[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
YungSlickSloth a écrit :
Quick question. I'm on act 6 and using the 3 aura (Pride, Dread Banner and Flesh & Stone) and I got no mana to use my bladestorm. Should I drop 1 aura or looking for mana gear?

Get the life and mana leech nodes passive as outlined in the guide. This will help sustain mana until you can get a soul taker
Damn, everything has gone wrong today -_-

ulti rounds in T14 maps still impossible to finish; lost 90% xp just before reachin 93; tried renoding to more tankiness but impossible to survive at some point even while jumping everywhere ><

I have the feeling the only way is to have an HH, it feel like a vast joke sometimes.

Cannot share pastbin, something is wrong with pob curently but I'll try later.

I'll also rework my build accordingly to the new guides for the damnded leagues mecanics
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 28 avr. 2021 11:26:15
Hi,

Build is looking good so far for me but I am having some issues to do full Ultimatum round specifically with rare map t14+.

Any tips to improve our tankiness with ultimatum?

Also, I am using Belly of the Beast 30% quality, should I put the enchant to grant maximum life instead of defenses from the quality ?

Any suggestion to what change at my current build ? I am looking for a new second ring and amulet, should I priorise something else ?

**Cant create POB Pastebin for some reason**

Thank you!
Hi ;) can anyone tell me what should i buy/change next ? ive done all maps but now when i want to do some more jused content i think i lack a lot of dmg ;< i cant find a good axe on trade and its also rly hard to buy fossils... anyway anythink i want to change it look like its minimum 10ex per 1 upgread and I don't know which change will make the biggest difference. That's my pastbin link: https://pastebin.com/SBtB7Uyn
I will be grateful for any advice, and apart from this build it works great Thanks GREAT JOB !!!
Rumi's Concoction is added to the build in place of Sulphur flask and optional flasks part is removed once again because we only have Basalt to swap now and we need it. After testing Rumi's Concoction for a long time, it turned out that increase from %51-%51 to %71-%71 block is huge, much better than earlier increases and completely worth the DPS loss(%3.6 on Required Gear and %3.4 on Meta Gear). Also crafting info on Meta Gear axe is updated.

For the people struggling with high tier maps, ultimatums in high tiers, there's a method you can use for currency farming until you have better gear and move onto them. Quarry farming! It's basically farming only Ultimatums in Quarry in Act 9 over and over again. Here's a video explaining it in details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWCXSav2IBw

Here result is 200-250c per hour, there is also another video with 150c per hour. It will be boring, but it will help you to upgrade your gear fast. It also might get nerfed in near future, so better start doing it if planning to.

Also if doing Ultimatums at high tier maps, just do the tier you're able to finish all the trials. No need to rush here, this is a hard league. As you get better upgrades and increase your DPS, you can move on to higher tiers.

"
master94ga a écrit :
Hey, I'm struggling to understand how to craft some things.

"
Easiest way to obtain a helm like this is to buy a Royal Burgonet, Eternal Burgonet, Lion's Pelt or Sinner Tricorne having the helm enchant, then craft on it. If going for a pure lab build we need Devoto's Devotion here for even more attack speed to Leap.

For the Helmet, the first step is to buy to helmet with the enchant. My problem is how do I craft the other prefix and suffix needed like life and resistance?
Using the various currency on hit doesn't make me lose the enchant?

"
Amulet. Anointment needs to be Discipline and Training.

For this according to the wiki I need 3 oil and anoint the item with Cassia. With the right oil should be ok.

Thanks for your help! :)

Hi. Yes, just buy a base helmet with the enchant(or elder base ilvl85+ if going to craft Meta Gear one) then craft on it, enchant will stay. You can craft Required Gear one with fossils(Pristine+resist ones) then fine tune with harvest. For Meta Gear one just spam Pristine until you get a desired outcome. To anoint Discipline and Training on your amulet, you need to bring your amulet, 2 silver and 1 black oils to Cassia.

"
Polemo03 a écrit :
How do I sustain Divination Distillate with this build? Do I need Petrified Blood?

It's possible to keep Divination Distillate up all the time, it just requires some practice. It has a problem of cancelling itself. If you keep checking Divination Distillate amongst buffs on top while playing for a while, it's easy to get used to these cancels and make it up all the time without checking.

"
Thonyzuka a écrit :
Thanks a lots Pegasusrider, as always you take time to help us and your tuto are really complete!

Made some change ! Better now but that damned priest still anger me above T12-13 when mobs enrage trials ^^

I want so much to finish all the waves and make him shut up XD

But the amon of dmg is like a bad joke! Next I'll got for gem change for % hp !

Still won more than 10 times in a row and lvl 92 now! but This league mecanics will clearly turn me toward tankiness... ><

new stuff :

Hp above 5700 in wait of changing some jewels
"
Thonyzuka a écrit :
Damn, everything has gone wrong today -_-

ulti rounds in T14 maps still impossible to finish; lost 90% xp just before reachin 93; tried renoding to more tankiness but impossible to survive at some point even while jumping everywhere ><

I suggest going for DPS from this point, because your tankiness is already as good as it can be, now you need to take enemies down fast. Only focus on increasing life in terms of tankiness and keep on increasing DPS. Also I suggest keeping on playing on map tiers that you can complete all trials, that way your profit will be better. You can increase map tiers as you increase your DPS. You can also do Quarry farming, it's pretty profitable. Those boots are not good because it's not worth taking %20 damage from blocked hits just for the extra %4 block.

"
wjddnr324 a écrit :
Hi there! Upcoming issue of leveling from 78 to 100lvl. I don't understand why I can't successfully pass titer 4 map. I always die so can't harvest experience. Could anyone help me again check out what's the problem with my building? THanks a lots. I really very appreciated with your helps.

Hi. You have 0.56m DPS and 3.2k life. I see that you did some of the things suggested here, but there are still more things to fix like flasks and especially resists and life. Let's upgrade your gear. First fixed your flasks. Get a 5-link Belly of The Beast and keep on levelling Fortify in 2nd weapon set(0.42m DPS, 3.7k life), change ring 2 with a ring having phys. damage, life and resists, get amulet with phys. damage and life(0.45m DPS, 3.9k life), get boots with life(4.2k life), change Eagle Splinter jewel with one having life(0.45m DPS, 4.3k life). Now that we increased your life, fixed your flasks and fixed your resists, you can continue levelling without problems. For further upgrades, get a Soul Taker, refund Mana Leech and get 3 life nodes(0.62m DPS, 4.5k life), do Uber Lab, get an 350pDPS+ axe(0.72m DPS), get a Rumi's and a Lion's Roar(0.91m DPS, 4.5k life and %61-%61 block). Next is level more and get more life and Swagger node, get a rare helm having life and resists. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/H4tFhhwA

"
Monsterkillkill a écrit :
Hey bro could you explain the reason not taking blood in the eye and Gratuitous violence nodes as a bleed build?

Hi. Actually we're not a bleed build, our damage relies on initial hit and impale. In Pob links you will notice that we have very little bleed damage. We only use %65 bleed chance to trigger bleed explosions from Haemophilia gloves. This makes us be able to invest in block ascendancies and get %71-%71 Attack-Spell block without using a shield.

"
master94ga a écrit :
Is hard to find Thread of Hope of I'm doing something wrong?

I can find on poe trade only small, medium and very large radius. Large radius seems impossible to find.

Here, try this.

"
kamsz a écrit :
Hello! Loving the build so far! However, not sure where to go from here (apart from 6L belly). I'm struggling in red maps slightly (especially with dominated by Sirus mobs).

Any tips for improvements? Upgrade priorities? Thanks!

Hi. You have 1.23m DPS and 5.9k life at the moment. Life is good, but we need to increase your DPS for doing high tier red maps. Let's upgrade your gear. Firstly you need to change Arrogance on Blood Rage with Lifetap support. Add Rumi's Concoction to flasks and take the upper node to Swagger on Passive Tree(%71-%71 Attack-Spell block), get an amulet with Dexterity on implicit, phys. damage, life and resists, refund nodes leading to Swift Skewering including dex node, refund Gladiator's Perseverance, get the jewel socket to put in Thread of Hope, get the Required Gear cluster jewel and add it and get Feed The Fury and a jewel socket, put a jewel in there(1.25m DPS, 6.0k life), change Ring 1 with a Steel Ring having dex, get Thread of Hope, refund 2 dex nodes leading to Life and Mana Leech and 2 life nodes, get Harvester of Foes, Swift Skewering, Panopticon and Hatchet Master(1.85m DPS, 5.8k life), corrupt both your axes to %45 and %30 via beastcraft(1.90m DPS), level 2 more, get the other jewel socket on cluster and put Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(2.14m DPS, 6.0k life), meanwhile doing these upgrades, level your gems to 20-20 and get the boot enchant(2.79m DPS, 6.0k life). T16's should be no problem with these stats. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/7RbVQgkk

"
Horken007 a écrit :
1. Swap Brutality with Fortify. 20% damage reduction is super huge. You'll notice it yourself.

I see that you're suggesting this for 5-link setups. Makes sense thinking how rippy Ultimatums are. But I suggest swapping it with Melee Physical Damage instead to have more DPS.

"
HSS_Kovaris a écrit :
I'm feeling pretty stuck. I have some decent gear and I'm still only doing 39k dps according to my character details. Fighting Sirus or a Conqueror even at AL4 I feel like I'm doing almost no damage. What am I missing? Obviously my rings could be better, but I feel like the damage from implicits shouldn't make up for as much of a deficit as I'm feeling with T1 flat phys on both rings and amulet.
I'm obviously missing a helm enchant as well, but even when I import my character as-is into PoB it says I should be doing WAY more. Any help is appreciated. :(

You have 2.10m DPS and 5.3k life at the moment. Both are low for Sirus fight. Let's upgrade your gear. I first changed your Perpetual Divine flask with a Bubbling Divine flask as it works well with Blood of The Karui(Please check Running the Build section for usage of the two in conjunction). Corrupt your Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(2.12m DPS), get a better Stygian Vise with higher life(2.15m DPS, 5.4k life), get a 6-link Belly of the Beast and add Fortify(2.88m DPS), change amulet with one having lightning resist, change rings with Steel rings(3.15m DPS, 5.5k life), change Behemoth Impaler jewel with a better one(3.28m DPS, 5.6k life). Also changed Overflowing Chalice with Rumi's Concoction as that's recently added to the build and is very effective(3.15m DPS, 5.6k life and %71-%71 Attack-Spell block). Sirus should be doable no problem now. If still not, increase DPS and life a bit more, to Required Gear stats. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/yUfH55dG

"
RubinhoCampeao a écrit :
Hi, thats a great build!
Can you give me some tips to do sirus faster or improve my build?
I feel that my attack damage / speed is very low and i cant do sirus yet.
Ty.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 2.14m DPS and 5.5k life at the moment. We need to increase both for Sirus fights. Let's upgrade your gear. First we need to change Chemist's Divine flask with a Bubbling Divine flask as it works really well with Blood of The Karui(please check Running The Build section for usage of these two in conjunction). Get an 8-passive cluster jewel so you can refund 1 node and get Swift Skewering(2.32m DPS), level 1 more and get Panopticon(2.80m DPS, 5.6k life), get a better Soul Taker and corrupt both axes to %30 via beastcraft(2.92m DPS), get an amulet with higher physical damage and anoint Discipline and Training on it(2.89m DPS, 5.8k life), change Sulphur flask with Rumi's Concoction(2.78m DPS, %71-%71 Attack-Spell block), change Iron ring with a Steel ring(2.89m DPS, 5.9k life), change Carrion Blood, Kraken Curio and Empyrian Hope jewels with 2 better ones and one Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride"(3.39m DPS, 5.9k life). With these stats, Sirus should be doable no problem. If still not enough, increase DPS a little further to Required Gear DPS. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/mkttJG5r

"
ixel a écrit :
Hi,

Build is looking good so far for me but I am having some issues to do full Ultimatum round specifically with rare map t14+.

Any tips to improve our tankiness with ultimatum?

Also, I am using Belly of the Beast 30% quality, should I put the enchant to grant maximum life instead of defenses from the quality ?

Any suggestion to what change at my current build ? I am looking for a new second ring and amulet, should I priorise something else ?

**Cant create POB Pastebin for some reason**

Thank you!

Hi. Your issues are completely normal. Firstly get Rumi's Concoction in place of Sulphur flask and add Heat mod to Basalt flask. This will help a lot with survivability as block will increase from %51-%51 to %71-%71 Attack-Spell block. This will help you a lot in Ultimatum encounters and with your DPS and life you will be able to do T16 Ultimatums no problem. Let's upgrade your gear. We need defenses on Belly so I don't recommend adding that enchant. You have 4.48m DPS and 6.4k life at the moment. Corrupt Soul Taker to %30 quality via beastcraft(4.53m DPS), change Horror Grasp ring with a Steel ring and then use Abrasive Catalysts on it(4.68m DPS), change Sol Flame jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" mod(5.44m DPS), get the boot enchant(5.68m DPS). I just realized I forgot to add Rumi's Concoction(5.48m DPS, %71-71 Attack-Spell block), change Armageddon Bliss jewel with a 4-mod(5.53m DPS), get Awakened Brutality, Awakened Melee Physical Damage and make other gems 21-20 and also Maim on Multiple Totems 21-20(6.59m DPS, 6.4k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/gXQ2Gveh

"
NavvyJax a écrit :
Hi ;) can anyone tell me what should i buy/change next ? ive done all maps but now when i want to do some more jused content i think i lack a lot of dmg ;< i cant find a good axe on trade and its also rly hard to buy fossils... anyway anythink i want to change it look like its minimum 10ex per 1 upgread and I don't know which change will make the biggest difference. That's my pastbin link: https://pastebin.com/SBtB7Uyn
I will be grateful for any advice, and apart from this build it works great Thanks GREAT JOB !!!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 3.68m DPS and 6.2k life at the moment. Your axe is good for now, you can wait a little more for better ones to appear and drop in prices or craft one. Let's upgrade your gear. Corrupt axes to %46 and %30 quality via beastcraft(3.76m DPS), change Ring 1 with one having higher phys. damage(3.80m DPS), change Ring 2 with a Vulnerability on hit ring, swap Leap and CWDT setups removing Vulnerability and adding Divergent Rage to Leap(3.87m DPS, perma-Vulnerability), change Watcher's Eye with one having "Impales you inflict last 2 additional Hits while using Pride" mod(4.13m DPS). Also change Catalyzed Divine Flask with a Bubbling Divine Flask as it works really well with Blood of The Karui(Please check Running The Build section for usage of the two in conjunction), get Rumi's Concoction and change it with Sulphur Flask(3.98m DPS, %71-%71 Attack-Spell block), get Awakened Melee Physical Damage and Awakened Brutality, also make other gems on Lacerate and also Maim on Multiple Totems 21-20(4.77m DPS), get Meta Gear cluster jewel also add Berserk to Blood Rage instead of Increased Duration(5.36m DPS, 6.2k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/WVuQJ27v
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 29 avr. 2021 20:29:01
Hi, first, thank you for the build. Its my first character in league.
a8 sirusa done, elder done.
About this build:
Its rly great lab runner, it take me 3.5 min to run lab with decent layout.
-Nice to ultima farm (dont know how other build work with it) (tip: dont stand in one place, jump near the edge of circle and spam to the middle with lancerate, always move)
-As guide mention, its rly decent boss killer. Sometimes its annoy me (dmg) but its doable.
- As long as I have flask up Im rly tanky, the problem is when you dont have flasks :D rumi for 71% block chance is BiS.

I think I dont need to invest more in my character. Cheers. (Again, thank you for the build, and Im amazed how fast you reply to ppl. You re the first person who reply to others even with small quesitons.)
My items:

Quick tip for anyone who may be struggling a bit when they first get to maps and don't yet have a 6 link. I was lucky enough to have a tabula drop for me so I decided to switch to it from my 5L belly of the beast. So far I'm ripping through maps up to T6 rare corrupted.
Tabula Rasa isn't that expensive and you can probably find any old 6 link chest with decent stats to tide you over for a while.
Just thought I would throw that out there for anyone who may be newer to the game.
"
Zuuule a écrit :
"
YungSlickSloth a écrit :
Quick question. I'm on act 6 and using the 3 aura (Pride, Dread Banner and Flesh & Stone) and I got no mana to use my bladestorm. Should I drop 1 aura or looking for mana gear?

Get the life and mana leech nodes passive as outlined in the guide. This will help sustain mana until you can get a soul taker

I mean I don't even have any mana to start using my skill (need 29 mana to use bladestorm and I only have 23 mana left). For sustain, I use thief torment, so it's should be easy
BRUH MOMENT
@YungSlickSloth
Swap Flesh&Stone with Blood&Sand and enjoy more mana :)
hello sir pegasus, can i get tips on how to improve my dps?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires