[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Vexsanity a écrit :
"
Ludafish a écrit :
Day 2 of trying to 6L my Farrul's. If I can hit it soon I should be able to have flicker up and running by the weekend.

How did you get like 7 ex so fast to buy one?

It was 6 EX, you pick up items and sell them.. ?

6 Linked on 283 fusings, woohoo!
yeah, build is kinda fun.
wouldnt do it as league start again tho.
the time, you get your flicker gear, you are likely in mid/high tier red maps. and without good gear, you lack so much damage on bosses.
and a decent weapon cost about 10ex+

my luck this league kinda sucks too.
without dieing, id be level 94 or something.. and still havent found a single fucking exalted orb. and i dont see myself selling shit for 1-3c to get a good weapon.

maybe i give it a shot in a future league.
thanks for the build :)
great guide
"
Boomie a écrit :
yeah, build is kinda fun.
wouldnt do it as league start again tho.
the time, you get your flicker gear, you are likely in mid/high tier red maps. and without good gear, you lack so much damage on bosses.
and a decent weapon cost about 10ex+

my luck this league kinda sucks too.
without dieing, id be level 94 or something.. and still havent found a single fucking exalted orb. and i dont see myself selling shit for 1-3c to get a good weapon.

maybe i give it a shot in a future league.
thanks for the build :)
great guide

I plan to use Scaeva til I can get a 550 PDPS foil unless I find an Impale Paradoxica on the cheap. Only 1 natty EX so far. I've sold hundreds/thousands of Alts/Fusings/Alchs already though. Just have to work for it.
Yea. Many of us are in the same boat. This league is really sick for me and my currency xD

Up and running. Lots of upgrades needed obviously, I would highly recommend everyone pick up an unnatural instinct as early as possible. They're super cheap right now (got mine for 240c vs. last seasons 7 or 8 ex, and end of season being worth like 12-15). Does wonders for not having to build around bad gear to cap res and getting your block % way up even before swapping to flicker.
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 20 janv. 2021 12:43:14
Have everything ready to go pretty much. Couple questions I have before I transition to flicker. I have a 5l fur and not sure what gem to drop?

Also, I have a 404pdps foil. That is better than a scaeva and ahns, correct?

Should I annoint cleansed thoughts or frenetic? I'm sitting at 44 chaos res without cleansed thoughts
Dernière édition par i003, le 20 janv. 2021 12:36:17
"
i003 a écrit :
Have everything ready to go pretty much. Couple questions I have before I transition to flicker. I have a 5l fur and not sure what gem to drop?

Also, I have a 404pdps foil. That is better than a scaeva and ahns, correct?

Should I annoint cleansed thoughts or frenetic? I'm sitting at 44 chaos res without cleansed thoughts

Either Melee Splash or Fortify.. both are pretty rough to lose imo and you're likely better off spending the time/currency to 6L it.

Possibly? really depends on the rest of the item (crit chance/aps/other mods). Don't use Ahn's as Flicker.

Frenetic 100% until you get Awakened Multi then think about Panopticon or Cleansed Thoughts.
Dernière édition par Ludafish, le 20 janv. 2021 12:43:56
Hi guys, so yesterday I switched to this build and I'm freaking love it. But for some reason I feel like I'm lucking DPS (I know that my rings are junk, and it would be nice to replace weapon), so question is - what should I upgrade next? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/1SRjcaR8

Any advises highly appreciated.
"
skiminok1989 a écrit :
Hi guys, so yesterday I switched to this build and I'm freaking love it. But for some reason I feel like I'm lucking DPS (I know that my rings are junk, and it would be nice to replace weapon), so question is - what should I upgrade next? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/1SRjcaR8

Any advises highly appreciated.

Please read the first page. There is a priority list for the items you can upgrade.

Good start I think! I am working on getting 100% impale chance still.

1 problem im running into is reserving enough mana for precision

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires