[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Running with 2 deep cuts and only 70k tooltip dps in sand stance, stomping up to t16 with ease, check the gear if you want..
Dernière édition par Blutiful, le 2 avr. 2020 14:04:00
I start to wonder with this build ... struggling hard with survivability at t14+

Is this build only viable for higher maps using

1. cluster jewels
2. the -15 mana armour?

I dont have / use both at the moment.

While my life with 5800 is quite okay and i use all these
- "% chance on phasing" and
- "% chance on onslaught" and on a third jewel
- "% chance to blind on hit"

I try hard 3 days now on t14+ maps to progress from 91 to 92. No chance, dying average once every map.
At least i manage to finish the maps and get the progress on atlas, but still playing this ways sucks hard.

I see some level 95+ here, but all use the cluster jewel tree and stuff ... so this is mandatory i guess?

Anyone ideas of other builds on Duelist base that are more survivable? Or is the time gone where melee was kind of playable without getting ripped each map?
If you have survivability issues ditch the abyssus
"
bex_HB a écrit :
I start to wonder with this build ... struggling hard with survivability at t14+

Is this build only viable for higher maps using

1. cluster jewels
2. the -15 mana armour?

I dont have / use both at the moment.

While my life with 5800 is quite okay and i use all these
- "% chance on phasing" and
- "% chance on onslaught" and on a third jewel
- "% chance to blind on hit"

I try hard 3 days now on t14+ maps to progress from 91 to 92. No chance, dying average once every map.
At least i manage to finish the maps and get the progress on atlas, but still playing this ways sucks hard.

I see some level 95+ here, but all use the cluster jewel tree and stuff ... so this is mandatory i guess?

Anyone ideas of other builds on Duelist base that are more survivable? Or is the time gone where melee was kind of playable without getting ripped each map?

Personally getting cluster jewel with immune curses while channelling and small jewel with immune poison was a game changer.
Just a little dps booster, corrupt both claws with 30% in menagerie.

Whats up with not picking up swift skewering?
Dernière édition par LockedGoblin689, le 2 avr. 2020 16:10:19
besides the obvious (using foils not claws) this build has turned out quite nice indeed. i already posted here but wanted to show my updated gear. for quite some time this will be final (only upgrades are stuff like bottled faith, awakened gems and the 30ex +2 impale pride watchers eye which i cant afford right now)

hex breaker, precise focus, devestator and deep cuts are all very nice. combo'd with tailwind and - total mana cost on chest the char really comes together.

now its time to play the game more instead of the market/poe.trade
"
Blutiful a écrit :

Personally getting cluster jewel with immune curses while channelling and small jewel with immune poison was a game changer.

You mean this with "Antivenum" skill is the poison one you mentioned,
and the curse one is also one of these added skills ( maybe "hex breaker" i saw somewhere? ).

I did not yet read into these mechanics, maybe i should try that sooner hmm - while i think to first get the armor with -15%, but alone the raw armour with two influences is expensive af for me lol

@LockedGoblin689

If you mean me, y i already got the two 30% quality on weaps thx ;)

I think you mean someone else, i got the swift skewering cluster quite early, yes thats of course must have for this build, would be damn wrong not to use.
Dernière édition par bex_HB, le 2 avr. 2020 16:25:32
Has anybody had any thoughts about fitting the voices cluster jewel into this build? I dropped one but I'm not sure what to do with it. I haven't seen anything in this thread yet. I'm open to any idea. Thanks.
Very nice guide. Kudos my friend!
"
bex_HB a écrit :
"
Blutiful a écrit :

You mean this with "Antivenum" skill is the poison one you mentioned,
and the curse one is also one of these added skills ( maybe "hex breaker" i saw somewhere? ).

I did not yet read into these mechanics, maybe i should try that sooner hmm - while i think to first get the armor with -15%, but alone the raw armour with two influences is expensive af for me lol

@LockedGoblin689

If you mean me, y i already got the two 30% quality on weaps thx ;)

I think you mean someone else, i got the swift skewering cluster quite early, yes thats of course must have for this build, would be damn wrong not to use.

Yeah I just thought about the 2 corrupts on weapons.

Anyways check out the right I chaos spammed! Right ring slot.
Tons of int
Attack speed
Life
Physical
accuracy

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires