[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
One thing I noticed is that I can no longer use Herald of Purity? It says it's 32% mana reserved now, so I don't know if it was changing my attribute mods to life mods, because otherwise I have no idea why I don't have enough mana to use it anymore.

I removed the defense from my Helm, and bought an aug life lucky. I forgot that minion life can be rolled on it because of Elder influence, so my helm looks like this now. Not sure if I can remove just the minion life?

Found the culprit. I just looked up Minion Life Support, and it brings with it a 130% mana multiplier. This explains why I suddenly didn't have enough mana for Herald of Purity.

Now if only I can remove it safely. Any ideas?

EDIT:

Someone on TFT discord suggested to craft 'Suffixes can't be changed', followed by remove influence. Going to give it a shot, and wanted to pass along the info here in case someone else needs to know how to get rid of it.
Dernière édition par jHawk_MC, le 6 avr. 2021 18:55:28
Always use this:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&tags=str_armour
when crafting.
This way you would know that augment life is a risk. That's why I suggested to only use crafting bench changing +1skill for life&armor. But it is still nice you can fix it ;) (it will be quite expensive though)
You can also let it be that way. This one extra prefix you are going to get is just a polishing your helmet. Not really a mandatory thing.

Regarding rings, this is the best enchant possible to have:

This together with Arc Towers in range allows you to pretty much afk blighted maps. But these enchants are not mandatory. I thought if I had such a nice ring, I'd pour that 1 ex extra for annoint.

The 2nd one, assuming I am using lots of empowering towers, feels natural here.

This does not limit me to use only one type of damaging towers.

It is all up to you to choose these enchants. It is a not needed luxury though.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 7 avr. 2021 04:21:59
Hey guys,

I am planning to use this build for the upcoming league.

Thx @Pegasusrider for this detailled one , I am looking forward to this !

I know the patchnotes are not out yet - but will you update this build or at least give aditional information when they are out ?

Tried some lul craft ^^

I've at least been able to turn those to 30 quality XD
The last one has some crasy funny (but useless) mods :D Whith maim and a good dps I would have loved to put my ancestral totem set on it :D

I realise Fossile crafting seems to do better resulte than reforge phys !
I'll try with next league to craft.

Now that I have my ritualist (and celestial!) ho, it feels better :3
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 7 avr. 2021 11:06:19
@kadiro
He said, few pages ago, that he'll continue the support.
Even if initial post is not updated, it serves as a good guide for incoming league for it's full period of time.

@Thonyzuka

The 4th one (Morbid Slayer) is an interesting one. Depending on ilvl you can turn it into an epic Axe. Gz doing 36 challanges :)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 7 avr. 2021 11:06:50
@Horken007

Ilvl85 :D

But I'll try to do better with another one in next league

Just now I edited to show last phys mod augment ever (cannot buy craft anymore^^)
Then it is an awesome base. It can be made into 700+pDPS.
:)
Are you planning to continue playing same build next league?
Ohh Yeah, sure! This time it will be the 1st build to efficiently push to end game and i'll focus on fossil craft has I realised that the results where good (phys + ailment + attack + speed fossil). Just have to find good base
There were some good news for us in Ultimatum announcement. League content is very similar to Ritual, looks like we'll keep on rocking as we did this league with our clear speed there. But the best thing is Vaal skills are getting buffed and souls will fill up faster on bosses, allowing use of Vaal Ancestral Warchief more frequently while doing bosses! This can be a huge improvement for us depending on how deep they went with it. Also, Vaal Ancestral Warchief might have a buff as Vaal skills are getting buffed overally.

"
Hey guys,

I am planning to use this build for the upcoming league.

Thx @Pegasusrider for this detailled one , I am looking forward to this !

I know the patchnotes are not out yet - but will you update this build or at least give aditional information when they are out ?

Hi. Welcome onboard! Yes, I will be updating Pob links after patch notes are out and Pob releases an update, also I will add nerfs and buffs if there are any to Patch Changes under Changes Since Release section. I will be supporting the build as I did in previous leagues, both by making updates if I come up with anything and also by replying to questions asked here. I will be playing the build in league as well.

"
Thonyzuka a écrit :

Gratz for 36 challenges!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 9 avr. 2021 09:16:36
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
"
Thonyzuka a écrit :

Gratz for 36 challenges!

Tyvm ! had some help tho :3

Still trying some randome phys craft (with fossil or grove reforge common phys)

Almost always goods mods with baaad bad rolls XD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires