[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Blazer780 a écrit :
Updated The Guide with my current gear, Progression, Pastebin and and made a new section for them! Check it out if you are interested!

I lose charge Frenzy on bosses.FAQ read.Can you help me?
Hi friends,

I swapped to this build from my BleedBow and really assumed the map clear speed would be faster, but it's definitely quite slow. I feel like it takes forever to blast through a map with the amount of missing explosions.

Am I doing something wrong? Should it really feel slow?

+ thread of hope, mana leach / crit gem and a Kauri timeless jewel.
Your skill tree is a mess and you are missing important points without some mods on your gloves... its all in the first page you just have to read.
"
flatonik a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
Updated The Guide with my current gear, Progression, Pastebin and and made a new section for them! Check it out if you are interested!

Are you at 5 frenzys atm? Try to anoint frenetic and try to buy a intuitive leap and sockelt it at fervour and spec that charge too.

With 6 frenzys its much better. For 7 you need the endgame gloves.
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 21 janv. 2021 10:51:51
"
Mekrat a écrit :
"
flatonik a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

Are you at 5 frenzys atm? Try to anoint frenetic and try to buy a intuitive leap and sockelt it at fervour and spec that charge too.

With 6 frenzys its much better. For 7 you need the endgame gloves.

You could also try to find and craft up some +1 Frezy Charge Implicit Synthesized rings. So far having 0 Issues with 4 Frenzy / Anomalous Flicker / Scaeva. Haven't even gotten to up quality on less duration support. Probably helps that Scaeva is so low APS.
The ring is a good point. Did not know such base can be crafted. Nice. But they start at 6ex atm ^^
"
flatonik a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :

I'm with decent gear and only 4 frenzies and I'm doing just fine...
from first glance, your less duration support doesn't have 20% quality which is a problem. sell it and get 20/20
"
GeppetoQT a écrit :
Hi friends,

I swapped to this build from my BleedBow and really assumed the map clear speed would be faster, but it's definitely quite slow. I feel like it takes forever to blast through a map with the amount of missing explosions.

Am I doing something wrong? Should it really feel slow?

+ thread of hope, mana leach / crit gem and a Kauri timeless jewel.

you are. u r missing Tribal fury on tree. u should allocate it or get gloves with Strike skills target 1 additional enemy. also the paradoxica u got is extremely bad. very very low attack speed. 1.3 will feel extremely slow for flicker. please read the FaQ section before you buy your items.... it has all the optimal items u should aim for.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 21 janv. 2021 13:59:59
Hey man, I tried your build and it works well most of the time, I got the farrul's fur 6L and the surrender. But I still die in some super random scenario, mostly in boss encounters with maven and during the ritual.
I checked your guide and builds from the ninja, but can't quite find out what am I missing.
https://pastebin.com/xEg36TcJ this is my pob link to my current build, would you mind look at it? the survivability is really hurting the leveling progress.
"
UkoCyanide a écrit :
Hey man, I tried your build and it works well most of the time, I got the farrul's fur 6L and the surrender. But I still die in some super random scenario, mostly in boss encounters with maven and during the ritual.
I checked your guide and builds from the ninja, but can't quite find out what am I missing.
https://pastebin.com/xEg36TcJ this is my pob link to my current build, would you mind look at it? the survivability is really hurting the leveling progress.

I checked your setup from ur profile, and everything looks decent. what your have right now is good for white, yellow, early red tier maps. for t13+ you will need some damage upgrades like better sword, belt, and get Unnatrual instinct as soon as possible. with similar gear to yours though I didn't die much at all. infact since I switch to flicker and i'm leveling just fine. from 92 to 94 50% only 2 deaths.

keep in mind that strong damage over time will kill you up so fast if you are no careful this includes and not limited to: Viritania's cold area of effect in maps, Very strong ignites, Corrupted Blood, Strong Poisons, Shaper beam, Vortexes in Uber Elder Fight, and strong chaos damage if you don't have chaos res. so these might be the things that randomely kills you if you are not careful. by build is extremely tanky in general against any kinda hits but damage over time is one of its weakness.

Also, you should have a base knowledge of map mods. for instance u don't just alch and go or alch, corrupt and go... there are some dangerous mods for this build like block reduction or triple damage mods. sure they can be done easily, but they require more attention cause chances of getting one shotted in them is higher. I never mentioned that my build was immortal but it's extremely tanky and you can check takniness test video to see what it's capable of. it's just you got the bare minimum requirements to get flicker started, so don't expect anything even close to what you see in my endgame videos.

for further help, you can always read FaQ section. I literary didn't leave any tip/question unanswered. everything about how to make the build work/perfect is there. you can see if you are missing anything.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires