[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

^
Thread of Hope is a Sirus drop. League is still early, not many ppl want to farm Sirus, so it might be unobtainable at this moment.
I cant seem to find the large clust jewl with 2 added sockets on poe trade. Is it still too early in the league or am I doing something wrong ?
"
master94ga a écrit :
Is hard to find Thread of Hope of I'm doing something wrong?

I can find on poe trade only small, medium and very large radius. Large radius seems impossible to find.

They are already on trade pricey :/

@amonsum

Something might have gone wrong in your searches : try this link

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/XMV9aGJIP
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 27 avr. 2021 15:31:19
Hello! Loving the build so far! However, not sure where to go from here (apart from 6L belly). I'm struggling in red maps slightly (especially with dominated by Sirus mobs).

Any tips for improvements? Upgrade priorities? Thanks!
"
kamsz a écrit :
Hello! Loving the build so far! However, not sure where to go from here (apart from 6L belly). I'm struggling in red maps slightly (especially with dominated by Sirus mobs).

Any tips for improvements? Upgrade priorities? Thanks!

Super quick steps:
1. Swap Brutality with Fortify. 20% damage reduction is super huge. You'll notice it yourself.
2. Slam some blessed orbs to your belt. 29life is a low roll.
3. Two stone ring seems super poor. Replace it
Thank you !
I'm feeling pretty stuck. I have some decent gear and I'm still only doing 39k dps according to my character details. Fighting Sirus or a Conqueror even at AL4 I feel like I'm doing almost no damage. What am I missing? Obviously my rings could be better, but I feel like the damage from implicits shouldn't make up for as much of a deficit as I'm feeling with T1 flat phys on both rings and amulet.
I'm obviously missing a helm enchant as well, but even when I import my character as-is into PoB it says I should be doing WAY more. Any help is appreciated. :(
@HSS_Kovaris
1. Insta regen+bleed immunity life flask is great :) <-- power spike
2. You could corrupt your Soultaker. <-- little improvement
3. If you want to boost your damage, get a Watcher Eye with Pride mod for Impale lasting additional hit <-- power spike
4. Bloodscent cluster+berserk <-- power spike
Quick question. I'm on act 6 and using the 3 aura (Pride, Dread Banner and Flesh & Stone) and I got no mana to use my bladestorm. Should I drop 1 aura or looking for mana gear?
BRUH MOMENT
Hi, thats a great build!
Can you give me some tips to do sirus faster or improve my build?
I feel that my attack damage / speed is very low and i cant do sirus yet.
Ty.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires