[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Worked My Arse out all day :
Got a last min "cheap" one XD (51xa)

So funny on harbingers XD
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 23 mars 2021 19:37:57
"
Horken007 a écrit :
I wonder what else can be done, except polishing resist rolls on my equip.
I'll get better jewel with corrupted blood next.

You almost maxed out on gear with 14.3m DPS and 6.1k life. But there are still a few things that can be done. When you get a Corrupted Blood jewel like what you have with %7 life, your life increases to 6.3k. You can get Culling Strike gloves next since you have a 604pDPS axe, you can also get it on axe if you can get one with high DPS. I added it to gloves(15.9m), get a max roll Lion's Roar(16.1m), get lv7 Blood and Sand, 21-20 Ruthless on Lacerate and Maim on Multiple Totems(16.5m DPS, 6.3k life). Since you have the resists you can swap to Ryslatha's Coil on bosses, you will need to get dex somewhere though(19.2m). You can also get Anomalous Blood Rage to generate Frenzy charges(%27 increased DPS) on bosses. With 16.5m DPS + HH, %80-100 deliriouses should be like doing regular reds to you. You can rain down currency in remaining 3 weeks. If you improve chaos res on ring 1, you can melt bosses there ez too. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/2EKaNZ0s

"
Horken007 a écrit :
Has anyone tried this belt?

Just look at the buff it gives to Rage. Crushed is also -15% phys damage reduction. This might work cool as a cheap/early alternative if Bloodscent cluster is available and resists are fixed at 75%.
Considering corruption mods in belts, this might be a nice clearspeed belt.
Maybe Bloodscent is not really needed in such situation cuz Rage support with further boost it.

Problem with this early game is I've seen a really low amount of people having Meta Gear cluster early leagues. This is because availability of them are low at start with high prices. Same goes for alternate quality gems. Another problem is managing life and resists(especially if going for chaos res.) is much easier with a Rustic Sash early league. Because of these, I compared it with Meta Gear belt and Ryslatha's Coil. Meta Gear belt and abyss jewel gives 8.75m, max-roll Bear's Girdle gives 9.28m and max-roll Ryslatha's Coil gives 9.97m. It also gives -0.3k life loss compared to Ryslatha's Coil and -0.6k compared to Stygian + abyss jewel. Price is cheap but it didn't turn out good.

"
Thonyzuka a écrit :
But after several keep prefixes.... That went well finally XD

"
Horken007 a écrit :
Damn.. that's a nice helmet. Depending on the impact of this fortify mod, maybe I should get one like this too.

That's a really nice helm you got there! Extra %5 less damage taken for Fortify is definitely worth having.

"
jHawk_MC a écrit :
Question about the amulet. In meta gear the crafted buff was 19% increased melee damage (+1 to melee range). In the video that takes down the maven, the crafted buff is 42% increased damage while leeching. Would this technically be a better buff? (does it require the amulet to have a leech modifier?)

Thanks!

When I compare the two, Increased Damage While Leeching one increases DPS of Meta Gear from 8.77m to 8.92m. But when we're not leeching, it drops to 8.62m. I picked Increased Melee Damage one before because it applies all the time instead of while leeching. Here Increased Global Physical Damage can be used as well if an open suffix is present instead of an open prefix. Both give same increase, Increased Melee Damage one can increase further with Abrasive Catalysts where Increased Global Physical Damage can't.

"
Horken007 a écrit :
You have 3 weeks left. Gogo.

I'll go for 36 challenges to get Ritual Hideout. The character will transfer to Standard and remain as museum exhibit with it's end league gear :)

Maybe also try beating Maven and Breachlords solo. That would mean the whole content was done :)

Good luck with challenges. You can also make a video since you almost maxed out on gear. That way it'll be more than a museum exhibit, it will be a video in the guide:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
:) I will try recording some videos.
What do you think is worth recording? I think I won't be able to maintain constant frames when it comes to recording heavier fights.

Several positions, regarding equipment improvements, are definitely doable but I doubt Culling Strike in gloves. Is that really such a boost? In some situations I believe it might have an impact to clearspeed, but at certain point when enough DPS is reached it should not matter cuz monsters usually die to single Lacerate. I've never tried it though, so I have no idea how it would impact me. Rolling good gloves is also quite a pain :S

I've recently checked 5-way rotas prices and decided to go for 100lvl. I believe it is a best way to honor this build and such a fantastic league.
Couldn't bilieve it ><

I took a double pride at 18xa at last ! (nor the top mods you have! but still)

Gained quite some dps ! Next time wilb be with the top mod included :3

edit : finally aug light mod :D

Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 26 mars 2021 12:48:23
"
Horken007 a écrit :
:) I will try recording some videos.
What do you think is worth recording? I think I won't be able to maintain constant frames when it comes to recording heavier fights.

Several positions, regarding equipment improvements, are definitely doable but I doubt Culling Strike in gloves. Is that really such a boost? In some situations I believe it might have an impact to clearspeed, but at certain point when enough DPS is reached it should not matter cuz monsters usually die to single Lacerate. I've never tried it though, so I have no idea how it would impact me. Rolling good gloves is also quite a pain :S

I've recently checked 5-way rotas prices and decided to go for 100lvl. I believe it is a best way to honor this build and such a fantastic league.

Can be Sirus since we only have a video of it with lower DPS than Required Gear, can be Uber Elder, Breachlords, AUL if you have one, also can be %100 delirious T16 thinking you have a HH if you're fast with them. I'm using OBS Studio for recording videos. It only gives a slight lag at times while recording which is barely noticable. Also I change all in-game video settings to lowest(except resolution) before recording which helps with performance. Culling Strike insta-kills enemies when they're down to %10 life, so it's mostly effective on bosses. Think of it as a direct %10 DPS increase on bosses. For clear, even if an enemy dies with 5 hits, Culling Strike still won't be active because each hit will bring down %20 life. When last hit happens, it will take the remaining %20. For Culling Strike to be active, first life needs to go down to %10. That's why it's mostly effective on bosses. It's much easier to get it on axe with crafting info under Meta Gear axe.

"
Thonyzuka a écrit :
Couldn't bilieve it ><

I took a double pride at 18xa at last ! (nor the top mods you have! but still)

Gained quite some dps ! Next time wilb be with the top mod included :3

edit : finally aug light mod :D

Helm is pretty crazy now, gratz! We've seen many nice items this league. For double mod Watcher's, you don't want Impale chance as Horken keeps pointing out. There's something wrong with your character on Pob and it calculates Impale support on Lacerate correctly but somehow doesn't add Impale chance from it in Calcs part. This is probably because it's divergent and causing a bug there, because even if I change it to default or readd it, it doesn't change. Because of this, impale chance you're getting on Watcher's Eye seems to improve your Impale chance, but actually it only improves it by %3. Just use the one with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride" and take Forceful Skewering instead of Berserking. This way your DPS improves from 8.45m to 8.88m. And when checking Calcs part in Pob, you will see %57, add %40 to this yourself for the real number. You can sell the double mod one. If you want a double mod, I suggest getting one with "Impales you inflict last 2 additional hits while using Pride" + "% Chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" or "% Increased attack Physical Damage while using Pride".
I don't think Delirium maps should be considered to farm. It feels more like a challange to survive. Just tried 80% T16 like below:

And just nah. 6 portals gone, even with defensive setup. Maybe the map was too much juiced with -recovery and -flasks, but even w/o these mods it would be a struggle. Not even thinking about 100% deli.
It's doable but definitely not worth the time and effort.

Or do any of you guys actually profit from delirious maps?
"
Horken007 a écrit :
And just nah. 6 portals gone, even with defensive setup. Maybe the map was too much juiced with -recovery and -flasks, but even w/o these mods it would be a struggle. Not even thinking about 100% deli.
It's doable but definitely not worth the time and effort.

Or do any of you guys actually profit from delirious maps?

Check Simulacrum guide video to see how you can do them with less than half DPS than yours, %100 delirious and much more dangerous mods. Delirious maps are meant to be hard. They may still not worth farming even with your high DPS, but losing all portals is not a thing when they're played right, like in that video.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 27 mars 2021 08:02:44
Why bother if it is not profitable :)

Well I've got a video with Sirus AL9, but I've forgotten to swap my auras before start of the recording - so I had to revisit my stash to withdraw 2 skill gems. I can either cut the part spent in HO (then you gotta believe me it was AL9) or post it uncutted (I can cover the stash content).
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 27 mars 2021 08:02:07
"
Horken007 a écrit :
Why bother if it is not profitable :)

Well I've got a video with Sirus AL9, but I've forgotten to swap my auras before start of the recording - so I had to revisit my stash to withdraw 2 skill gems. I can either cut the part spent in HO (then you gotta believe me it was AL9) or post it uncutted (I can cover the stash content).

That's also right:) AL9 that's nice! Better to post it uncutted if you're showing Awakening level at the beginning I think. People can skip hideout part if they want.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 27 mars 2021 08:17:58
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grzL3z-83w
Sirus AL9

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires