[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
CyloJr a écrit :
I guess my question and I wasn't able to see a reply. I'm newish still and my damage is absolutely terrible and I don't know if it's just weapons or just a early spike in build that is slow? Thanks for any help.

make ur profile public like this

https://imgur.com/a/NzJbCqd

OR

Share your Pastebin

https://imgur.com/a/Z9Re24G

1.select league
2.select character
3. click passive tree and jewels
4. items and skills
5. generate
6. click share with pastebin
7. post here
I can't find the leveling trees anymore!
fix guide pls
Hi there, really love the build so far, last time i check the gear section you recommended on getting assassin's mark on hit ring. Why is it not recommended anymore? :)
Hey, just start making some currency and getting slowly items, my question is about CwDT, Molten Shell and Blood Rage, what level CwDT need for working this setup, what about Molten and Blood? im back to game in this league, feels kinda new.
"
CashD a écrit :
Hey, just start making some currency and getting slowly items, my question is about CwDT, Molten Shell and Blood Rage, what level CwDT need for working this setup, what about Molten and Blood? im back to game in this league, feels kinda new.

hey, cwdt level 2, ms level 11 and br high enough to selfcast.
*edit* got it , leveling trees are in the pob now.
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 20 mars 2020 18:35:33
"
Enterich a écrit :
*edit* got it , leveling trees are in the pob now.

Mmhmhhh where ?

I added the pastebin link from begginer guide and don't see the expert or experienced trees :/ (i'm noob to POB)
Only see the different acts trees and the complete one.

The guides from experienced players from the site are all missing 35 points :/ halp ! <3

Also on a different topic, this is the first time i'm playing a cyclone build and it's so slow :( is there any trick/way to speed it up a little bit ? I have 30% ms on boots already.
Dernière édition par Raizdoe, le 20 mars 2020 18:50:52
The guide is under construction. Looks like.

The OP changed some things to be beginner friendly.

Every info is in the PoB atm.

I think he's writing the new "beginner" section atm !

Give him some time :p
I am sorry for everyone looking at the Guide during the day. I have completely restructured the Build now and broken it down into 3 new MAIN SECTIONS.

NEW UPDATE TO THE BUILD GUIDE!

"New Players Guide"

"Experienced Player Guide"

"Expert Player Guide"

The "New Players Guide" now contains the Leveling Skill Gems, Skill Trees and Leveling Gear and all the information that you may need.

KEEP IN MIND THOUGH THAT THE SKILL TREE'S IN THE SECTIONS ARE VERY DIFFERENT

THE NEW PLAYER GUIDE SKILL TREE IS MAINLY FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS AS IT IS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SKILL TREE TO MAKE UP FOR THE ANNOYING DEX REQUIREMENTS.

The E"xperienced Player Guide" is completely finished and should be looked at for people who are somewhat experienced in this game or already started their characters and started working on a Skill Tree.

EXPERIENCED PLAYER GUIDE HAS 2 DIFFERENT SKILL TREE'S DEPENDING ON UR INVESTMENT LEVEL AND KNOWLEDGE IN POE!

The "Expert Player Guide" currently contains nothing. I will update that soon with TL;DR version of the Build and Min-Max Gear(Like really expensive stuff)

I still have to work on the "Gear" part of the New Players Guide. I will make a complete Budget gear setup for that part but don't have the time right now as I've spent nearly 8 hours today completely reworking this Build Guide.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires