Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .

[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Blaze build a super sick setup for really super late game where you have an Auul amulett which grant 100% free pride. So you can juice up the auras.

With the changes we could run following auras:

- pride
- flesh and stone
- aspect of the cat
- precision (lvl1)
- dread banner
- skitter bots
- herald of purity

With bannerman and champion of the cause its super sick.

Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 23 janv. 2021 18:20:51
Hello,

Thank you so much for this build, i've been enjoying it so much (thanks to the headhunter i dropped haha).

I'll try to min max it but for now it's been so smooth. Deathless Sirus A5 and more :)
"
dwdie a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Ludafish a écrit :
Trying to craft up a high Chaos Res ring. Any suggestions on how to remove the T1 "+5 mana gained on kill" suffix? Not sure how "Prefixes cannot be changed" interacts with Harvest or if there's any easier way to guarantee it.

Just going to multi mod Chaos/Ele Res + -X to Non-Channeling after that and should last me a good while.

just beast crafting and u can remove suffix add prefix. it's risky though but might be worth the gamble :D. i can't think of any other options tbh. it might remove chaos res. it might add an unremovable prefix with harvest (very unlikely). so you can try it and see if u want.

hello @blazer780

What is the higest tier map i can filuently play with this build while usi,ng budget items. buged yellows ect. no expensive uniques.

not sure. depends on the items tbh. I've managed to push to red maps with ~20-30c budget. then I've made some huge upgrades at t14-16.
"
twss180 a écrit :
"
LordComa a écrit :
So far I'm pretty hard-stuck at ~T12 maps. I've gone through 12 portals trying to kill A4 Drox, but I definitely don't deal enough damage to kill his dmg reduction banners before he resummons them all *and* he one-shots with any attack I don't block.

I'm following the recommended gearing steps, up to Surrender, so I have my Farrul's & a pretty much p-rolled Scaeva, and I'm 100% weaker than when I had no gear at all and was relying on the base damage of Cyclone.

I'm slowly saving up currency, maybe 6 or 7 exalts per day, but holy fuck this build is terrible at the start.

I am trying this build from the start and you are right it is damn painful at the start. This is def not a league starter build by far. Honestly I dnt know if I can cyclone all the way to 71 or when I get Furra.

I can confirm this as the build creator cause I've started with my build this league and it was painful lol. reach lvl ~85 with cyclone on 2nd day though, then reached 92 (3rd day) still with cyclone and made the switch to flicker. experience wasn't horrible for me though. just way slower than summoners/casters. all melees are (expect cyclone slayer).

note: poeple asked me to do budget version of the build although I've told them it wasn't meant to work on budget lol, so I've made it. then they asked to make league start version so i've made it although i've told them it would be slow af xD
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 24 janv. 2021 00:16:04
"
Mekrat a écrit :
I started the build from scratch this league. (not like last league where I could buy all the staff before)

The start is hard. Maybe its better so start with facebraker and switch to sword later but this would need a new tree.

With a farrul and a good rolled scaeva I could cleaar t15/t16 with no hard rolls and do sirus a8 with 2 death cause of own mistakes.

For the harder content like full juiced maps you should switch to the 7 aura setup which is a bit expensive ^^

Edit:

a good question for this league atm would be when to switch from fortify to melee phys. ^^

I suggest not removing fortify from main link at all :D since last league and i'm in love with it lol. up to your preference though. full juiced maps with sextants, 130% quantity, scarabs and shit doesn't need 7 aura. I can do 80-100% delirious maps atm without it but 100% is a bit slow still. I will surely switch to 7 aura setup asap though.
"
Arthef a écrit :
Hello,

Thank you so much for this build, i've been enjoying it so much (thanks to the headhunter i dropped haha).

I'll try to min max it but for now it's been so smooth. Deathless Sirus A5 and more :)

glad u like it :D keep up the good work.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
twss180 a écrit :
"
LordComa a écrit :
So far I'm pretty hard-stuck at ~T12 maps. I've gone through 12 portals trying to kill A4 Drox, but I definitely don't deal enough damage to kill his dmg reduction banners before he resummons them all *and* he one-shots with any attack I don't block.

I'm following the recommended gearing steps, up to Surrender, so I have my Farrul's & a pretty much p-rolled Scaeva, and I'm 100% weaker than when I had no gear at all and was relying on the base damage of Cyclone.

I'm slowly saving up currency, maybe 6 or 7 exalts per day, but holy fuck this build is terrible at the start.

I am trying this build from the start and you are right it is damn painful at the start. This is def not a league starter build by far. Honestly I dnt know if I can cyclone all the way to 71 or when I get Furra.

I can confirm this as the build creator cause I've started with my build this league and it was painful lol. reach lvl ~85 with cyclone on 2nd day though, then reached 92 (3rd day) still with cyclone and made the switch to flicker. experience wasn't horrible for me though. just way slower than summoners/casters. all melees are (expect cyclone slayer).

note: poeple asked me to do budget version of the build although I've told them it wasn't meant to work on budget lol, so I've made it. then they asked to make league start version so i've made it although i've told them it would be slow af xD

Is it alright once i reach 51 to use the terminus 2-hand sword to level as Flicker until 6 or 68 where the sword and the shield comes into play?

"
Is it alright once i reach 51 to use the terminus 2-hand sword to level as Flicker until 6 or 68 where the sword and the shield comes into play?

sure, but if u do so, don't pick any shield nodes as you level up then. and try to focus on sword/one handed nodes
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

"

sure, but if u do so, don't pick any shield nodes as you level up then. and try to focus on sword/one handed nodes

Ah I followed your leveling trees and already picked the shield nodes hahaha. It should not impact much right. I searched your guide but I did not see any early weapons until Ahn's might. What weapons can I use until then?
"
twss180 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

"

Ah I followed your leveling trees and already picked the shield nodes hahaha. It should not impact much right. I searched your guide but I did not see any early weapons until Ahn's might. What weapons can I use until then?

I literary leveled up with a a rare sword i've found lol. and a random rare shield also. best leveling sword would be a rare sword at ur level with ~200pdps or so. it will be extremely strong. if ur level is higher, try to get 250pdps one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires