[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Should we have: ''Enemies you Kill Explode, dealing 3% of their Life as Physical Damage'' in our chest? How much of clear speed does that bring to the table? Is it worth it?
How do you guys find such brutal claws? I can't find anything better than my wasp and I can't increase my damage, what else can I do? crafting is out of the equation since I don't understand how it works.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/g8ZNxLQv
You can try to find claws on trade that have 2 of the following and craft the third 160+ inc. Phys , 20+ attack speed, added phys damage. That way you can get decent ones.
A unique "the scourge" claw with 30% quality corruption from beastcraft is also better than wasps
So now i got this:

Can i Craft Suffix cannot change on it, so the influenced mods stay? Or will they be deleted?

Update:
I destroyed it...
Dernière édition par Raihakan, le 2 avr. 2020 09:36:13
Both influence mods are suffixes, so you should be fine. Just don't use essences or fossils after scouring.
How do I improve my impale chance on cyclone? Sitting at 40% and I feel like I never impale lol
Look at my gear and give me some advice, what to improve now pls :)

I have only 4-7 exa in stash ...

my problem is that I often die in T16 / simulacrum wave 18+ , distant maps etc .. :(
nvm
Dernière édition par MattMarcus, le 2 avr. 2020 12:18:06
Hey guys,

can you give me any advice what to upgrade next. I got 15 Ex to spend but im not sure whats the best in my situation.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/37JGPZpb
"
indirect a écrit :
How do I improve my impale chance on cyclone? Sitting at 40% and I feel like I never impale lol

Are you sure you sure you are looking at the right tool tip for the percentage? I look at my cyclone tool tip and it shows 100%, but my attack tool tip does not.

Also, did you read the build guide and follow it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires