[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hey, started league as cyclone and just swapped over to this build, feeling quite squishy, would you mind taking a look my PoB and seeing what I can change. What I know right now is, annoint my amulet for more life, fix resistances so I can craft damage on belt and amulet and rings, and also get better boots.

My PoB (with your configs) : https://pastebin.com/nqemTymx
There's a problem in Community Pob at the moment. "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod we use on boots is changed to "60% increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention" in 3.14. Pob can't calculate new wording, so to be able to make it calculate, we need to edit the item on Pob and manually change it to old wording and then save it. And meanwhile hope that they fix it soon.

"
master94ga a écrit :
"
After killing Kitava, get gems for CWDT setup from Act 6 and start levelling them to specific levels CWDT(3)+Immortal Call(5)+Vulnerability(7)+Increased Duration(max) and stop levelling at those levels.

Sorry for the question, I'm new with the build, why we have to do this?

And to stop levelling gems the only method is to not press the "+" button?

We cap gems on CWDT setup for more frequent cast of Immortal Call and Vulnerability. Each CWDT level has damage needed to take for it to trigger gems connected to it. Also, levels of gems we can put in increases with it's level(as level requirement of supported skills increases). For example at lv.1, it requires 528 damage to be taken but only supports skill gems requiring lv. 38 or lower, meaning Immortal Call at lv.3(%26 less elemental and physical damage taken) and Vulnerability at lv.5(Cursed enemies take 32% increased Physical Damage) at most. When CWDT becomes lv.20, it needs 3272 damage to trigger connected gems and supports both skills at lv.20 which Immortal Call's elemental and physical damage taken reduction increases to %35-34, Vulnerability to %39. But 3272 is a high damage and will result in very low activation of connected skills, being not really useful. Because of this, most common used CWDT setups are low levels.

I set CWDT to lv.3(661 damage) because I want frequent casts of Vulnerability as it's a damage buffing skill, also frequent casts of Immortal Call is good because we sometimes can't expect if a 5k+ damage will come after a 661 damage hit or not. This provides lower but more stable protection from Immortal Call. Why lv.3 you might ask, it's very low damage difference compared to lv.1 and gives %1 less physical and elemental damage taken to Immortal Call, also %1 increased damage to Vulnerability as their level increases.

When they are at levels we want, right click them when they level up and they won't bother you anymore.

"
Zuuule a écrit :
I would agree except I die to the crazy lag that hits whenever I start an ultimatum. It's sad really because this game used to run smooth for me during heist league. I tried switching to the Vulkan renderer but that's a joke. All GGG tells me is I have packet loss and should contact my ISP. Any suggestions to help my reduce the lag I'm seeing when packs of mobs spawn in? I have my graphics settings as low as I can get them. Should I be playing in a lower resolution maybe?

You can try enabling Dynamic Resolution if you haven't. It can be very helpful if problem is on hardware side.

"
Thonyzuka a écrit :
Damnit !
Still long way to go for me ><

Lvl 75 map and some mod are too dangerous in ultimatum for me
to even have time to drop totems ><

But I'm not finished! Just poor and unlucky :3

https://pastebin.com/V9R7AbV7 As it is for now ! (far frome my mirrir tier helm in last league XD)

Looks like you did some upgrades and your gear is much better now. Previous 4.1k life was very low, especially for T8 Ultimatums. It still needs some increasing. You can do this by changing Dire Hold ring and also jewels with ones having life. This way, your life becomes 5.6k. I added a guide including all the good and bad mods for us in Ultimatums, also how to do them some days ago. You can find it in League Specific Info section in second post.

"
TrialFires a écrit :
Hey awesome build guide! I appreciate the time and effort put into it. I'm currently level 92, but I'm not sure what to do next.
What's the next step I should take to increase my DPS above 2-3 Million?

https://pastebin.com/Gff5Qveq

Thank you!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Before starting I want to remind one thing. We need to click the box "Delete Skills" before importing Items and Skills, otherwise skills override and give a wrong DPS result. For example your DPS seems 1.54m in the Pastebin link, but actually it's 1.05m. I see that you did upgrades and your DPS is 3.01m and life is 5.2k at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Anoint Discipline and Training to your amulet(Path of The Warrior is not a good thing to take)(2.95m DPS, 5.5k life), corrupt both of your axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(3.01m DPS), recraft your helmet with higher life and added aoe mod, move your buffs to helm, also added Lifetap to Blood Rage(3.04m DPS, 5.6k life), get a Haemophilia having "40% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies"(3.08m DPS), get a Stygian Vise and use Fertile catalysts on it, get an abyss jewel(3.21m DPS, 5.7k life), get a max roll Lion's Roar(3.29m DPS), get Meta Gear Watcher's Eye(3.52m DPS), get a Two-Stone ring(or Steel if you can) with Vulnerability on hit, swap gem setup in boots and weapon 1 removing Vulnerability on CWDT and adding Divergent Rage to Leap(3.55m DPS and perma-Vulnerability), get Meta Gear cluster jewel(3.94m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20-20 and get the boot enchant(4.35m DPS). I just noticed since you have Feed The Fury on cluster, you won't need crafted leech mod on Ring 2 so change it with %Increased Damage(4.40m DPS, 5.7k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/3zN2MijC

"
NewCream a écrit :
Hello , Awesome build im having a lot of fun playing it! but im having problems with my survability and dps in red maps and im kinda lost on what i should prioritize to upgrade now , i have some currency to make the upgrades on my build, but dont know how to dont waste it and spend it well. Could you help me my build? :D
here is my pob im lv 90:
https://pastebin.com/8BaPxD9L

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 2.32m DPS and 5.8k life at the moment. Everything seems fine in terms of defense. You can add Rumi's Concoction in place of Sulphur flask and pick other node leading to Swagger on passive tree. Your block becomes %71-%71 Attack-Spell block with these changes, like a max block build. Let's upgrade your gear. Before starting, you can change your Ample Divine flask with a Bubbling Divine flask because Bubbling one works really well with Blood of The Karui and will result in better life recovery. Please check Running The Build section for usage of the two in conjunction. For the DPS part, get an amulet like the one on Required Gear(2.51m DPS, 5.9k life), get a 380+pDPS axe(2.65m DPS), get a Haemophilia with "40% increased Attack Damage against Bleeding Enemies"(2.68m DPS), get a max roll Lion's Roar(2.77m DPS), change Death Loop ring with a Steel ring(2.85m DPS), change Foe Bite jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(3.09m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20(3.34m DPS). Also at the moment Pob doesn't calculate "60% increased Damage with Non-Vaal skills during Soul Gain Prevention" mod because it's wording has changed, fixed it(3.53m DPS). For the defensive part, put Rumi's Concoction in place of Sulphur Flask and get the block node leading to Swagger(3.39m DPS, 5.9k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/yb6athrD

"
Frethur a écrit :
I'm loving the build! I'm not having any problems with it, but I wonder if the two points spent on "poison and bleed chance" are really necessary.
I checked in PoB and saw that we have 96% or 71% bleed chance depending on the stance. Does losing that 20% really affect us so much? considering our attack speed?
Thanks and awesome work!

Thanks for your nice words! Actually we have 65% bleed chance while clearing on Sand Stance. Here Vulnerability's bleed chance doesn't work because it will be added at second hit, meaning it will be ready for explosion in 3rd hit. But enemy gets the bleed at 2nd hit already with %65 bleed chance and because of this, Vulnerability's bleed becomes useless. This makes 65% bleed chance. But before Poison and Bleed Chance node, it was %45 and after adding that %20 I saw explosions happening more while testing. This is not a huge difference, but worth spending 2 points I think. You can also get an axe with %20-25 Chance to Bleed and remove that. But it can be hard to get one with Culling Strike.

"
Shatérhand a écrit :
Hi, I have a problem with the boots and the calculation in Path of building (I'm using the community edition and its up to date), so I purchased some boots that have "76% increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention" currently without the kill recently enchant, but I manualy added the enchant to see how much of an upgrade would be from the boots that I currently have, which they dont have any increase damage with non-vall skils, only to find out that the implicit "76% increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention" is barrely any dps upgrade.

The thing is, that I imported the required gear in PoB, buf I saw a major difference in the old boots that the creator of the build used and mine, the boots in required geared are spelled with "Non-Vaal Skills deal 60% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" instead of "increased Damage with Non-Vaal Skills during Soul Gain Prevention".

Currently, there is no item on the market that has ""Non-Vaal Skills deal #% increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention", GGG must for sure have changed to the other one, but this in PoB is 40K combied DPS loss.

So is this an actualy difference in the damage, because they change the spelling of the implicit or PoB just didnt update their calculation with the newly spell mod and thats why it shows as dps loss vs the old boots ?

Here is the pastebin I tested this stuff with, check the boots:
https://pastebin.com/SSQ87bTy

The last 2 belts are literraly the same, only the spelling of that mod is different. Can someone tell me if this was changed in this patch and if its still a major dps upgrade or not ? by PoB seems like its barerly any dps upgrade.

Looks like GGG changed wording of that mod, it works the same, and they didn't convert old ones to new ones. Also Pob didn't add new one to the list because it's red in color. When a mod is red in color, it means it's not being calculated in Pob. I will contact Community Pob and let them know about this. Until they fix it, the only thing we can do is edit the item and type it the old way and then save it: "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention". Also, when I manually add this mod with %76 to your current boots, your DPS increases from 1.22m to 1.32m(%7.5).

"
Monsterkillkill a écrit :
Hi Bro, nice build! I am following your build and have a question. In the guide you mentioned about using flesh and stone but in the POB it is blood and sand. Is flesh and stone not usable anymore after the nerf?

Hi. Flesh and Stone is only used in levelling until Act 6 without Blood and Sand. It's also used in Even Further Upgrades section with the addition of Aul's Uprising amulet, but we use it coupled with Blood and Sand there. After completing first 5 Acts, we'll be using Blood and Sand.

"
PandaPool a écrit :
Hey i'm currently playing this build and I need some help, i dont know what to get to be tankier, i cant even survive during Ultimatum encounter, i feel a lot squishy but dont know what else i should get right now to survive more

Hi. Your life is 3.4k at the moment and is very low, need to fix that first to get tankier. First try increasing your life to 5k(levelling is needed here), then do Uber Lab and get the last ascendancy. Then get Swagger on Passive Tree, get a %20 Attack-block Rumi's Concoction and your block chance will be %71-71 Attack-Spell block instead of %57-6 now. Get a 300+ physical DPS axe, change your rings to rare rings having high physical damage, life and resists, change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet having physical damage, life and resists. Here do the rings and amulet change at the same time because leaving Carnage Heart will require adding dex and int to gear. Lastly get a Rustic Sash with higher life.

"
Oldirtylegend4 a écrit :
Can i have help ?
The Thread of Hope Crimson JeWel.
Have much big range on the second circle and i cant make the skill tree.
HoW can i fix it if its possible? :D

I see that you've solved your problem already. For others might be having this problem, your jewel needs to have "Only affects Passive in Large Ring" mod. It can be small, medium, large or very large. We need large ones.

"
Coolmon a écrit :
Hey, started league as cyclone and just swapped over to this build, feeling quite squishy, would you mind taking a look my PoB and seeing what I can change. What I know right now is, annoint my amulet for more life, fix resistances so I can craft damage on belt and amulet and rings, and also get better boots.

My PoB (with your configs) : https://pastebin.com/nqemTymx

Hi. You have 2.73m DPS and 4.8k life at the moment. Everything seems fine but life is low, which is cause of your squishiness problem. Change ring 2 with one having life(5.0k life), anoint Discipline and Training on amulet(5.3k life), since you have Feed The Fury you can refund leech node in Gladiator's Perseverance and get a life node(5.4k life), recraft your helmet to have more life(5.6k life), lastly get a Belly of The Beast with high life(5.8k life). You should feel much tankier now having 5.8k life with all those damage reductions and %70-70 block. I also suggest increasing life to 6.3-6.4k for best results. Also for some DPS, change Maelström Bane jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(2.96m DPS), get the boot enchant(3.13m DPS, 5.8k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/htakW93A
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
delete this post, dunno how to do it myself
Dernière édition par Chr0mite, le 25 avr. 2021 20:26:07
"
SNFIRE a écrit :
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

"
SNFIRE a écrit :
Hey Folks enjoying the build so far, kinda new to the game as well, wondering what should my next step for gearing here?

Hi. You have 1.01m DPS and 4.2k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Change Fortify on Lacerate with Impale(1.17m DPS), get a 370+ phys. DPS axe as Horken suggested and corrupt both axes to %30 quality via beastcraft(1.65m DPS), craft +55 maximum life to your amulet and anoint it with Discipline and Training(4.5k life), make crafted life mod on your Topaz ring +55(4.6k life), get boots with life and also movement speed if possible(4.8k life), get helm with higher life and intelligence(1.18m DPS, 4.9k life), craft "Non-Vaal Skills deal % Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots(1.25m DPS), refund Gladiator's Perseverance and get Feed The Fury, a jewel socket and a life node, get another jewel to the new socket(1.30m DPS, 5.1k life), change Hypnotic Ornament jewel with one having life(5.2k life), get a 6link Belly of The Beast and move Arctic Armor from chest to helm, add Fortify as 6th gem to Lacerate(1.74m DPS), I see that you're using String of Servitude for farming, I changed it with a Rustic Sash for proper calculation(1.81m DPS, 5.5k life), change rings with Steel rings as Horken suggested(1.96m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades level gems to 20 and get the boot enchant(2.39m DPS, 5.5k life). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/PsUSETd3

What A GOD! thanks for the precise advice! this game is very confusing to start, and you are helping out so much! Thank you LOTS!

@Pegasus
Hey been following the tips and upgraded a lot! thanks again for ur time you put into checking people out and helping them! very impressive!
Im finding myself struggling on T16/Aw3 bosses, doesnt have budget yet for belly 6L, or 500dps wep but working towards it, still wating on Beastmaster enchant 30% to drop :S, any chance u take another look and hook me up with some more directions? (i got the tanky flask in the bags and swap it out as needed for example)

Started this game like two weeks ago and getting super addicted! your build is very fun to play glad i went with it!
Dernière édition par SNFIRE, le 25 avr. 2021 20:21:41
Hey,

i am level 90 currently but I struggle now with bosses. I even could not finish juiced up t15 / 16 ones.

My first sirus was a mess, had to call a friend to help me out.

I really dont want to sell this build and start a new one with that currency since I like the build and the playstyle. But I really need help to fix this.

https://pastebin.com/3BN2wVQi My current setup.

Would be really glad !
@kadiro

Don't do juiced maps then. Even with maxed gear at lvl 100, you might die doing so (like Atoll T16).
You have lots of space in your links to get Berserk+Blood Rage+Enhance for further DPS increase. Berserk alone also boosts your survi with "(15-19)% less Damage taken"

Lvl 90 is not yet satisfying to get all necessary passives. I'd say it is ~95, which was the level I stopped forcing myself to exp further. Last league I had problems reaching levels above 95 without sacrificing my farm.
It is also high time you start purchasing better equipment replacing your amulet, getting pride watcher eye, vulnerability ring, better armor boots/helmet and so on.

You have to polish what you've got.
For the people struggling with high tier maps, ultimatums in high tiers, there's a method you can use for currency farming until you have better gear and move onto them. Quarry farming! It's basically farming only Ultimatums in Quarry in Act 9 over and over again. Here's a video explaining it in details:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWCXSav2IBw

Here result is 200-250c per hour, there is also another video with 150c per hour. It will be boring, but it will help you to upgrade your gear fast. It also might get nerfed in near future, so better start doing it if planning to.

"
Hey,

i am level 90 currently but I struggle now with bosses. I even could not finish juiced up t15 / 16 ones.

My first sirus was a mess, had to call a friend to help me out.

I really dont want to sell this build and start a new one with that currency since I like the build and the playstyle. But I really need help to fix this.

https://pastebin.com/3BN2wVQi My current setup.

Would be really glad !

Hi. It seems you didn't improve life even a bit, but in my last post I suggested this: "If we increase life, first Sirus will be doable but it will take long so better if we increase DPS some too.". Carnage Heart is still there, Rustic Sash is still there. You still don't have Arctic Armor which is a good defensive buff, instead you have a Portal there. I think it's better if you do the things I suggested in previous post first, mainly increase life. Then change Rumi's Concoction with Sulphur Flask, I mean permanently here instead of flask swapping in Ultimatum encounters. After these, you should have no problems doing T16 bosses. At the moment, your DPS is slightly higher than the DPS in Required Gear T16 video, but life is 1k lower. For Sirus A5, if you still have trouble after doing changes I suggested, post here again and I will make an upgrade path to Required Gear stats this time. That's the first aim of the build and is required. Then there is Meta Gear, and then there is Even Further Upgrades section. I mean we're still very early, a bit of patience is needed:)

"
SNFIRE a écrit :
@Pegasus
Hey been following the tips and upgraded a lot! thanks again for ur time you put into checking people out and helping them! very impressive!
Im finding myself struggling on T16/Aw3 bosses, doesnt have budget yet for belly 6L, or 500dps wep but working towards it, still wating on Beastmaster enchant 30% to drop :S, any chance u take another look and hook me up with some more directions? (i got the tanky flask in the bags and swap it out as needed for example)

Started this game like two weeks ago and getting super addicted! your build is very fun to play glad i went with it!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Your gear seems much better now with 2.33m DPS and 5.7k life. Let's upgrade your gear. You said you don't have enough currency for a 6l Belly, but that needs to be the first upgrade because that's the weak point at the moment(3.12m DPS), change Soul Taker with a better one and corrupt it to %30 quality via beastcraft(you can do the %30 later if don't have it, it's not a huge increase)(3.26m DPS), get a max roll Haemophilia(3.30m DPS), change Behemoth Glisten jewel with a Watcher's Eye having "12% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" mod(3.60m DPS), change Sorrow Knot ring with a Vulnerability on hit ring, change Glove setup with Weapon 2 setup by adding Divergent Rage to Leap and removing Vulnerability from CWDT(3.69m DPS and perma-Vulnerability), change Abyss jewel with a double phys. mod one(3.74m DPS), meanwhile doing these upgrades, level gems to 20-20(4.07m DPS, 5.7k life). You need to increase resists especially for Elemental Weakness map mod(close to %109), you can start with crafting on the helm base you have. Also it will be better if you can increase life a little further. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/5nq5aqv8
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Hey, I'm struggling to understand how to craft some things.

"
Easiest way to obtain a helm like this is to buy a Royal Burgonet, Eternal Burgonet, Lion's Pelt or Sinner Tricorne having the helm enchant, then craft on it. If going for a pure lab build we need Devoto's Devotion here for even more attack speed to Leap.

For the Helmet, the first step is to buy to helmet with the enchant. My problem is how do I craft the other prefix and suffix needed like life and resistance?
Using the various currency on hit doesn't make me lose the enchant?

"
For rings we need physical damage and life on both rings, and then needed resists. And then craft %Increased Damage on at least one of them.

In my crafting bench I don't have increased damage, I assume I need unlock it with Jun according to poe wiki.

"
Amulet. Anointment needs to be Discipline and Training.

For this according to the wiki I need 3 oil and anoint the item with Cassia. With the right oil should be ok.

Thanks for your help! :)
^
Yeah. Ring Damage is Jun.
Regarding Enchanted helmets, you can roll it whatever you like (scour/alch/fossil/harvest) and Enchant will stay. So basically buy an enchanted base and then add influences if needed or just craft resists/life.
How do I sustain Divination Distillate with this build? Do I need Petrified Blood?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires