[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
psychostevee a écrit :
What do you anoint on your ammy on the skill tree?

It says in the guide. Playing claws you want to annoint Claws of the Hawk for massive damage and Blind on enemy.
"
I LOVE THIS BUILD, sure the CI Cyclone I mained last league has way higher dps, but at what cost? But this. Man I'm already crushing stuff with 1ex spent give or take. What's the difference with -15 mana armour vs let's say -8 mana ring? Right now I'm stuck with my Paua but looking for option on my upgrade path, thinking about the - mana ring instead of the - mana armour. Thoughts?

You can go for -3 Channeling Skill cost on your rings if you want too use. But that makes it harder to build defenses/damage on our rings. But it can work until we can acquire a -15 Armour later on.
"
xshortzox a écrit :
"
ShadyOG a écrit :
"
I LOVE THIS BUILD, sure the CI Cyclone I mained last league has way higher dps, but at what cost? But this. Man I'm already crushing stuff with 1ex spent give or take. What's the difference with -15 mana armour vs let's say -8 mana ring? Right now I'm stuck with my Paua but looking for option on my upgrade path, thinking about the - mana ring instead of the - mana armour. Thoughts?

Which -8 mana ring are you talking about? Is there something else other than paua rings that can do something other than -3 for a ring? If so, the -8 is about all you'd need.

With that being said, Berger, why do we use Herald of Purity and not Pride?

I believe the herald is a placeholder for pride since until you a lvl'd enlighten or the -manacost chest it would be harder to fit pride.

Additionally i want to experiment the new banner chest for this build as well but i have a feeling it wont be worth the downside of putting -mana cost on rings

Herald is indeed a placehorder for Pride. Since it is league start it is hard to acquire Enlighten Gems. And even if we had 1 or 2. We would have such a low mana pool due to our mana reservation so we couldn't cyclone at all before being depleted.

Therefor we wait with Pride til we either get -3 Channeling Cost on jewellery or the -15 armour.
"
qww177 a écrit :
Aweome build, lvling with twink items atm and feels good. One question. Can I use blaedstorm instead of cyclone, ins my 1st time I used this skill and this s AWESOME.

Bladestorm surely is amazing, but with the design of the build its better to play Cyclone lategame. The constant uptime on Cyclone and spinning/hitting enemies is what makes for this builds insane Instant Leech.
"
Mistwalker a écrit :
Any opinions on using soul taker with this build? Soul taker would allow you to reserve all mana and still be able to spin. Could use in combination with quick and deadly.

That surely is an option! Quick and Deadly really allows for some crazy playstyles with this build, but hard for me to implement all of them into this build :p
"
Aggronaught a écrit :
what is the consensus on cluster jewels? esp large ones

"Cluster Jewels" section in the build has all the information! :)
"
XorianHubclan a écrit :
Wondering if it would be possible to fit deep cut/combat rhythm and the hexproof while channeling one.

I currently have a large jewel with Deep Cuts/Combat Rhythm and 1 Medium Jewel Spot. And in the Medium jewel Spot I have Hexbreaker and Precise Focus. It's a great setup!
"
Aggronaught a écrit :
why do I need mana leech jewel if I have -15 mana cost chest?

IF you have the -15 mana chest then you don't need the Mana leech anymore.
Have 1ex. What to upgrade? Enlighten setup or try to min/max rares?
"
qww177 a écrit :
Have 1ex. What to upgrade? Enlighten setup or try to min/max rares?

what is the function of vaal cyclone? is it feasible to use the normal cyclone?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires