[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

It was quite cheaper when I bought it, like 20 exalts :)
While we're all waiting for the new league announcement, I wanted to share my hideout with you guys:

https://hideoutshowcase.com/hideout/show/1642/title/Hidden%20Waterfalls%20v4.2%20(No%20MTX)

Like this build, I made it long ago and kept on improving it with time.

"
Horken007 a écrit :
I also think that it ain't that super easy build. It really requires a player to learn how to move and position. Requires awareness as well. But definitely rewarding :)

One more thing to consider in this build is additional helmet enchant which is: Ancestral Protector Totem grants 18% increased Attack Speed while Active
I'd say it is more a bossing helmet enchant resulting in overall +6% IAS compared to Blood Rage enchant.

Well I changed Super EZ to EZ to Play in thread title like a week or two ago:) My reasons are different though, game got harder with release of Echoes of The Atlas and also we now press 1 more button with Multiple Totems change. Still, anything except endgame content is doable drunk as we only press 2 buttons mostly. I think majority of melee builds require some awareness. For helm enchant, I don't think it's a good idea to sacrifice %12 IAS we could have all the time for extra %6 IAS that will only work on bosses. But thanks for the idea!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 4 avr. 2021 10:15:51
DAMNED MAVEN !
Every time The Orchard Boss come to suck up my Hp at very high speed in the messed up ring I cannot do anything... Fed up -_-
I think I'll go to see some tuto for this Boss/puzzle/shitty mecanics...
What do you think about the lacerate 40% damage helmet enchant vs. the blood rage one?

Dernière édition par jHawk_MC, le 4 avr. 2021 23:32:28
Should be enough. +40% Lacerate Damage serves better for bleed builds, which are more popular, so having one like that lets you experiment later with bleed Lacerate.

Putting together the fact that base needs high ilvl(for elder 9% physical dmg), it is cool to have any enchant which directly improves your DPS.

btw: guys, what are your ingame /deaths stats? :)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 5 avr. 2021 11:52:35
"
Horken007 a écrit :

btw: guys, what are your ingame /deaths stats? :)

I have died 439 times, according to the "/deaths" command. This is only my 2nd league, and it took me a while to learn which map mods were more deadly than others. Died quite a few times on the Maven's witness for the breachlord bosses. It's better to just run those without any mods for me just to get those uncharted realms points.

I do still get 1-shotted unexpectedly sometimes, but I think that still stems from my inexperience. It's frustrating for sure, but I still very much enjoy playing this build every single day. Trying to squeeze as much out of harvest/crafting as I can, because I missed it the first time it was around. It's a real shame it's probably going away after this league. Harvest makes the impossible, possible. My goal is to get over 6k HP, but I don't want to sacrifice Aul's amulet or my HH belt, so it's going to be costly to get those T1 rolls. But damn, is the journey to get there a lot of fun. I think I also need to get (or craft) a better axe than the one I have:

I've only got about 30ex, so I can't afford any of the good ones. And getting a harvest seems to take a lot longer now than ever before (nerfed?). I run 2x watchstones for +1 zana map offerings (+2 is too expensive), and 2x watchstones with 98% offering of zana missions. Still very hard to sustain zana missions without buying prophecies. I always choose the extra missions in harvest, if offered.
Dernière édition par jHawk_MC, le 5 avr. 2021 13:49:38
Then I am not the only one having so many deaths :)

You definitely need "Paths not taken" skill from uncharted realms.

1. Roll your HH for max 40 base life.
2. You can get better boots easily, just craft some with either essences or fossils.
4. Aul - go for life modifiers
5. You dont need immune to poison if not facing posinous conqueror.

6. Chest/gloves/right ring have awesome life rolls. Your left ring needs to be rerolled. If helmet can get +XX life +XX armor I'd go for it.

7. For your Axe - use Hillock for +8% quality.

8. Watcher Eye with Impale lasts additional hits is the best :)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 5 avr. 2021 14:26:43
"
jHawk_MC a écrit :
What do you think about the lacerate 40% damage helmet enchant vs. the blood rage one?

That's a nice helm you have there. Either this or Blood Rage enchant will do. Both give almost same DPS, Blood Rage one also increases Leap Speed and gives tiny DPS boost to totems. These are two best enchants we can take. For fresh leagues, I suggest getting Blood Rage one for leap speed. Because finding an elder base even with ilvl.85 is possible cheap and not that hard since evasion helmets Lion's Pelt and Sinner Tricorne also work for us as we have Iron Reflexes.

"
jHawk_MC a écrit :
I do still get 1-shotted unexpectedly sometimes, but I think that still stems from my inexperience. It's frustrating for sure, but I still very much enjoy playing this build every single day.

I just checked your character, everything seems fine there. If you are getting oneshotted to heavy boss attacks, those are the ones we need to dodge. If you're dying while clearing, those are more likely to be a couple shots that happen in a moment real fast rather than oneshots, making them look like oneshots. Either way, it's not by a fault in setup you have, but because of experience. I think your character is pretty good for a 2nd league and your death number is not bad. With a little bit of improvement in playing you can easily overcome your dying problem. Here I suggest watching Simulacrum W20 on Heavy Mods guide video for using Lacerate range and Lion's Roar to your advantage if dying while clearing. For your setup, you can take Arctic Armor instead of Herald of Purity, this will help in terms of defense at the cost of some DPS. You can take Iron Reflexes when you level to 97, it still increases phys. damage reduction by %2 which is not bad. I also suggest increasing life to 6.3-6.4k for easier time while playing.

EDIT: Horken is right. You also need an Anti-Curse flask in place of poison one.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 6 avr. 2021 08:21:36
Curse immunity flask is a must. I don't see any in your belt @jHawk_MC
Wow, your guys' feedback is incredible!

I changed Aul's and HH quality mods from attribute to life. Rerolled my HH with divine a few times to get a slightly higher life, but at the cost of my damage. I'll try again in the future to see if I can roll both.

One thing I noticed is that I can no longer use Herald of Purity? It says it's 32% mana reserved now, so I don't know if it was changing my attribute mods to life mods, because otherwise I have no idea why I don't have enough mana to use it anymore.

I removed the defense from my Helm, and bought an aug life lucky. I forgot that minion life can be rolled on it because of Elder influence, so my helm looks like this now. Not sure if I can remove just the minion life?

I'll definitely switch up my potion today and add anti-curse. I think ignite can cause problems too, but wasn't sure if I'm just supposed to heal through it or do something else.

I'm close to raising enough money to buy an axe with 560+ dps. I tried crafting a few times, but my rolls are terrible in harvest. I'll work on getting (or crafting) better boots and left ring.

Horken, can you give some insight on your ring enchants? I see they're a bit different than the ones in the guide.

Again, thanks for looking my character over and providing invaluable advice and support!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires