[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Is there a PoB for the experienced players guide?
"
Nevdros a écrit :
Hello, I'm currently using your build (which is very fun) but I'm having problems in the later tiers of the game.

I did sirus AW5 with 1 death (leech saved me many times) but in maps & especially bosses I feel abit squishy and lacking damage. My friend is doing the same build but he has roughly 340k (which is roughly 100k more than me) Total DPS on POB. I have some plans to upgrade some stuff but do you have any pointers where I could progress? My plan is atm:

lvl 95, get 1 steel ring, enlighten 3 to get pride(changing precision to 1 then) & then maybe a stronger claw?
I'm abit lost atm where to upgrade, I have a few ex to spend.

Thanks for help, I'm loving the build atm :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/MgLryMd5

Try to get better boots with more Movement Speed like 25% maybe, with life and resists ofc.

And upgrade ur rings when you can^^

I fixed ur PoB for you, forgot to activate things in the calculations :)

https://pastebin.com/9AEPd2Jg
"
Higuey a écrit :
Is there a PoB for the experienced players guide?

Adding it now :)
I am straight up not having a good time with this build. I keep dying over and over. I just blow up. Mate could you help me?
whhich cluster jewel and notable boost the most dps?
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
ruidruidruidruid a écrit :

Thanks for the build guide OP, its a hoot to play BUT its extremely one shotable at later tiers esp in Delirium fog state (unless you are actively hitting things constantly and moving around non stop). Don't play this unless you are attentive and keep moving mob to mob constantly spinning away ;) Its not a starter build for certain.

Also, I switched out Infused channeling for Pulverize, it feels better for no net damage loss overall...

This is just not true, it is definitely a starter build, if you follow the guide. I know, because that's what I did (from league start), and killed sirus yesterday (prior to upgrading my boots).

Infused channeling also provides phys dmg mitigation, so you might find that helps with your squishyness, and I rarely die to the map based Delirium monster, usually make it to the boss, and if it doesn't have phases, will kill the boss before the delirium expires.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Sorry I wasn't clearer, I meant as a new player's first build (starter in that sense). If you aren't familiar with mechanics, notification signs and patterns of the mobs and bosses, timing the leech and avoiding aoe hits is a recipe for a certain death with a build like this that uses life leech (most importantly the instant leech component). GGG has tuned the mob damage well for all players (including new ones) upto around level 87-90. Post that the sudden spike in mob damage and player survival issues may catch more than some off guard.

As for dying to the delirium thrash - its not the thrash that's the problem - its the on death effects and the bomb spawns that are frequently invisible in a crowded screen - if you aren't actively leeching when they go off in sequence, you are likely dead (for me started becoming an issue around T14). Same with burst chaos damage (think poison conqueror mobs that spit from a distance) when you aren't leeching.

Please note, this isn't a criticism of BergerBrush's excellent guide, just a warning to stay safe - just like you would playing any other build.

The infused channeling dmg reduction only works as physical damage reduction - something my build isn't having issues with due to armor stacking. But yes, for those with lower armor figures (or personal comfort) it's an excellent option. For me Pulverize is a bigger damage boost.
Dernière édition par ruidruidruidruid, le 20 mars 2020 22:01:42
"
leon520x a écrit :
I am straight up not having a good time with this build. I keep dying over and over. I just blow up. Mate could you help me?

Have you been following the Guide and what content are you doing that you are dying so much?

I have died 20 times total so far, where Shaper was 1 death and probably 10 deaths during leveling stage as I yolo it usually. And I am doing red maps.
"
SoFastx a écrit :
whhich cluster jewel and notable boost the most dps?

Look in the Cluster Jewel section. I rank all the nodes from S-Tier to D-Tier based on how good they are. (Mostly based on DPS)
"
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"

Thanks for the build guide OP, its a hoot to play BUT its extremely one shotable at later tiers esp in Delirium fog state (unless you are actively hitting things constantly and moving around non stop). Don't play this unless you are attentive and keep moving mob to mob constantly spinning away ;) Its not a starter build for certain.

Also, I switched out Infused channeling for Pulverize, it feels better for no net damage loss overall...

This is just not true, it is definitely a starter build, if you follow the guide. I know, because that's what I did (from league start), and killed sirus yesterday (prior to upgrading my boots).

Infused channeling also provides phys dmg mitigation, so you might find that helps with your squishyness, and I rarely die to the map based Delirium monster, usually make it to the boss, and if it doesn't have phases, will kill the boss before the delirium expires.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Sorry I wasn't clearer, I meant as a new player's first build (starter in that sense). If you aren't familiar with mechanics, notification signs and patterns of the mobs and bosses, timing the leech and avoiding aoe hits is a recipe for a certain death with a build like this that uses life leech (most importantly the instant leech component). GGG has tuned the mob damage well for all players (including new ones) upto around level 87-90. Post that the sudden spike in mob damage and player survival issues may catch more than some off guard.

As for dying to the delirium thrash - its not the thrash that's the problem - its the on death effects and the bomb spawns that are frequently invisible in a crowded screen - if you aren't actively leeching when they go off in sequence, you are likely dead (for me started becoming an issue around T14). Same with burst chaos damage (think poison conqueror mobs that spit from a distance) when you aren't leeching.

Please note, this isn't a criticism of BergerBrush's excellent guide, just a warning to stay safe - just like you would playing any other build.

The infused channeling dmg reduction only works as physical damage reduction - something my build isn't having issues with due to armor stacking. But yes, for those with lower armor figures (or personal comfort) it's an excellent option. For me Pulverize is a bigger damage boost.

Yeah I mean like I specify it pretty heavily when ever I can. We need to actually ATTACK to LEECH to stay ALIVE. And in some occasions like Uber Elder and Sirus we can't just straight up FaceTank and Leech all the time.

Also like you say in instances like Delirium where we kill all the mobs = no more mobs to leech from. And then a mob just explodes and does a ton of damage.

I understand people are dying a lot here and there as it does take some time to get used to this build. I would expect every build in this game to die a lot at this point with how overtuned and crazy some of the content has been (Delirium and Sirus but both are being fixed/have been fixed now)

I havent died more than maybe 10 times at max so far while doing red maps and Shaper and stuff. But I am experienced in the game, specially with Melee and I've played this Build a lot.
I'm playing with 'damage prior' gears but still barely die in t14 + maps. Only 4k9 HP but delirium in maps are jokes, even 20 wave simulacrum is easily ( not deathless though ). The point is that u needs to keep spinning forward ( but since the delirium's nerf i dont find any problem spinnin around ). If u understand game, boss mechanic, it's hard to die :D The only problem is it feels little slow in in high tier map because we have to stack impale. Also lack on DPS on big bosses is a problem ( i dont know exacly why but i think it's a semi build, not a full damage build ).

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires