[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hello,

In the build it says that the enchant on helm "blood rage gives 12% attack speed" is bis, but while I was farming lab to get it, I got "40% lacerate dmg" one and obv I took since I had no enchant on. But when imported my character in PoB again, with the new enchant, the dps increase was quite massive so I wanted to compared with the blood rage enchant.

I've found out that the 2 of them are no that far away from each and tbh I don't know which one should I settle with, cuz with 40% lacerate dmg it shows in PoB that combined DPS is higher but the attack rate is slower.

So I don't know which one is really bis in the end or the thought process behind it.

This is the pastebin I tested with:
https://pastebin.com/HFV2ZueH
Dernière édition par Shatérhand, le 26 avr. 2021 08:39:29
Basically all questions like that were already discussed in this thread.

Lacerate damage vs blood rage speed are comparable with DPS. However, IAS boosts Leap Slam which affects clearspeed.
Having 40% Lacerate damage is a final enchant you will keep. It is a good choice :)

With Lacerate DMG you can later try Bleed Lacerate Glad if you feel bored or want experimenting.

Blood Rage buff will suit fast paced build.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 26 avr. 2021 08:47:26
Hello, I am a newbie and doing this build and it works great!

However, I can't seem to understand why is the CWDT setup level is capped at 3-5-7-20 instead of 20-20-20-20. Please explain?
"
iron2414 a écrit :
Hello, I am a newbie and doing this build and it works great!

However, I can't seem to understand why is the CWDT setup level is capped at 3-5-7-20 instead of 20-20-20-20. Please explain?

Just found the answer a page back. Thanks!
Thanks a lots Pegasusrider, as always you take time to help us and your tuto are really complete!

Made some change ! Better now but that damned priest still anger me above T12-13 when mobs enrage trials ^^

I want so much to finish all the waves and make him shut up XD

But the amon of dmg is like a bad joke! Next I'll got for gem change for % hp !

Still won more than 10 times in a row and lvl 92 now! but This league mecanics will clearly turn me toward tankiness... ><

new stuff :

Hp above 5700 in wait of changing some jewels
Hi there! Upcoming issue of leveling from 78 to 100lvl. I don't understand why I can't successfully pass titer 4 map. I always die so can't harvest experience. Could anyone help me again check out what's the problem with my building? THanks a lots. I really very appreciated with your helps.
@wjddnr324
1. Sell your Tabula Rasa and get Belly of The Beast 5L
2. You should use 2 axes, not a sword and an axe. Get a Soultaker if possible.
3. You could make your gloves 20% quality. You'll use these for a long time.
4. Search for resist+life boots with armor. Such boots cost 1 chaos and will give you a huge boost.
5. Buy Geofri's Crest as your helmet. Super cheap and has nice resists.
6. Prismatic Ring - use crafting bench to get life. Costs alchemies only. Remove breach ring and get something instead.
7. Fix your flasks as it is mentioned in 1st post.

The list would continue. If you focus on steps above, you'll notice a large improvement to your character.
I recommend you to spend some time at https://www.pathofexile.com/trade and look for better gear. If you look for items, you could spend like 15 chaos to improve drastically.

btw: allocate Resolute Technique in your passive tree :)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 27 avr. 2021 00:10:56
Hey bro could you explain the reason not taking blood in the eye and Gratuitous violence nodes as a bleed build?
This isn't a bleed build. As far as I know, bleed builds rely on critical hits to proc maximum bleed.
So I guess there are just better nodes to grab. You can check it and let us know how good it is :)
Is hard to find Thread of Hope of I'm doing something wrong?

I can find on poe trade only small, medium and very large radius. Large radius seems impossible to find.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires