[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

How do you get aspect of the cat and +1 additional target on gloves? There arent any even for sale atm.
"
How do you get aspect of the cat and +1 additional target on gloves? There arent any even for sale atm.

You buy the beast and add it to your gloves yourself.
This anygood for blight the flicker or cyclone?

Delve any good also?
"
Hotchilly2k a écrit :
This anygood for blight the flicker or cyclone?

Delve any good also?

Don't do much blight but I think Flicker is okay for it. Flicker is terrible in Delve in my opinion as you lack control but Cyclone is great.
"
InsaneX3 a écrit :
Does anyone have some videos of Mid-Budget gear doing T16's? Like Scaeva/Farrul/Surrender maybe Ryslatha as well. I am considering investing my 35~ ex into this build but not sure how it performs with that budget. 400+ dps foils are going for 20+ ex atm so I am not getting those for quite some time.

Just sick of playing clunky BF/BB and need something better asap for T16 farming.

but will need much currency to function well. and for perfection it will surely need awakened multistrike later. this was my starter build this league though, and start was very rough but I was managing red maps with like ~30c investment (as cyclone). 35ex will surely be enough for t16 but with scaeva bosses will be a bit slow that's all.
"
InsaneX3 a écrit :
"

You buy the beast and add it to your gloves yourself.

^
Flicker in blight is like.. zoom zoom zoom .. ouuuupps end of the line.... pump is down :P
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Flicker in blight is like.. zoom zoom zoom .. ouuuupps end of the line.... pump is down :P

lol wtf? I do t16 blights with no towers with flicker :D :D :D (in harvest and heist with full gear)
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 24 janv. 2021 21:23:43
Haha thanks guys looks like cyclone it be then. Great build BTW enjoying it a lot. Playing on pc and my series xbox.

Hey! The build looked awesome to me, so I gave it a try.

This is my progress so far:
https://pastebin.com/350LKVFC

Although the value of the build is around 80ex right now, it is still kinda meh. I die too quickly. The comfortable map levels are 12-13. If I go higher, a death is almost assured. The mapping is awesome, but single-target dps is pretty bad, as I run out of Frenzy charges and the striking ends and I have to just stand there, watching the totems do the job...

Any advices on what to upgrade next on my gear, or any general advice?

Thank you!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires