[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"

just got this for 20ex and gonna test it in the build, moving aspect to a ring or to the boots

Nice! A guy at the top of DPS on poeninja last season used a similar pair but had +1 to socketed gems too.
"
Ludafish a écrit :
"

just got this for 20ex and gonna test it in the build, moving aspect to a ring or to the boots

Nice! A guy at the top of DPS on poeninja last season used a similar pair but had +1 to socketed gems too.

it gave me almost 4m more dps with the gloves, seems to be the best in slot, when i get a aul ammy i will put pride/flesh and stone/dread banner / maim on the gloves and it will give almost 1m more dps
Dernière édition par Akagami2023, le 25 janv. 2021 14:23:16
"
Koneko1 a écrit :

First Uber Lab POG. Looks like this enchant is better than 40% Increased Flicker Strike Damage if you have 5 frenzy charges.

really? i always thought it was worst since u are always consuming frenzy charges
"

really? i always thought it was worst since u are always consuming frenzy charges

nvm, i dont think its actually better, especially on single target. worth just to sell it and buy a 40% flicker damage enchant
Dernière édition par Koneko1, le 25 janv. 2021 14:31:14
God I wish I could flip items well enough to fuel this build like some of you.

Or RMT. Whatever it is you guys are doing.

100+ exalts after 1 week...incredible
How are you even getting 1 ex played for a few days now and haven't seen any currency wtf.
"
Koneko1 a écrit :

First Uber Lab POG. Looks like this enchant is better than 40% Increased Flicker Strike Damage if you have 5 frenzy charges.

it's far worse as u consume charges as u hit.
"
Kurnis a écrit :

lol people here are actually just some veterans who know how to farm fast first week. go look at poeple duping who made +5 mirrors in first week :D they are flooding the market with perfect duped weapons lol. if u don't know what i'm talking about, go watch PathOfMath video about duping and it will give u a rough idea.

if you don't know how to make ~100ex first week of the league, then u r probably a new player (1-2years into poe)

edit: wtf, u literary playing since 2011... my bad for assuming u r a new player. maybe u just don't play a lot or never thought of the best ways to make currency.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 25 janv. 2021 23:11:16
Why Anomalous flicker strike are important ? I thought that normal flicker strike is better because the extra charge generation, but at the end of the guide it calls for Anomalous flicker strike.
IGN: Vixen_Dex
"
Kurnis a écrit :

There where just 1-2 guys with only 2 o 3 chars and these guys had better gear than me or blaze after day 4 or 5. For those guys I would say rmt. And Im sure we have really ok gear for now.

But we know how to generate currency. And to be honest. Cause of covid I have only 1 day work a week. So much time for poe *blush*

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires