[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Try crafting with imprinting via Craicic Chimera.
Crafting steps are mentioned in 1st post.
Everything is so conflicting about this build when it comes to ascendancy's. PoB says one thing the Guide says another and the PoE planner says something else. Which am I supposed to follow????
"
XeXxesss a écrit :
Everything is so conflicting about this build when it comes to ascendancy's. PoB says one thing the Guide says another and the PoE planner says something else. Which am I supposed to follow????

Sorry, looks like I forgot to update ascendancies of levelling trees(Poeplanner ones) after changing ascendancies this league. Fixed!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
We have one more update. Thanks to Harvest nerf, changed chest on Meta Gear with one that is still craftable with a specific method which will be added soon. Had to give up +life mod here and moved it to crafted mod. Refunded Soul of Steel and the strength node under it on passive tree and got 4 life nodes to get back lost life. This increased life on Required Gear from 5.7k to 6.1k and on Meta Gear from 6.7k to 6.9k. Physical Damage Reduction went down from %85 to %80 on Required Gear and %84 to %78 on Meta Gear flasks enabled, but this won't be a problem as we now have "15% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage" mod on Meta Gear chest. Also Unnatural Instinct in Even Further Upgrades section is removed because we used to refund Soul of Steel for it. We just refunded it for life nodes and there's nothing left worth refunding on Passive Tree for Unnatural Instinct.

EDIT: This update is rolled back. Explody chests are nerfed and from now on we will be using Haemophilia gloves on both gears.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 14 avr. 2021 11:34:10
Still explody right?
Meta gear shows quality to life instead of quality to armor. Is this a right choice?
I've just slammed a T1 life in my 2nd chest:

It seems total life is better at quality-to-life(but just a little bit, maybe +30 HP), and quality-to-armor gives 2% phys reduction (from 38% to 40% for me)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 11 avr. 2021 08:07:30
"
Horken007 a écrit :
Still explody right?
Meta gear shows quality to life instead of quality to armor. Is this a right choice?
I've just slammed a T1 life in my 2nd chest:

It seems total life is better at quality-to-life(but just a little bit, maybe +30 HP), and quality-to-armor gives 2% phys reduction (from 38% to 40% for me)

Yeah still explody, just missing the life mod. Quality to life gives +47 life to Meta Gear(which is +%0.6), quality to armor gives +%1 Phys. Damage Reduction. Here life increase is not just good for Phys. Damage, but all types of damage. Also life was lower than I aimed it to be after the explody change this league, now it's exactly where I want in both gears. Don't worry about loss of Phys. Damage Reduction as we now have "15% of Physical Damage from Hits taken as Lightning Damage" mod on Meta Gear chest. Your chest looks pretty good with T1 life mod. Those are going to worth a lot in Standard after Harvest nerf.

EDIT: Update is rolled back.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 14 avr. 2021 17:16:46
Has anyone killed Uber Atziri with this build yet? I got her down to 25% yesterday, after dying twice before realizing there was 2% reflect. Tried again, didn't even come close. I have no idea how I'm supposed to get her life down far enough before she splits into 4. Do people switch out gems for minions? Any help is much appreciated.

My new accomplishments this league with this build:
-Sirus A8
-Shaper
-Elder
-Cortex
-Breach/Chayula

Haven't Attempted:
-Maven
-More Uber stuff??
Ritual league summary from my perspective.
Ritual was a rich league. The Ritual itself allowed easy farm at lower levels, when maps were reached.
Harvest and Atlas passives (even though ninja nerfs during league) provided us with high tier items, flexibility of changing equipment stats and high income from mapping.
That's basically what the league introduced. Paired with high clearspeed build, one could made crazy amount of currency.

So here comes my summary for Lacerman fitting Ritual league.
At first, everything looked average. Clearspeed started to be a big deal once I got Soultaker.
Comparing build capabilities with other good clearspeed builds, clearspeed is similar which is cool.

Survivability was a serious issue for me, almost till reaching gear limits. Even now with 6,8k HP it can't be played without brains. There is just no space for player to walk around and have a cup of morning coffee at the same time.

Main idea of the build and my playstyle for Lacerman is described as
"You push forward all the time - because if you stop - you die.".
This was the reason I focused on maximalizing clearspeed and mapping efficiency with HH/rampage/maxing IAS for Leap Slam. I did not like being squishy, but I liked being a racecar.

Bosses were hard untill certain DPS treshold was reached - it was the moment I bought Watcher Eye with Impale lasting additional hits paired with high pDPS Axe.
It is worth mentioning that almost full content could be done with this build - I believe it is a full content but I can't say that for sure.

In the end, when everything was pretty maxed, I felt like a boss (this usually applies to any build that is pushed to its limits).
Summarizing, I can't really say if Lacerman shines (or not) over other builds out there, but I can say it was a cool experience to keep on Lacerating for the whole league. Lacerman experience is a solid base for trying other skills as well and succeeding.

I am glad(iator) that I played this specific build using Lacerate. Special thanks to the Father of Lacerman - @PegasusRideR
Other things I am not forgetting are other players ideas, such as Rage Generation with Chain Hook (@kubicka) or AP Totem addition (@Thonyzuka).
Also being able to help few other people here gave me a better glance on playing gladiator and this build itself.

So basically thanks to everyone and gl next league ;)
------------------------
@jHawk_MC
Maven is doable. However I couldn't do her deathless. It is really mostly a mechanic fight. With more practice it would be ez but due to the costs it didn't feel worth spamming for me. Best I did was with 1 death. I tried recording few fights but it went way worse for me when I started to record my plays :P
I did not bother with Uber Atziri as well. I bought a service for her and The Feared but only for economic reasons. I would not spent like 8-10exa on a fight I might lost.
I think there are no impossible things for maxed Lacerman. Even reflects are dealt with this:

Oh, and this is the last thing I was able to get this league:

Mana Leech - allows casting Berserk without waiting for Mana to regen.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 13 avr. 2021 14:18:12
"
Horken007 a écrit :

@jHawk_MC
Maven is doable. However I couldn't do her deathless. It is really mostly a mechanic fight. With more practice it would be ez but due to the costs it didn't feel worth spamming for me. Best I did was with 1 death. I tried recording few fights but it went way worse for me when I started to record my plays :P
I did not bother with Uber Atziri as well. I bought a service for her and The Feared but only for economic reasons. I would not spent like 8-10exa on a fight I might lost.
I think there are no impossible things for maxed Lacerman. Even reflects are dealt with this:

Oh, and this is the last thing I was able to get this league:

Mana Leech - allows casting Berserk without waiting for Mana to regen.

Thanks Horken007!

I already had one ring, and was able to secure the 2nd ring for 3c:

Also, I switched to Soul of Yugul to add another 25% reduced reflect. After these changes, I didn't even see any reflected damage. Still took a few tries because I'm still a noob at the Uber Atziri boss fight.

As much as I struggled with the bosses just to get 'The Feared', I went ahead and bought a carry (2ex). Used a portal just to see how it would go, and got off-screened by the big yellow beam after downing the 2nd boss. That is one crazy fight.

Thank you Horken007 and thank you PegasusRideR for a very fun league!

Edit: Just took down the Maven! 3 deaths, 2 from losing the memory game. I somehow am starting on the wrong panel. Also even survived losing the memory game once, lol. Thank you for submitting the Maven video. That plus Zizaran's video was very helpful!
Dernière édition par jHawk_MC, le 13 avr. 2021 21:53:40
My little advice that might help you.
For memory game I say aloud numbers corresponding to status. Notation is like from the numpad.

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

So there are basically 3 single numbers I repeat 8-for top, 4-for left, 6-for right.
I am better with remembering numbers and some sort of codes.
If Maven goes memory game like left-left-top-left-top-right I understand it right 448486. I have such notation natural for me, from playing fighter games where such notation is used as directional inputs.

That should also work as LLTLTP code. Should be easy to memorize.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 14 avr. 2021 04:05:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires