[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Horken007 a écrit :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5grzL3z-83w
Sirus AL9

Thanks a lot for making a video for the guide! That's some nice fast kill there. Added to videos. Thanks to videos made this league, people wanting to play the build will know what they will have in terms of endgame bossing.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Wow, great video! You make that fight look easy.

Can you post your POB, or maybe show a short clip of your gear? Also, I saw you switched out boots to boost your rage with lacerate. Can you briefly describe what's going on there?

Stay sane, exile!
Alright. You'll have detailed vid soon :)
FWIW, I was able to get some info directly off your char profile page:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Horken007/characters

I noticed you are running Phantasmal Ancestral Protector. Also I saw that your jewels are running more attack speed (x2) and area damage. Do you find your DPS better with that setup? I'm such a noob with POB, I don't even know how to begin to compare that stuff.

Lastly, (and you may already know) you have a 'hanging strength' node just a bit north-west of your Thread of Hope jewel.

Thanks for all of the updates, videos, etc. It helps folks like me tremendously.
"
Lastly, (and you may already know) you have a 'hanging strength' node just a bit north-west of your Thread of Hope jewel.

I think it is some sort of a bug cuz I don't have this node ingame :S

"
I noticed you are running Phantasmal Ancestral Protector. Also I saw that your jewels are running more attack speed (x2) and area damage. Do you find your DPS better with that setup? I'm such a noob with POB, I don't even know how to begin to compare that stuff.

It says that Phantasmal quality gives better buff - that convinced me. It stays 20/20 as I don't wanna risk having lower quality on it.
Regarding speed vs damage - yes, I think it is a better solution. Also PoB says it impacts dmg better than damage alone. I also get Leap Slam speed with it. My PoB skills also sux ;)

With only my profile, you won't be able to see my swap boots though:

Chain Hook with Hydrosphere for Rage generation supported by Faster attacks and Rage for quicker generation. Boots require INT so swapping them won't stop my Auras.

Also if you paid attention to my gloves:

it is not exactly as Pegasus wrote in the guide. I use Vaal Haste as a sort of burst. It was the reason I swapped it for Sirus in last video.

100 :)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 30 mars 2021 07:21:17
Wow! cangreatzzz :DDD

I've put the preview wather eye back and renoded forcefull skewering xD

Now I have Awak Multistrick XD

Too bad i started this build after middle league ! ><

But This char will be kept to try to reach lvl100 in std later :3
Yeaaah.
Awakened multistrike is cool.
btw: as we are mostly moving with Leap Slam, you don't really need the 30% movement speed in boots.

After reaching 100, it feels there is no things to do left :) at least poe ninja now recognizes me.

"
Too bad i started this build after middle league ! ><

But This char will be kept to try to reach lvl100 in std later :3

You can still make it.

Shame majority quited so soon.

The Twisted (Shaper Guardians Maven fight)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJesQb4k6jI

Heart of the Grove (corrupted map unidentified)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqm4qNdTr4U

Maven is doable with ease. As long as you don't get confused with Memory Game it can be done deathless.
My 1st try had 2 portals left. I still have 5 invitations so maybe I'll be able to do a nice video.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 31 mars 2021 05:24:48
We have an update again! Crafted mods on helms on both Required and Meta Gears are changed with "+1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems" + "%10 increased Area of Effect". Rare jewels in both Required and Meta Gears are changed with ones having two attack speed mods. On Meta Gear, regular Ancestral Protector is changed with Phantasmal Ancestral Protector. These changes increased Required Gear DPS by %2.7 and Meta Gear DPS by %5.6. AoE is increased as well. We also hit 4m Shaper DPS on Required Gear and 9m Shaper DPS on Meta Gear(Berserk disabled). Phantasmal Ancestral Protector and double attack speed mod jewels are Horken's ideas. Thanks man!

In total, this league DPS of Required Gear is increased by %22.5 and Meta Gear by %26.5. Block chance is increased from %29-%0 Attack-Spell Block to %51-%51. Also with the additions made to Even Further Upgrades section, now it's possible to hit 18m Shaper DPS and %57-%57 block!

"
Horken007 a écrit :
Also if you paid attention to my gloves:

it is not exactly as Pegasus wrote in the guide. I use Vaal Haste as a sort of burst. It was the reason I swapped it for Sirus in last video.

100 :)

Gratz for the 100! I've seen some other people using Vaal Haste before too. It's gives %7.2 DPS boost on Meta Gear. I didn't add it to the guide because I'm trying to keep playing as simple as possible because people playing the build have a wide range of experience from beginners to veteran players. And with use of regular warchiefs and protectors it's already not as simple as it was before this league. I also think it's not big of an increase for one more button press like Ancestral totems(%32.7 for Ancestral Protector and %25.9 for regular Ancestral Warchief) and limited to 6 seconds. But for everyone comfortable with one more button press with tracking totem and blood rage durations and vaal soul/berserk fills, I suggest using it as we need every DPS addition possible.

"
Horken007 a écrit :
btw: as we are mostly moving with Leap Slam, you don't really need the 30% movement speed in boots.

The Twisted (Shaper Guardians Maven fight)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJesQb4k6jI

Heart of the Grove (corrupted map unidentified)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqm4qNdTr4U

Maven is doable with ease. As long as you don't get confused with Memory Game it can be done deathless.
My 1st try had 2 portals left. I still have 5 invitations so maybe I'll be able to do a nice video.

Wow, thank you so much for making 2 more videos! I added The Twisted to the guide, but didn't add Oshabi fight because it's on a T14. Sadly it's random and rare spawn after re-addition of Harvest. This is the first video posted that I couldn't add, and I'm sorry for this as I know the efforts spent making a video. But adding it would be like adding a T14 Conqueror video, or a T14 Catarina video.

I tried removing MS from boots back then when build was on Sunder, but sometimes it's better to dodge by walking especially when there are loads of damaging things on the screen on some bosses, and some MS helps in that matter so decided to keep it. We also walk to pickup items when clearing. At that time helm was Devoto which also gives MS, but more than %30 felt not so necessary. But surely MS on boots can be removed if we can replace it with something else for the better. Any ideas? Good luck with Maven fights! From the videos you posted I've seen how you play and I'm sure you can do it deathless when you get used to it's mechanics.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Oh, that's true with that Oshabi it was T14. I actually didn't pay attention to that. I remember she is a boss that can hit really hard and takes some time to kill, so I wanted to catch it on the tape.
This one melted down pretty fast. My mistake ;)

Cool I could bring something into the meta of your build.

I like Vaal Haste because having it, does not prevent me from using Arctic Armor + Flesh and Stone, as a 2nd setup (green gem and red gem).
I also think that it ain't that super easy build. It really requires a player to learn how to move and position. Requires awareness as well. But definitely rewarding :)

One more thing to consider in this build is additional helmet enchant which is: Ancestral Protector Totem grants 18% increased Attack Speed while Active
I'd say it is more a bossing helmet enchant resulting in overall +6% IAS compared to Blood Rage enchant.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 31 mars 2021 13:38:36
Can't wait to try out the new updates!! As always, thanks for the ongoing support. Got my first Sirus kill yesterday with one death at 25% health. Up Next: Maven. (although I need to watch a lot more videos to understand the fight)

Horken, I just watched your Maven and Oshabi videos. What are those two little summoned objects following you around?

Edit: Found it! Anomalous Herald of Purity (or regular Herald of Purity)

Now I just need 38ex to get Aul's Uprising with 'Pride Reserves No Mana' :p
Dernière édition par jHawk_MC, le 31 mars 2021 18:11:04

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires