[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
DjPapaz a écrit :
"
will 2x Enlighted lvl 2 enough to cover all the auras?

There's awesome tool caleld Mikelat's Aura Calculator, you can check various aura set up's over there and figure what's best for you ;)

Googled it trying to wait for a response, figured it out, thanks for the reply mate :)
what is the consensus on cluster jewels? esp large ones
Wondering if it would be possible to fit deep cut/combat rhythm and the hexproof while channeling one.

Wondering if it would be possible to fit deep cut/combat rhythm and the hexproof while channeling one.

Misspost.

Ignore me. Dizzy from the spinning.
Dernière édition par TsuDhoNim, le 17 mars 2020 07:16:07
why do I need mana leech jewel if I have -15 mana cost chest?
"
xNagato a écrit :

Quoting to get reply, Hexbreaker is a node that gives you amazing QoL, it should be S-Tier imo, immune to curses while channeling? Absolutely.

I've been thinking about upgrading this atleast 1 Tier indeed. It's a personal choice as you can easily get anti curse on a Flask. And the Node itself gives a small amount of actual DPS.

PERSONALLY I am using Hexbreaker though as I feel its really nice :)
"
xNagato a écrit :

Quoting to get reply, Hexbreaker is a node that gives you amazing QoL, it should be S-Tier imo, immune to curses while channeling? Absolutely.

I've been thinking about upgrading this atleast 1 Tier indeed. It's a personal choice as you can easily get anti curse on a Flask. And the Node itself gives a small amount of actual DPS.

PERSONALLY I am using Hexbreaker though as I feel its really nice :)
"
WayTooSteeezy a écrit :
Many of the passives are increased damage with ailments. What in the build causes bleeding, igniting or poison?

If any of the passives I've listed actually contain Increase Damage with Ailments then its something else on the passive that we need. Most passives are like %12 damage 12%ailment dmg. The ailment damage is indeed pretty useless as we dont ignite poison and we don't focus on bleed.
"
AmazingBlee a écrit :
Is Devastator working with impale cyclone? I haven't noticed the explosion during mapping.

It's 15% chance to Explode. Pretty low, therefor I have it at a low tier.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires