[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Got it thank you. So i will be cycloning with a sword and shield until I can get Furra?
"
twss180 a écrit :
Got it thank you. So i will be cycloning with a sword and shield until I can get Furra?

yup that's what I did. experience with cyclone is much much better though once u get to maps and level up a bit. it's fast. not flicker fast, but fast lol.
just make sure to get ur tabula ready and level all the gems u r gonna need as u r leveling up both in ur main sockets and secondary weapons.
How does this build work with The Saviour? Seems like it would have insane clear with the reflections on top the already insane clear. Is it worth picking up?
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
twss180 a écrit :

yup that's what I did. experience with cyclone is much much better though once u get to maps and level up a bit. it's fast. not flicker fast, but fast lol.
just make sure to get ur tabula ready and level all the gems u r gonna need as u r leveling up both in ur main sockets and secondary weapons.

Since Fuura is expensive to get the cat's aspect, if I were to get a gloves with cats aspect does it stack with Furra aspect of cat or just that it can proc from 2 sources?

Does this mean we need to get 2 gear with "Aspect of cat" for more procs and uptime?
Dernière édition par twss180, le 24 janv. 2021 06:30:30
Uh. Forty in the 6l is nice yea. Not sure. What did we remove for aw. melee phys instead?
"
LooneyMarauder a écrit :
How does this build work with The Saviour? Seems like it would have insane clear with the reflections on top the already insane clear. Is it worth picking up?

I would advise against it as I think savior is only good with dual wielding and not as a one handed option.
"
twss180 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
twss180 a écrit :

Since Fuura is expensive to get the cat's aspect, if I were to get a gloves with cats aspect does it stack with Furra aspect of cat or just that it can proc from 2 sources?

Does this mean we need to get 2 gear with "Aspect of cat" for more procs and uptime?

what?? farrul's armour doesn't grant aspect of the cat. it only makes it with 0 mana reservation. u only need 1 aspect of the cat either one gloves or boots and link less duration 20/20 to it.
Does anyone have some videos of Mid-Budget gear doing T16's? Like Scaeva/Farrul/Surrender maybe Ryslatha as well. I am considering investing my 35~ ex into this build but not sure how it performs with that budget. 400+ dps foils are going for 20+ ex atm so I am not getting those for quite some time.

Just sick of playing clunky BF/BB and need something better asap for T16 farming.
Dernière édition par InsaneX3, le 24 janv. 2021 13:44:18
Guys what gems do you put in Scaeva 3 green slots? Or just leave it empty and don't use totems?
"
Koneko1 a écrit :
Guys what gems do you put in Scaeva 3 green slots? Or just leave it empty and don't use totems?

I used 3 yea.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires