[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Is it worth?
Keep in mind that Blood Rage IAS boosts not only your Lacerate DPS but Totem placement and Leap speed.
If you consider what I just wrote, it basically means more evasion in terms of mobility.

At the beginning I was doubting Pegasus choice for Blood Rage IAS enchant, but then I thought if it was that easy, he would clearly made the point to use this enchant.

Imo you should just camp for a desired enchant, even few days.

Try using Essences for crafting. Right now you have 2 good stats. Regal it and see if you get something good or mod that can be removed with harvest.
You could craft multimod in it.

btw: Awakener orb will reroll your item :P so rip your craft :D
That's why I wrote helmet craft guide in steps ;)
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 22 mars 2021 12:22:56
Yup I know !

But after several keep prefixes.... That went well finally XD

and cold res is what I had from bench previously so it ok :D

Edit :

"
Horken007 a écrit :

Has anyone tried this belt?

Ohh didn't know this one :3
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 22 mars 2021 13:42:27
"
Thonyzuka a écrit :

Damn.. that's a nice helmet. Depending on the impact of this fortify mod, maybe I should get one like this too.
"
Horken007 a écrit :
"
Thonyzuka a écrit :

Damn.. that's a nice helmet. Depending on the impact of this fortify mod, maybe I should get one like this too.

I've been Reallllly lucky for a first craft of this kind ! (1st use of conqueror and awak orbs)

Edit : It feels like I've greatly improved my survivability with that !
Dernière édition par Thonyzuka, le 22 mars 2021 18:14:34
Question about the amulet. In meta gear the crafted buff was 19% increased melee damage (+1 to melee range). In the video that takes down the maven, the crafted buff is 42% increased damage while leeching. Would this technically be a better buff? (does it require the amulet to have a leech modifier?)

Thanks!
It should also be a good enchant as we are constantly leeching while fighting and taking hits.

But afaik(never tested, checked reddit) this does not apply to having Blood Rage ON alone - meaning the +##% damage while leeching won't apply during bosses when you are evading their attacks.

I might be wrong though.
It is also worth checking in PoB, how ~40% more damage while leeching affects DPS compared to ~20% permanent melee damage increase.

I have took this one, feel powerfull but I've lost so much hp i've rip twice on a canyon map with harsh mods and a delirium ><
:S
That corruption mod buffs pride from 19% to 22%.
I guess life is better.

Delirium harbingers with crazy mods are quite scary. It lags like hell and you might be easily hit by volatile.
Nahh technically it is ok, several month ago I was struggling with conection and pc instability but now it is all ok aside from some hours in late afternoon.

I really have improved my tankiness but at some point some screen saturation may occur with all the mobs and their actions overlapping and tacking me by surprise :3
If I remember weel, the map was at 85-90% with Hard-haringer + Beyond + delirium who was thinking of tacking the occasion to mess around U_U

Well, now I'll have to run for an hh ><

I just should stop spending ex around lol (dropped from 32 to 18 again but now I'll keep in mind to stop XD)
You have 3 weeks left. Gogo.

I'll go for 36 challenges to get Ritual Hideout. The character will transfer to Standard and remain as museum exhibit with it's end league gear :)

Maybe also try beating Maven and Breachlords solo. That would mean the whole content was done :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires