[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

Precision should stay at lvl 1!
"
i003 a écrit :

Good start I think! I am working on getting 100% impale chance still.

1 problem im running into is reserving enough mana for precision

So I am 87 still rocking cyclone with 1 ex to my name, and you're 73 with like 20+ ex worth of gear, how? I'm clearly doing something massively wrong and it's making it take forever to actually switch to this build.
"
Vexsanity a écrit :
"
i003 a écrit :

So I am 87 still rocking cyclone with 1 ex to my name, and you're 73 with like 20+ ex worth of gear, how? I'm clearly doing something massively wrong and it's making it take forever to actually switch to this build.

this is my second char, im on covid leave atm so I been on this game too much
"
Vexsanity a écrit :
"
i003 a écrit :

Bro, his only other ritual char is lvl 71. Give you two guesses where the currency came from. 😱
^^
Thinking of switching to this build for my second character of the league. How would it perform on a 20ex budget in endgame? Played TR early and loved it but want something with better bossing.
Dernière édition par TheInfamousGod, le 22 janv. 2021 00:00:26
"
Vexsanity a écrit :
"
Ludafish a écrit :
Day 2 of trying to 6L my Farrul's. If I can hit it soon I should be able to have flicker up and running by the weekend.

How did you get like 7 ex so fast to buy one?

srsrly, 7ex so fast? I already geared my char well enoguh to do all content deathless xD and i've had a very horrible league start :/
so if u r saying 7ex so fast, u r probably new to the game bud, and it will take u some time till you know how to make currency quickly.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 21 janv. 2021 00:41:25
"
Vexsanity a écrit :
"
i003 a écrit :

Hi,

i am in the same boat. With my little playtime i have i dont see me switching to this flicker version of this build. I am playing since 2013 and still in love with this game, especially with this great expansion in my eyes.

So i will stay with cyclone and i really like it though. Just one advice. 6 link chests corrupted with the right colours are dirt cheap this leaque. mine was 10c
. So dont play with Tabula. You will lose alot of life and resists. Get some better other gear if you dont need that much resists because of another chest.

Good loot to you. Still 12 more Exalts i need :)
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Updated The Guide with my current gear, Progression, Pastebin and and made a new section for them! Check it out if you are interested!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires