[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

If I want to run this build as a Slayer, what other changes am I supposed to make? If I just simply change the ascendancy points in the budget PoB from one to the other the damage is literally halved, which isn't worth the slayer QoL (speed and AoE). But if I could keep like 75% of the damage, that would be a trade-off I'm willing to make.
Hey, thanks for a great guide. I was wandering what stance you are using to clear maps/fight bosses do you switch them?
NEW BUILD UPDATE!

ADDED NEW CLUSTER JEWELS PoB! In the "PoB" section!

Added new Section called "Crafting -15 Total Mana Cost Armour & Handling Cyclone Mana Cost"

Added more information in "Cluster Jewels(Cluster Jewel Tier List)" regarding Deep Cuts and Quick and Deadly nodes

Vicious Skewering node downgraded from top B-Tier to low D-Tier
NEW BUILD UPDATE!

ADDED NEW CLUSTER JEWELS PoB! In the "PoB" section!

Added new Section called "Crafting -15 Total Mana Cost Armour & Handling Cyclone Mana Cost"

Added more information in "Cluster Jewels(Cluster Jewel Tier List)" regarding Deep Cuts and Quick and Deadly nodes

Vicious Skewering node downgraded from top B-Tier to low D-Tier
"
alpihun a écrit :
If I want to run this build as a Slayer, what other changes am I supposed to make? If I just simply change the ascendancy points in the budget PoB from one to the other the damage is literally halved, which isn't worth the slayer QoL (speed and AoE). But if I could keep like 75% of the damage, that would be a trade-off I'm willing to make.

Thats the thing. Slayer can give movement speed and large AoE, good leech, 20% culling and such. But Slayer is not that great on a Budget. It doesn't allow for incredible DPS.

The Champion ascendancy I would say is really well made for Budget or League start characters. Not having to care about Accuracy, free damage with Master of Metal, great defensives with Conqueror and Unstoppable Hero etc.

A lot of people are asking me about better map clear speed on this build as well and what it comes down to is sacrificing DPS for Map Clear potential really. And that is somewhat whats gonna happen if you go Slayer.
"
Duskhorizonggmu a écrit :
Hey, thanks for a great guide. I was wandering what stance you are using to clear maps/fight bosses do you switch them?

Yes I do. Sand Stance for Map Clear. Blood stance for Bosses. It's actually a large DPS increase to play Blood Stance for bosses.
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :

Thats the thing. Slayer can give movement speed and large AoE, good leech, 20% culling and such. But Slayer is not that great on a Budget. It doesn't allow for incredible DPS.

The Champion ascendancy I would say is really well made for Budget or League start characters. Not having to care about Accuracy, free damage with Master of Metal, great defensives with Conqueror and Unstoppable Hero etc.

A lot of people are asking me about better map clear speed on this build as well and what it comes down to is sacrificing DPS for Map Clear potential really. And that is somewhat whats gonna happen if you go Slayer.

Thanks for the fast and detailed reply!
But if I do choose to go Slayer, after all, is there anything to change in the tree/gear, or it is exactly the same? Since I'm more about mapping than bossing.

Aside from getting some accuracy, this one thing I know.
Hello for single target which setup would be better?

1) Pride?
2) Precision and Herald of purity?

Right now i only have one setup with the other auras, i´m using praxis ring and -3 reduced mana cost channeling skills
How is Deep Cuts compared to Quick and Deadly?

Im running with Scaeva + Bloodseeker atm, som im thinking of a Cluster setup like this:

Large: Quick and Deadly, Combat Rythm, Smite the Weak
Medium: Hex Breaker, Precise Focus

Tell me - how to look for these cluster jewels On poe.trade?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires