Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
trusbasass a écrit :
Hey! The build looked awesome to me, so I gave it a try.

This is my progress so far:
https://pastebin.com/350LKVFC

Although the value of the build is around 80ex right now, it is still kinda meh. I die too quickly. The comfortable map levels are 12-13. If I go higher, a death is almost assured. The mapping is awesome, but single-target dps is pretty bad, as I run out of Frenzy charges and the striking ends and I have to just stand there, watching the totems do the job...

Any advices on what to upgrade next on my gear, or any general advice?

Thank you!

Your life is really low, I would suggest making that a focus across your Amulet and Boots and open Jewel slots. Swap Flicker Strike to Anomalous Flicker Strike (will help with sustain). Allocate Frenetic on your amulet until you get awakened multistrike. Get 2 Pieces of Jewelry with -8 or 9 to non-channeling skills. Make sure you get to Tribal Fury on the tree (unless you get gloves with "Strike Skills target 1 additional Enemy". Lastly, I'd try to get a similar Abyssus but with much lower % to physical damage taken.

It's much harder to sustain Frenzies on a 2.0+ APS weapon without Awakened Multistrike but those changes should help some. Don't forget to get Mana Leech on a Jewel if you replace your amulet.

Edit: Has anyone ever tested a Poacher's Mark Ring in place of Assassin's Mark while playing without Awakened Multistrike as additional help with sustain?

Poacher's Mark:
Cursed Enemies have a 0.25% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when Hit
Base duration is (6-9.8) seconds
Adds (6-30) to (9-45) Physical Damage to Hits against Cursed Enemies
Cursed enemies have -20% to Physical Damage Reduction
Cursed enemies grant (15-50) Life when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies grant (8-25) Mana when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies have a 100% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when slain
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 24 janv. 2021 22:28:21
Hi! I wanted to ask, from the budget gear start off with the praxis, le houp, tabula and all, what would be the upgrade path from here? Should I just aim to get a farrul's fur first then aspect of the cat gloves second? Or should I be aiming for something else? It seems steep going from the budget gear with a total cost of <100c straight to an 9ex farrul's fur. The build is running good on budget gear though! Thanks!
"
Channi a écrit :
Hi! I wanted to ask, from the budget gear start off with the praxis, le houp, tabula and all, what would be the upgrade path from here? Should I just aim to get a farrul's fur first then aspect of the cat gloves second? Or should I be aiming for something else? It seems steep going from the budget gear with a total cost of <100c straight to an 9ex farrul's fur. The build is running good on budget gear though! Thanks!

If you want to switch to Flicker. Yes, 6L Farruls + Aspect Gloves/Boots is what you want to go after first. If it feels too steep just keep farming as Cyclone and building that up. You can eventually sell off Cyclone gear to get those. I would just keep in mind the required mods across jewelry as you build up cyclone. (things like -3 to channeling crafts on rings/ammy can easily just be swapped to -X to non-channeling skills)
Heu, this is my 4 time using the build, really awesome build for the league mecanics, and this time i tried something diferent, i'm using a thread of hope to get some nodes and no unnatural instinct, i'm liking it more so far , but do you guys have any tips to improve even more? i'm working on crafting a good gloves rn.
ps. i like being tank with a nice dmg, getting 20m dps with close combat in pob

Dernière édition par Akagami2023, le 24 janv. 2021 22:56:19
"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
trusbasass a écrit :
Hey! The build looked awesome to me, so I gave it a try.

This is my progress so far:
https://pastebin.com/350LKVFC

Although the value of the build is around 80ex right now, it is still kinda meh. I die too quickly. The comfortable map levels are 12-13. If I go higher, a death is almost assured. The mapping is awesome, but single-target dps is pretty bad, as I run out of Frenzy charges and the striking ends and I have to just stand there, watching the totems do the job...

Any advices on what to upgrade next on my gear, or any general advice?

Thank you!

Your life is really low, I would suggest making that a focus across your Amulet and Boots and open Jewel slots. Swap Flicker Strike to Anomalous Flicker Strike (will help with sustain). Allocate Frenetic on your amulet until you get awakened multistrike. Get 2 Pieces of Jewelry with -8 or 9 to non-channeling skills. Make sure you get to Tribal Fury on the tree (unless you get gloves with "Strike Skills target 1 additional Enemy". Lastly, I'd try to get a similar Abyssus but with much lower % to physical damage taken.

It's much harder to sustain Frenzies on a 2.0+ APS weapon without Awakened Multistrike but those changes should help some. Don't forget to get Mana Leech on a Jewel if you replace your amulet.

Edit: Has anyone ever tested a Poacher's Mark Ring in place of Assassin's Mark while playing without Awakened Multistrike as additional help with sustain?

Poacher's Mark:
Cursed Enemies have a 0.25% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when Hit
Base duration is (6-9.8) seconds
Adds (6-30) to (9-45) Physical Damage to Hits against Cursed Enemies
Cursed enemies have -20% to Physical Damage Reduction
Cursed enemies grant (15-50) Life when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies grant (8-25) Mana when Hit by Attacks
Cursed enemies have a 100% chance to grant a Frenzy Charge when slain

Wow, there are some nice advices. Really really thank you!!!!!!!
Do the Skill Effect Duration nodes from Unnatural Instinct increase the duration of Aspect of the Cat?
Dernière édition par Damah, le 25 janv. 2021 00:37:01
"
Damah a écrit :
Do the Skill Effect Duration nodes from Unnatural Instinct increase the duration of Aspect of the Cat?

yes it does, but still UI is a very very mandatory jewel for the build. with some tweaks, a thread of hope might be a viable replacement but it's still the number 1 jewel for the build.
Is tribal fury worth it even if I got skills target 1 additional enemy on gloves?
"
tyagobr2 a écrit :
Is tribal fury worth it even if I got skills target 1 additional enemy on gloves?

it will help in clear by a noticeable margin but personally I only either get it on tree or gloves not both.
Have some ex to throw at this build, but not an insane amount of ex. Have picked up surrender and have about 20 ex I can spend after that. Wondering if that is enough to realistically go the flicker route or if I should start with Cyclone for now? Question matters more about whether I pick up a 6L farruls or a 6L explody chest with -15 mana cost to make cyclone a breeze for the time being (then sell it later when I transition to farruls/flicker).

What do you guys think?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires