[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
SignoEleven a écrit :
"
tournier a écrit :
You don't need any accuracy rating on this build since the Champion Ascendancy gives us 100% accurary rating no matter what. (100% chance to taunt ennemies on hit, taunted ennemies cannot evade attack, which means with have 100% accuracy against taunted ennemies, and everything we touch becomes taunted)

Does this apply to all Bosses, Conquerors, Shapers...etc?

Yes, unless the map you're running has the "Monsters cannot be Taunted" mod on it, so won't be an issue on any of the Zana provided maps to kill Conquerors, but _could_ roll on the Shaper Guardian maps (or Elder Guardians for that matter).

Having said that, I have not noticed any real issues/difference when running with the mod on maps... but haven't gone out of my way to get it on any of the guardian maps either.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
Daibom a écrit :
"
BitterCoffee a écrit :
Hi, Bergerbrush
I'm just starting out with this build and to be honest it's my first time playing POE. I've been enjoying the game so far.
Just one question, I mistakenly leveled up my Molten Shell gem to 12. Is there any problem to leave it at 12 or do I need to level up another one to 11?

sell that gem -AND- 1 orb of scouring to a vendor and the vendor will de-level your gem by 1 level and give it back to you. That is an example of a "Vendor Recipe" of which there are many in the game.

Awesome!
Thanks for this tip.
Hi,

trying to break 5M DPS but am stuck at around 3.4M i believe (according to PoB). Though I am not really sure if that figure is right as I cannot find the Impale tick box.

I am level 96. Can you tell me what I need to upgrade / passives to acquire to get to that number? Here is my gear and my POB link. I play on Standard so I cant take advantage of the new cluster gems.

https://pastebin.com/xvY2KNZN

Will another high pDPS claw work (replacing the Unique Blood Seeker with Instant Life Leech) ? or will I die too often ?

Do I need to change my Curse ring ? Its Vulnerability now but not sure if Assassin's mark will make a noticeable difference ?

thanks and I -DO- love this build. Good balance between tankiness and DPS, map clear speed . Cheers and hoping for a reply.

Dernière édition par Daibom, le 31 mars 2020 10:44:08
"
Daibom a écrit :
Hi,

trying to break 5M DPS but am stuck at around 3.4M i believe (according to PoB). Though I am not really sure if that figure is right as I cannot find the Impale tick box.

I am level 96. Can you tell me what I need to upgrade / passives to acquire to get to that number? Here is my gear and my POB link. I play on Standard so I cant take advantage of the new cluster gems.

Will another high pDPS claw work (replacing the Unique Blood Seeker with Instant Life Leech) ? or will I die too often ?

Do I need to change my Curse ring ? Its Vulnerability now but not sure if Assassin's mark will make a noticeable difference ?

thanks and I -DO- love this build. Good balance between tankiness and DPS, map clear speed . Cheers and hoping for a reply.

Why do you have two sulphur flasks?

Also, you can beastcraft corrupt both your weps to 30% quality for about 7c each.
ign-Bowzin
ign-Hateblood
Dernière édition par Hateblood, le 31 mars 2020 12:01:58
Do you suggest bloodscent notable for this?
"
SomebodyTookMyTuna a écrit :
Hi guys,

I've played since Blight but still somewhat new to the game. I'm so DESPERATE for help right now because I REALLY don't know what I'm doing wrong. My gears and gems setup (aside from movement skill) are pretty close to the guide but the damage is still off.

Currently I'm having problem with my damage, I think. I tried out T16 Waterways Chisels - Alch - 100% Delirium, I'm taking so slow just to kill normal mobs, the boss Omniphobia literally takes 0 damage from me but I somehow managed to tickle Kosis to death after 5-7 minutes.

While in BERGERBRUSH's "20/20 Wave Simulacrum Showcase" he kills Kosis in just seconds. Also, I saw him using "HERALD OF PURITY" which the build doesn't really mention at all?

Since this is my first time posting ever, I don't know how to link items so here's my PoB and I apologize for the inconvenience:

https://pastebin.com/H4iRWuyi

I don't want to use Abyssus because it kills me too much so I go with a rare with a 15% Cyclone Attack Speed Enchant.

Please guys, please help me fix my damage.

You can look at his character via his profile:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bergerbrush/characters

He is using the same build you can find in this thread, and the pob that you should follow also use Herald of Purity, i'd say make sure you are using the correct pob :3
"
DeltaKaiser a écrit :
Do you suggest bloodscent notable for this?

No Sword or Axe in this build so why would you take it ?
"
Daibom a écrit :
Hi,

first of all: you play standard and not league meaning you cant use cluster jewels.

your amulet is shit because you use brutality gem making the 20% phys as lightning completely useless. you have to get added flat phys dmg instead!

gloves are missing attackspeed or added phys entirely so 0 dps from this slot. kinda strange you have max awakened gems and then use these 2c gloves lol

like somesome mentioned you should switch your sulphur flask (not bottled faith obviously) for a quicksilver flask.

the watcher's eye u are using (attack dmg with pride) is by far the worst pride mod but im guessing thats a currency issue? (best would be +2 pride impale stacks)

spoiler alert: there is no "impale tick box" in POB : )

cheers
Dernière édition par Malbini, le 31 mars 2020 13:18:48
"
Daibom a écrit :
Hi,...

Well you are on Standard, so for instant leech just get legacy aztiri's acuity.
There is alot of other broken op legacy stuff you can use on Standard aswell
better use herald of purity over pride on this build??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires