[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Been following the guide so far and really enjoying it! Now progressing in t14-16 maps, I'm not sure what can be upgrade on my gear now without some really expensive purchases, right now im having difficulties with t16 conquerors. Is it just me or my gear?
IMO not a good league starter, not even decent.
"
Cellach a écrit :
IMO not a good league starter, not even decent.

Could you please explain what it means to be a league starter? This build easily got me thru the acts and into maps. It got me enough currency that I can upgrade when I need to. If that's not a league starter then I don't know what is.
"
nzjdef a écrit :
hello sir pegasus, can i get tips on how to improve my dps?

Adding 20% quality on your max level gems? Not sure which ones need to have quality tho. You could also pick up some of the Alt quality gems from heist outlines in the guide.

A better boot enchant and get the impale enchant for your helm.

Look for Thread of Hope jewel and get the passives listed in the guide. If the +30 Dex and Int nodes are no longer needed you could drop them to fill in the passives needed.

An expensive option is Water's Eye as well.

I'm still very new to the build and am only lvl 80 so I can't really comment on gear. Hope these help. :)

Hi, many thanks PegasusRider !

Changed some stuffs in wait of little reworking

Feels better but still long way to go since ggg dont want to let me have craft to sell :3
I'm going to try my hand at crafting an axe. What ilvl am I looking for for the siege axe as a base?
"
Zuuule a écrit :
I'm going to try my hand at crafting an axe. What ilvl am I looking for for the siege axe as a base?
At least ilvl 85-86 I suppose
We have a new video! I wanted to make a video both for showcasing Required Gear in Ultimatum encounters and also a guide video to Ultimatum. So I made a video of each Ultimatum type and then combined them in a single video. I'm expecting this will be helpful and also will keep your hopes up as this is a rippy and a hard league for many, but actually we're pretty good at it! Also League Specific Info section is updated.

"
YungSlickSloth a écrit :
I mean I don't even have any mana to start using my skill (need 29 mana to use bladestorm and I only have 23 mana left). For sustain, I use thief torment, so it's should be easy

I see that you have a Soul Taker now so no problem here. But if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

"
nzjdef a écrit :
hello sir pegasus, can i get tips on how to improve my dps?

Hi. Sure. You have 1.56m DPS and 5.2k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Corrupt both your axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.58m DPS), fixed your flasks(1.88m DPS, %71-%71 block, better healing), change Ring 1 with one having life and int(1.87m DPS, 5.3k life), refund int, dex and str nodes, change Glyph Eye jewel with a Thread of Hope and get Harvester of Foes, Swift Skewering, Panopticon and Hatchet Master(2.66m DPS), change Cataclysm Song with a jewel having %life(2.65m DPS, 5.4k life), change Ghoul Butcher jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(2.89m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20 and get the boot enchant(3.0m DPS), refund Inexorable's small node and get a life node(3.0m DPS, 5.5k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/D43XwptR

"
verozo a écrit :
Been following the guide so far and really enjoying it! Now progressing in t14-16 maps, I'm not sure what can be upgrade on my gear now without some really expensive purchases, right now im having difficulties with t16 conquerors. Is it just me or my gear?

Hi. Your have 2.61m DPS and 5.3k life at the moment. Both needs some increase for doing T16 Conquerors no problem. Let's upgrade your gear. First we need to move Blood and Sand to helm and add Ancestral Protector to Multiple Totems(3.40m DPS, 5.3k life), corrupt both your axes to %30 via beastcraft(3.48m DPS), change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet and anoint Discipline and Training on it(3.44m DPS, 5.8k life), get a better abyss jewel(3.53m DPS, 5.9k life), fixed flasks and added Rumi's Concoction(3.32m DPS, 5.9k life). T16 Conquerors should be no problem now, if not increase DPS a bit more. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/f6tAnTS5

"
Zuuule a écrit :

An ilvl83 Elder Siege axe base is needed for crafting Meta Gear axe.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 29 avr. 2021 23:11:10
Hey, can you do a check on my build to see if I'm doing all right? I think the build is fine, the rare axe is weak and I have to buy a better one. I have 4ex at the moment.

I'm still on low level maps (under tier 10) and I do them easily, the problem is that I don't find high tier maps, I buy them from Zana when available and I do only the highest tier I own. Maybe I should use vaal orb?

I have also some Gemcutter's Prism, I should use on some gem? Which one?
Hi Pegasus, I like this build so much, but I feel like my build is so squishy on Red maps (T11) and deal no damage sometimes. I struggle to fight multiple bosses like the one on the Courthouse map because they just 1 shot me when I go near them. Currently, I have 4 ex and I don't know what item should I buy.
Help really appreciated. Thanks
BRUH MOMENT

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires