[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
- well, for cyclone, Ahn's Might is better than Scaeva assuming u will not be using frenzies early game/leveling. so use Ahn's Might till you switch to flicker.
- you don't need jewel with mana leech early game/leveling/early maps if u can get your hands on a praxis ring with -8 mana cost. it will probably last u till 80's as it will make cyclone cost 0 mana.
- well I'm not sure why would u want divergent flicker strike over Anomalous Flicker Strike. Anomalous flicker will be much much much better for early game when you don't have your awa multi yet.
- Abyssus is a must have even before farrul's fur. it's a top priority item for cyclone too. just get a random one till you can afford better one or one with enchant.
- I would get whichever is cheaper first between bottled faith, awa multistrike, and watcher's eye.

Edit: Ludafish, this is actually a very nice progression guide along with the things I added. would u be ok if I posted it in a seperate section in the main guide by your name , Ludafish?

Totally, thanks for the tips. Divergent Flicker was a typo :D. I know questions pop up here all the time of "what do I do next" and figured something like this might be helpful.

Dont forget to check your chance to hit rate.
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 13 janv. 2021 16:52:23
"
Ludafish a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
- well, for cyclone, Ahn's Might is better than Scaeva assuming u will not be using frenzies early game/leveling. so use Ahn's Might till you switch to flicker.
- you don't need jewel with mana leech early game/leveling/early maps if u can get your hands on a praxis ring with -8 mana cost. it will probably last u till 80's as it will make cyclone cost 0 mana.
- well I'm not sure why would u want divergent flicker strike over Anomalous Flicker Strike. Anomalous flicker will be much much much better for early game when you don't have your awa multi yet.
- Abyssus is a must have even before farrul's fur. it's a top priority item for cyclone too. just get a random one till you can afford better one or one with enchant.
- I would get whichever is cheaper first between bottled faith, awa multistrike, and watcher's eye.

Edit: Ludafish, this is actually a very nice progression guide along with the things I added. would u be ok if I posted it in a seperate section in the main guide by your name , Ludafish?

Totally, thanks for the tips. Divergent Flicker was a typo :D. I know questions pop up here all the time of "what do I do next" and figured something like this might be helpful.

yea it is helpful. will post it tmrw in the main guide under ur name! thanks for the help.
Ok, tested bleed bow today.. no synergies with later items.

@Blaze

What did u use last league as starter? cyclone or double strike?
Dernière édition par Mekrat, le 13 janv. 2021 19:36:13
Been looking into this build for some time leading up to friday, considering my options etc. I ended up even trying out the budget version in T11 maps on standard. Obviously it wasn't the perfect iteration of the budget build but it was relatively close, most items being the same with just gem levels being somewhat low, and it felt a bit weak for clear speed, not to mention the bossing was terrible (granted, coves is a fairly chunky double boss).

Cutting it short though, what I want to get at is if you would recommend this cyclone version over a Slayer as a starter and perhaps working into this one or the flicker version immediately later? Slayer obviously providing far less in defense, but more so in damage and AoE.

EDIT: Also, the new min-maxed tree and build is really neat. Is it truly just better to just not use clusters at all? Granted this build mainly focuses on the flicker end, but as you've now dabbled more with Cyclone also on the high end I'd love to know!

Really cool guide on a build that never had crossed my mind as an old Flicker player.
I played this buid with really decent gear in heist and it was a total killer build.

Did not have so much fun with a melee char since molten strike jugg. This one is just faster :P
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Ok, tested bleed bow today.. no synergies with later items.

@Blaze

What did u use last league as starter? cyclone or double strike?

in harvest, I started as cyclone Gladiator and maxed it out slowly then tested Flicker and I ended up making it my main. in Heist, I started as Spectre Necro then jumped into making flicker gladiator on the 4th day of the league right away. as for 3.13, I still don't know if I will start with gladiator or make it as 2nd char :D. I didn't decide yet lol.
"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :
Been looking into this build for some time leading up to friday, considering my options etc. I ended up even trying out the budget version in T11 maps on standard. Obviously it wasn't the perfect iteration of the budget build but it was relatively close, most items being the same with just gem levels being somewhat low, and it felt a bit weak for clear speed, not to mention the bossing was terrible (granted, coves is a fairly chunky double boss).

Cutting it short though, what I want to get at is if you would recommend this cyclone version over a Slayer as a starter and perhaps working into this one or the flicker version immediately later? Slayer obviously providing far less in defense, but more so in damage and AoE.

EDIT: Also, the new min-maxed tree and build is really neat. Is it truly just better to just not use clusters at all? Granted this build mainly focuses on the flicker end, but as you've now dabbled more with Cyclone also on the high end I'd love to know!

Really cool guide on a build that never had crossed my mind as an old Flicker player.

yes, starting as slayer cyclone is far far superior to starting as gladiator cyclone early in the league. but it's up to preference really.. I prefer to gear up slowly while being @max block to level up as fast as possible without many deaths. Nonetheless, Slayer is a very solid option though for both damage and clear. Also, the slayer's leech @full life provides a solid defensive layer for most content.

implementing clusters into any version of my build is a bad idea UNLESS you are lvl 100, then it's optimal to use a Megalo cluster or a very good Mid cluster.
Dernière édition par Blazer780, le 14 janv. 2021 09:26:02
"
Mekrat a écrit :
I played this buid with really decent gear in heist and it was a total killer build.

Did not have so much fun with a melee char since molten strike jugg. This one is just faster :P

well, I'm glad you liked it, Mekrat :D wish u good luck this league.
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :

yes, starting as slayer cyclone is far far superior to starting as gladiator cyclone early in the league. but it's up to preference really.. I prefer to gear up slowly while being @max block to level up as fast as possible without many deaths. Nonetheless, Slayer is a very solid option though for both damage and clear. Also, the slayer's leech @full life provides a solid defensive layer for most content.

implementing clusters into any version of my build is a bad idea UNLESS you are lvl 100, then it's optimal to use a Megalo cluster or a very good Mid cluster.

Nice to hear my thoughts echoed, wouldn't mind if anyone wants to have a look at this POB that I threw together with your budget build as a base for pointers.

https://pastebin.com/rk1cuQyW

It's fairly open to changes as you path by a lot of relevant nodes. I put in the fortify stuff temporarily but imagine there might be better options.

EDIT: Oh and also, in your budget tree, can't you just save one skillpoint by not directly pathing between Heart of the warrior and Master of Arena by instead going between Swift Skewering and Destroyer?

EDIT2: Screenshot for easy viewing https://prnt.sc/wnim96
I suppose you might want the intelligence, but there are better sources for that right x)
Dernière édition par Nickolai20599, le 14 janv. 2021 10:35:18
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :

Hey thanks for the guide, I havn't played poe since delve I think. Which slayer ascendancy's would you pick if you wanted to run this with the new slayer and using flicker?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires