[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
I LOVE THIS BUILD, sure the CI Cyclone I mained last league has way higher dps, but at what cost? But this. Man I'm already crushing stuff with 1ex spent give or take. What's the difference with -15 mana armour vs let's say -8 mana ring? Right now I'm stuck with my Paua but looking for option on my upgrade path, thinking about the - mana ring instead of the - mana armour. Thoughts?

Which -8 mana ring are you talking about? Is there something else other than paua rings that can do something other than -3 for a ring? If so, the -8 is about all you'd need.

With that being said, Berger, why do we use Herald of Purity and not Pride?
"
ShadyOG a écrit :

Which -8 mana ring are you talki1ng about? Is there something else other than paua rings that can do something other than -3 for a ring? If so, the -8 is about all you'd need.

There is a praxis unic ring
"
ShadyOG a écrit :
"
I LOVE THIS BUILD, sure the CI Cyclone I mained last league has way higher dps, but at what cost? But this. Man I'm already crushing stuff with 1ex spent give or take. What's the difference with -15 mana armour vs let's say -8 mana ring? Right now I'm stuck with my Paua but looking for option on my upgrade path, thinking about the - mana ring instead of the - mana armour. Thoughts?

Which -8 mana ring are you talking about? Is there something else other than paua rings that can do something other than -3 for a ring? If so, the -8 is about all you'd need.

With that being said, Berger, why do we use Herald of Purity and not Pride?

I believe the herald is a placeholder for pride since until you a lvl'd enlighten or the -manacost chest it would be harder to fit pride.

Additionally i want to experiment the new banner chest for this build as well but i have a feeling it wont be worth the downside of putting -mana cost on rings
Aweome build, lvling with twink items atm and feels good. One question. Can I use blaedstorm instead of cyclone, ins my 1st time I used this skill and this s AWESOME.
"
qww177 a écrit :
Aweome build, lvling with twink items atm and feels good. One question. Can I use blaedstorm instead of cyclone, ins my 1st time I used this skill and this s AWESOME.

I thoroughly enjoyed bladestorm too lol, so much so I didn't want to switch to cyclone. Prolly only switched to it when I hit 65 or was it pre-maps, somewhere around there I think.. since it was just not enough to blitz through packs any more had to make the switch.
"
"
qww177 a écrit :

I thoroughly enjoyed bladestorm too lol, so much so I didn't want to switch to cyclone. Prolly only switched to it when I hit 65 or was it pre-maps, somewhere around there I think.. since it was just not enough to blitz through packs any more had to make the switch.

Yea. I found very tasty node in the leveling tree - Charging Offensive which give us frenzy and endurance charges. Its worth for switching to cyclone I tnink
Dernière édition par qww177, le 17 mars 2020 03:33:09
"
qww177 a écrit :

Once you start running high delirium content you will want the movement cyclone gives you, bladestorm takes too long to do what it does.
Any opinions on using soul taker with this build? Soul taker would allow you to reserve all mana and still be able to spin. Could use in combination with quick and deadly.
Dernière édition par Mistwalker, le 17 mars 2020 05:44:32
will 2x Enlighted lvl 2 enough to cover all the auras?
"
will 2x Enlighted lvl 2 enough to cover all the auras?

There's awesome tool caleld Mikelat's Aura Calculator, you can check various aura set up's over there and figure what's best for you ;)
Wicked_Clown

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires