[3.17]Blazer's Flicker God![League Starter as Cyclone-Supreme Tank-35M+ DPS Maxed-Fast]ALL CONTENT

"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :

Nice to hear my thoughts echoed, wouldn't mind if anyone wants to have a look at this POB that I threw together with your budget build as a base for pointers.

https://pastebin.com/rk1cuQyW

It's fairly open to changes as you path by a lot of relevant nodes. I put in the fortify stuff temporarily but imagine there might be better options.

EDIT: Oh and also, in your budget tree, can't you just save one skillpoint by not directly pathing between Heart of the warrior and Master of Arena by instead going between Swift Skewering and Destroyer?

EDIT2: Screenshot for easy viewing https://prnt.sc/wnim96
I suppose you might want the intelligence, but there are better sources for that right x)

you are right for the budget tree, but in the mid range and high end tree he is not using swift skewering and stuff near it, so i guess this is the reason for using the other 2 points you mentioned. But yes, as long as you stay for the budget version, you could save 1 point that way.

ty, sir
pls cut the shitty Sirusboss out of the game
Dernière édition par Anabasis37, le 14 janv. 2021 11:42:21
Build seems pretty fun, it has also been ages since I have played anything other than a Templar or Shadow.

One question I do have. How terrible does the build feel for Cyclone & Flicker Strike prior to getting all of the required -Mana mods on your jewelry? I have played a few builds that have a very specific requirement like that, and as a starter build it can feel extremely terrible until you can meet those requirements.
"
G3Nexis a écrit :
Build seems pretty fun, it has also been ages since I have played anything other than a Templar or Shadow.

One question I do have. How terrible does the build feel for Cyclone & Flicker Strike prior to getting all of the required -Mana mods on your jewelry? I have played a few builds that have a very specific requirement like that, and as a starter build it can feel extremely terrible until you can meet those requirements.

With a mana potion going, you should be alright.
"
Vexsanity a écrit :
"
G3Nexis a écrit :

With a mana potion going, you should be alright.

I fear that's not true if you are locking out too much of you mana with auras. Without any bonuses affecting that, you're sitting on 5% of your original mana pool which will be very tight.
Dernière édition par Nickolai20599, le 14 janv. 2021 17:19:30
"
G3Nexis a écrit :

You start as Cyclone. You can run a single Praxis for a long time, to completely remove mana issues.
Ok im starting flicker, havent done it since like 3.6...

Can anyone explain why glad vs any other ascendancy that may have gotten buffed or reworked?

I typically only play 1 character per league so Id like whatever ascendancy has the highest gear ceiling to work towards.
"
wtfbliz a écrit :
Ok im starting flicker, havent done it since like 3.6...

Can anyone explain why glad vs any other ascendancy that may have gotten buffed or reworked?

I typically only play 1 character per league so Id like whatever ascendancy has the highest gear ceiling to work towards.

max block
Just tuned in.. getting ready for league start tomorrow.

Any big nerfs to glad that would be affecting this build or is it still 100% playable?

I dont ask of ACTUAL BUFFS because i know how things work around here lol
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
"
Juantxuu a écrit :
Just tuned in.. getting ready for league start tomorrow.

Any big nerfs to glad that would be affecting this build or is it still 100% playable?

I dont ask of ACTUAL BUFFS because i know how things work around here lol

Only painforged lost 40% inc. damage if you havent been hit recently.. so no big deals atm.
"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :
"
Blazer780 a écrit :
"
Nickolai20599 a écrit :
Been looking into this build for some time leading up to friday, considering my options etc. I ended up even trying out the budget version in T11 maps on standard. Obviously it wasn't the perfect iteration of the budget build but it was relatively close, most items being the same with just gem levels being somewhat low, and it felt a bit weak for clear speed, not to mention the bossing was terrible (granted, coves is a fairly chunky double boss).

Cutting it short though, what I want to get at is if you would recommend this cyclone version over a Slayer as a starter and perhaps working into this one or the flicker version immediately later? Slayer obviously providing far less in defense, but more so in damage and AoE.

EDIT: Also, the new min-maxed tree and build is really neat. Is it truly just better to just not use clusters at all? Granted this build mainly focuses on the flicker end, but as you've now dabbled more with Cyclone also on the high end I'd love to know!

Really cool guide on a build that never had crossed my mind as an old Flicker player.

yes, starting as slayer cyclone is far far superior to starting as gladiator cyclone early in the league. but it's up to preference really.. I prefer to gear up slowly while being @max block to level up as fast as possible without many deaths. Nonetheless, Slayer is a very solid option though for both damage and clear. Also, the slayer's leech @full life provides a solid defensive layer for most content.

implementing clusters into any version of my build is a bad idea UNLESS you are lvl 100, then it's optimal to use a Megalo cluster or a very good Mid cluster.

Nice to hear my thoughts echoed, wouldn't mind if anyone wants to have a look at this POB that I threw together with your budget build as a base for pointers.

https://pastebin.com/rk1cuQyW

It's fairly open to changes as you path by a lot of relevant nodes. I put in the fortify stuff temporarily but imagine there might be better options.

EDIT: Oh and also, in your budget tree, can't you just save one skillpoint by not directly pathing between Heart of the warrior and Master of Arena by instead going between Swift Skewering and Destroyer?

EDIT2: Screenshot for easy viewing https://prnt.sc/wnim96
I suppose you might want the intelligence, but there are better sources for that right x)

yea i forgot to edit that when making the budget tree lol it's better to take the int route in high-end version cause all those nodes on the right will be gone in the min-maxed version. so yea, u can take the other pathing for now.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires