[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Spoiler
"
tomxlove a écrit :

Can you recommend what to update? Also can you check my pob under the accoutn Tomxlove and user Unity? I feel so squishy lol I need help.

?

This is my gear now:

What should I upgrade next? I know my gems are all half assed and I only have life flasks and mana flasks. This is my PoB if you wanted to look at it.

https://pastebin.com/6MMUg86W

Any advice would be helpful.
"
KFieLdGaming a écrit :
-snip-

Ty for the tips, i found a claw large cluster taking space in the chest lol and a few alch and scours ended me with this:

Rarity: Rare
Oblivion Sliver
Large Cluster Jewel
--------
Item Level: 62
--------
Adds 8 Passive Skills (enchant)
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Claw Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Dagger Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments (enchant)
--------
1 Added Passive Skill is Fuel the Fight
1 Added Passive Skill is Smite the Weak
1 Added Passive Skill is Wind-up
1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket
--------
Place into an allocated Large Jewel Socket on the Passive Skill Tree. Added passives do not interact with jewel radiuses. Right click to remove from the Socket.

Im keeping fuel the fight atm bc thats my only source of mana leech atm.
Lthat jewel is realy nice, low number of passive skill nodes and good ones.
Im lil bit confused when You change setups- for clusters we need to respec right side of tree, i cant wait what You will figure out!

ATM breeze with this build, easy to craft items which are rly op. Cant wait for more clear speed! :)

"
TsuDhoNim a écrit :
"
Can anyone export my POB link please? I am getting an error for some reason.. Need to ask something.
TIA
https://pastebin.com/fJUK5UMf

Hope that helps. I assume it's Alira and just the two nodes for precise focus, yeah?

Thanks a bunch!
The one piece of gear to add that truly shines on this build - if you are able to get the needed stats and res elsewhere is :

Can't stress the usefulness of free permanent Onslaught enough ;) Can never have enough free 20% increased movement and increased attack speed.

Thanks for the build guide OP, its a hoot to play BUT its extremely one shotable at later tiers esp in Delirium fog state (unless you are actively hitting things constantly and moving around non stop). Don't play this unless you are attentive and keep moving mob to mob constantly spinning away ;) Its not a starter build for certain.

Also, I switched out Infused channeling for Pulverize, it feels better for no net damage loss overall...

Is my set - yep I've yet to invest in gem quality. But at level 90 with no problems.
Dernière édition par ruidruidruidruid, le 20 mars 2020 07:49:08
"
premierunio a écrit :
Im lil bit confused when You change setups- for clusters we need to respec right side of tree, i cant wait what You will figure out!

ATM breeze with this build, easy to craft items which are rly op. Cant wait for more clear speed! :)

By removing the insta leech Bloodseeker, you've kinda lost the point of this build ;) However, whatever works for ya is where its at! Try the belt above for free perma onslaught = faster attack and movement speed.
Crazy question! The build is great, is really smooth to level with adequate weapons.

The only problem I have is that I really found bladestorm really good for clear.

To the question! Why do people choose cyclone over bladestorm for endgame? Scaling?
"
fadesite a écrit :
Crazy question! The build is great, is really smooth to level with adequate weapons.

The only problem I have is that I really found bladestorm really good for clear.

To the question! Why do people choose cyclone over bladestorm for endgame? Scaling?

Speed and mobility ...
Hello !

I just started mapping, i'm a very beginner, looking for some advices to make this build works.

Anyone have time for me? :D

Thanks !

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires