[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :
Been looking into this build for some time leading up to friday, considering my options etc. I ended up even trying out the budget version in T11 maps on standard. Obviously it wasn't the perfect iteration of the budget build but it was relatively close, most items being the same with just gem levels being somewhat low, and it felt a bit weak for clear speed, not to mention the bossing was terrible (granted, coves is a fairly chunky double boss).

Cutting it short though, what I want to get at is if you would recommend this cyclone version over a Slayer as a starter and perhaps working into this one or the flicker version immediately later? Slayer obviously providing far less in defense, but more so in damage and AoE.

EDIT: Also, the new min-maxed tree and build is really neat. Is it truly just better to just not use clusters at all? Granted this build mainly focuses on the flicker end, but as you've now dabbled more with Cyclone also on the high end I'd love to know!

Really cool guide on a build that never had crossed my mind as an old Flicker player.

yes, starting as slayer cyclone is far far superior to starting as gladiator cyclone early in the league. but it's up to preference really.. I prefer to gear up slowly while being @max block to level up as fast as possible without many deaths. Nonetheless, Slayer is a very solid option though for both damage and clear. Also, the slayer's leech @full life provides a solid defensive layer for most content.

implementing clusters into any version of my build is a bad idea UNLESS you are lvl 100, then it's optimal to use a Megalo cluster or a very good Mid cluster.

Hey thanks for the guide, I havn't played poe since delve I think. Which slayer ascendancy's would you pick if you wanted to run this with the new slayer and using flicker?

there are lots of options if you are gonna go for flicker slayer and with the new slayer, IMO, here is the best setup:
1- first of all, on slayer, it would be perfect for more durability to go for Replica farrul's fur for max frenzies/endurance charges.
2- Picking masterful Form is very nice with Replica farrul's cause you will have about 6-7 frenzy charges, 6-7 endurance charges.
3- Brutal Fervour and Endless Hunger will also be taken due to full life leech, stun immunity, Bleed immunity.
4- 4th one is very versatile, you can either pick Overwhelm if you got a low crit weapon with very high PDPS or u can go for Headsman which is an insane damage boost if you have a good weapon already with high crit.
5- If you don't care about Durability much, you can just ditch Masterful form and go for Bane of Legends with Headsman

I edited this reply as I understood Masterful Form very wrong at first lol
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 15 janv. 2021 09:28:19
"
G3Nexis a écrit :
Build seems pretty fun, it has also been ages since I have played anything other than a Templar or Shadow.

One question I do have. How terrible does the build feel for Cyclone & Flicker Strike prior to getting all of the required -Mana mods on your jewelry? I have played a few builds that have a very specific requirement like that, and as a starter build it can feel extremely terrible until you can meet those requirements.

For flicker without the mana sustain items, it will be super horrible. for cyclone, it will also be unplayable lol. but it's easy to solve for cyclone with a Praxis ring with -8 mana cost. and for a Free option you can just use Clarity and level it up as much as u can to sustain mana till you be able to get ur hands on Praxis or the -3/9 mana cost jewelries along with mana leech jewel if u r using flicker. Another option is to use Mana flasks but I don't like mana flasks that much lol. Also note that normal mana flasks are not good for physical builds due to low mana (with high reservation) so best mana flask would one with "Flask Effect is not removed at Full Mana Flask Effect does not Queue, 30% reduced Duration, 30% reduced Amount Recovered" Prefix
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 15 janv. 2021 07:40:09
"
wtfbliz a écrit :
Ok im starting flicker, havent done it since like 3.6...

Can anyone explain why glad vs any other ascendancy that may have gotten buffed or reworked?

I typically only play 1 character per league so Id like whatever ascendancy has the highest gear ceiling to work towards.

you can't start flicker right away unless u r going to go slayer with Terminus Est sword and high crit till you can afford the required items for Flicker Glad.
hey man, i checked the stuff in POB and I seem to have around 800k cyclone dps with really scuffed items, do you think that this is going to be enough to clear early content (a1-a5 elderslayers, map bosses up until red maps etc)?
"
crapp7y a écrit :
hey man, i checked the stuff in POB and I seem to have around 800k cyclone dps with really scuffed items, do you think that this is going to be enough to clear early content (a1-a5 elderslayers, map bosses up until red maps etc)?

well... yea I think 800k will be decent till red maps but conq fights will take a bit long. so don't expect 1-2secs fights with this dps.
For anyone interested, my Slayer take on the budget build is doing wonders, currently just started red tier maps, starting to prepare for the flicker glad swap. Although the road is still long the Ryslatha's in the bag.
my cyclone only does 2666.3 damage, doesn't seem to be very viable for leveling.
"
Zyrusil a écrit :
my cyclone only does 2666.3 damage, doesn't seem to be very viable for leveling.

I leveled up with cyclone and i'm lvl 80 now. and it was bad-decent for leveling then turned out extremely good for maps after I got my tabula and Ahn's might then high roll Abyssus and also Praxis with -8 mana. I should have been +90 now but oh well shit happens lol.
I traded a new weapon and switched to sunder, things are killable now

Decided to give build a try using some gear I already had access to...aside from continuing to level of course...any advice...so far just leveling in T13/14 maps for now...damage on mobs seems kinda meh...have to flicker in pack for a bit to kill whole pack..something seems off to me..cant figure out what is it yet...bosses are easy so far being warchief totems burn them down...will eventually swap out 2 stone ring when can balance resist elsewhere..just figured at current level and gear packs should poof by now...lol

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires