[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Could you add some items to get to be able to wear the claws?

Intel items for exemple. Thanks
"
ruidruidruidruid a écrit :
The one piece of gear to add that truly shines on this build - if you are able to get the needed stats and res elsewhere is :

Can't stress the usefulness of free permanent Onslaught enough ;) Can never have enough free 20% increased movement and increased attack speed.

Thanks for the build guide OP, its a hoot to play BUT its extremely one shotable at later tiers esp in Delirium fog state (unless you are actively hitting things constantly and moving around non stop). Don't play this unless you are attentive and keep moving mob to mob constantly spinning away ;) Its not a starter build for certain.

Also, I switched out Infused channeling for Pulverize, it feels better for no net damage loss overall...

Is my set - yep I've yet to invest in gem quality. But at level 90 with no problems.

This belt really works? i cant see the icon of onslaught when i have fortify

Edit: I saw in the wiki that the icon dont show and i test it with toolbelt and works

Dernière édition par braniels2, le 20 mars 2020 19:26:35
Anyone making use of sword/claw and using quick and deadly? How does it compare to only claws or swords?
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
I have completely restructured the Build now and broken it down into 3 new MAIN SECTIONS.

NEW UPDATE TO THE BUILD GUIDE!

"New Players Guide"

"Experienced Player Guide"

"Expert Player Guide"

Don't have the time right now as I've spent nearly 8 hours today completely reworking this Build Guide.

You are great Berger.

Thank you SO MUCH! For everyone who checks this build, there's some players that seems don't take into account that effort that you and other creators take into this. Thank you again!!!
"
Tuna2517 a écrit :
Anyone making use of sword/claw and using quick and deadly? How does it compare to only claws or swords?

I tried it but eventually went back to Claws^^ Sword and Claw is nice but requires a bit more investment and didn't really do that big of a difference I would say
"
Elnovitch a écrit :
Could you add some items to get to be able to wear the claws?

Intel items for exemple. Thanks

Try getting Intelligence on any gear such as a Lapis Amulet or something. Also if needed you might have to get a +30 Int node in the skill tree :)
"
PotatoMemeLord a écrit :
Hi there, really love the build so far, last time i check the gear section you recommended on getting assassin's mark on hit ring. Why is it not recommended anymore? :)

Either Assassin's Mark or Vulnerability is going to be part of the Min-Max version. I need to 100% check again though as I already forgot what the best setup is.

Wind-Up + Vulnerability or just straight up Assasins Mark. Will get back to that soon in the "Expert Guide"!
"
The one piece of gear to add that truly shines on this build - if you are able to get the needed stats and res elsewhere is :

Can't stress the usefulness of free permanent Onslaught enough ;) Can never have enough free 20% increased movement and increased attack speed.

Thanks for the build guide OP, its a hoot to play BUT its extremely one shotable at later tiers esp in Delirium fog state (unless you are actively hitting things constantly and moving around non stop). Don't play this unless you are attentive and keep moving mob to mob constantly spinning away ;) Its not a starter build for certain.

Also, I switched out Infused channeling for Pulverize, it feels better for no net damage loss overall...

Is my set - yep I've yet to invest in gem quality. But at level 90 with no problems.

I have no problem dying right now, but I will also make options for other helmets to reduce the one shot factor and increase the "WE LITERALLY CAN'T DIE" factor^^

Already added Starkonjas/Devotos as an option in the new "Experienced Player Guide"
Hello, I'm currently using your build (which is very fun) but I'm having problems in the later tiers of the game.

I did sirus AW5 with 1 death (leech saved me many times) but in maps & especially bosses I feel abit squishy and lacking damage. My friend is doing the same build but he has roughly 340k (which is roughly 100k more than me) Total DPS on POB. I have some plans to upgrade some stuff but do you have any pointers where I could progress? My plan is atm:

lvl 95, get 1 steel ring, enlighten 3 to get pride(changing precision to 1 then) & then maybe a stronger claw?
I'm abit lost atm where to upgrade, I have a few ex to spend.

Thanks for help, I'm loving the build atm :)

POB: https://pastebin.com/MgLryMd5
Dernière édition par Nevdros, le 20 mars 2020 20:21:28
"

This is just not true, it is definitely a starter build, if you follow the guide. I know, because that's what I did (from league start), and killed sirus yesterday (prior to upgrading my boots).

Infused channeling also provides phys dmg mitigation, so you might find that helps with your squishyness, and I rarely die to the map based Delirium monster, usually make it to the boss, and if it doesn't have phases, will kill the boss before the delirium expires.

Also (not related to the above) the Hellions Paw instant life leech is "with this weapon" so any life leech granted by the 2nd claw is not instant, may make other bonuses related to life leech not as worthless (like dmg increases while leeching for e.g.).

"
Nevdros a écrit :

lvl 95, get 1 steel ring, enlighten 3 to get pride(changing precision to 1 then) & then maybe a stronger claw?

I'd suggest the steel ring (with attack phys dmg) is good dps upgrade. I also found, after reading some others notes in this thread, if I dropped precision (with enlighten lvl 2) I've got enough mana for pride and to run totem/blood rage (when required) but I've got the -15 mana on chest, so cyclone cost is 0 and movement skill linked to blood magic.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 20 mars 2020 20:59:24

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires