[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
deadersdeaders a écrit :
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :

I've only ever run with Abyssus on this build (after upgrading from a rare helmet) so that would be my recommendation. A correctly rolled quicksilver and silver flasks can give you a nice speed boost during mapping, which I've found helps heaps. I picked up a small cluster jewel with 'immune to poison' which also helped immensely, as well as being curse immune while channeling (from a medium cluster jewel) and these two nodes mean it's a lot easier to cover the outstanding degens/debuffs on the flasks (burning, freeze/chill, bleed), I'm lacking shock protection but haven't found that to be too detrimental.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

What's the cluster jewel that gives immunity to poison? I can't find it.

It's a small cluster jewel with Added Small Passive Skills grant: +12% Chaos Resistance, the Added Passive Skill is Antivenom... the node actually states "unaffected by Poison", mistake made in my original post.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 1 avr. 2020 06:06:38
There's a better way to get poison immunity - capture the soul of The Terror of the Infinite Drifts then use the soul of Shakari in the pantheon.
my 2 cents.

If anyone is trying to do this build by following it 100% will most likely hit a wall in late maps or late deleriums. Your build will not be as fluent as this one is and you will get frustrated. Unless you get everything he has it wont be as good and there is a huge drop off seeing you are a up close character. For example his chest is 8 ex, and the cluster jewels are 1ex+ each, and you need them all just like he has them, missing a keystone here or there makes huge difference.

OK my advice is yes keep playing this build its great but go for his skill tree without the cluster jewels for now. Its great all in itself you will be able to do up to T16 maps easy, some late deleriums will still be hard but doable if you play smart. The added life, armor and charges notes will allow you to farm EX until you have enough to buy the items you need about 15ex for the chest, cluster gems and rings. Once you save enough to switch over to the BIS items you will roll stuff just like he is until then you will still roll stuff so no worries.
"
Stormswa a écrit :
my 2 cents.

If anyone is trying to do this build by following it 100% will most likely hit a wall in late maps or late deleriums. Your build will not be as fluent as this one is and you will get frustrated. Unless you get everything he has it wont be as good and there is a huge drop off seeing you are a up close character. For example his chest is 8 ex, and the cluster jewels are 1ex+ each, and you need them all just like he has them, missing a keystone here or there makes huge difference.

OK my advice is yes keep playing this build its great but go for his skill tree without the cluster jewels for now. Its great all in itself you will be able to do up to T16 maps easy, some late deleriums will still be hard but doable if you play smart. The added life, armor and charges notes will allow you to farm EX until you have enough to buy the items you need about 15ex for the chest, cluster gems and rings. Once you save enough to switch over to the BIS items you will roll stuff just like he is until then you will still roll stuff so no worries.

I wonder if its true. Invest nice amout of currency into this build, still quite decent. Crusader takes 10 seconds (=,=) and sirus is pure rng. Phase bosses are pain in the ass and I still cant facetank for example 100% delirium elder guard. Shaper fight is pure RNG now for most melee builds. You just need to insta phase him ( I do in 2 first phases) but at the third phase my dmg is too low to end it quickly.
I can farm simulacrum with one hand, sometimes I got one shotted, happens, still I think sword cyclone got much more dps and if u have enought dmg survi is second thing (decent survi is enought. Its start to annoy me that I cant facetank and I cant deal dmg like shit starforge cyclone ( no off friends, its still bad compared to paradoxica). Mayby Im still doing something wrong. Not sure.
Life: 5500
Armour: 30k with flasks
Ress: Full and +5% chaos ress
Impale: 9 stacks
Claw 490+ pdps
Clusters: Similar
Crit multi: 523%
Crit chance: around 41% with power charges, 50% with flask (onslaught with crit crafted) and 40%inc on tauted enemies (so its more than 75% effective crit chance with diamond flask)
My friend kill baran in 2-3 sec, he dont even need defense. We got much lower dps and insta leech but baran can still one shot me sometimes :> If I reach 6k hp mayby he dont one shot me but for what purpose.
Still thanks for the build. ITs realxing to farm simulacrum
Items:

Edit: I think I find solution to dmg. I have curse on CWDT setup so cant curse boss untill he find me so I lost dmg there and on tailwind boots. I wonder If I upgrade that way I reach 5 sec crusader kill. Next need 6k hp to find out if its truth what ppl wrrite, that we can tank with 6k hp
Dernière édition par szybciorek1144, le 1 avr. 2020 12:38:53
Did all content except awakener, facetanked krosis on T16 100% delirious fully juiced map. i think the biggest leap in tankiness was getting to 6k health and endurance charges
DPS wise, getting the curse is huge
"
DeltaKaiser a écrit :
Hi BergerBush having an amazing time!

But DPS is a bit of an issue, am only getting around 200k tool tip DPS.

Is there an issue I am not seeing?

https://pastebin.com/CimNws3a

Big Thanks for anyone that can answer my queries.

Thanks and stay safe everyone :D

Would appreciate any comments or suggestions :D
For some reason I am finding your tree confusion.
It looks like you are missing ALOT of points, like 30 or something.
"
Tulle131 a écrit :
For some reason I am finding your tree confusion.
It looks like you are missing ALOT of points, like 30 or something.

The missing points go into cluster jewels.
"
deadersdeaders a écrit :
There's a better way to get poison immunity - capture the soul of The Terror of the Infinite Drifts then use the soul of Shakari in the pantheon.

Don't know if it's better. I mean sure, you could do that, but then you would miss out on up to 5% phys dmg reduction + enemies that have hit recently get 8% attack speed reduction from running Soul of Gruthkul, which I think is the better Pantheon to run (when using Abyssus).

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Just beat Sirus deathless and I'm breezing through T16 maps. This build really ramps up once you start to get some good gear. Impale + crit is the ultimate damage stacking for physical builds.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires