[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Circled a écrit :
Im getting stunned a lot, am I missing some stun resistance somewhere?

The Unstoppable Hero ascendancy gives you stun immunity as long as you are Fortified.
using the Slayer version of this, its so fun.

i have some questions for you guys

1) i have two lv3 enlightens on my auras but still cant fit Pride in, it reserves 46% and i have 150/601 mana left with 451 reserved, with Precision off I still can't use it. Am I missing some INT or something? current INT is 137, im only lv83 atm

2) How big is the DPS increase with awakened melee phys support's intimidate?

Dernière édition par cett7777, le 1 févr. 2021 07:34:23
Finally made it to red maps, and this build is still kicking butt. Spent a few exalts (~5-6 ex) investing in a new chest and weapon, and the build can consistently clear t15-16s with few problems. There's still those Sirus-dominated rares that can be quite dangerous, but that's an issue every build is dealing with. Looking forward to making this my primary boss killer.

Spoiler
"
cett7777 a écrit :
using the Slayer version of this, its so fun.

i have some questions for you guys

1) i have two lv3 enlightens on my auras but still cant fit Pride in, it reserves 46% and i have 150/601 mana left with 451 reserved, with Precision off I still can't use it. Am I missing some INT or something? current INT is 137, im only lv83 atm

2) How big is the DPS increase with awakened melee phys support's intimidate?

I have about the same character. I have 21 mana left after all aura’s and that’s enough. Make sure to have jewelry with enchants to discount channeling skills. Cyclone uses about 1 mana for me which I’m more than regenerating.
Hi guys, I love the cyclone skill and this is the first time I tried this version and love it. I went Slayer. What should I anoint? Tenacity seems like a good choice, but was wondering what people think.
So I'm back and have upgraded to 10.1milliom dps.

Biggest upgrade was pride watchers eye which gave me around 1.2million dps for 11ex.

A 9ex chest piece with -15 mana cost and +1.5% critical chance also is huge for the build.

Abyssus helmet is a must and worth like 3.5 million dps vs devotion helmet.

Using a shaper steel ring then the unique steel ring on the other hand gives you a lot of dps for cheap. It's on the minmax build.

Hope this can help others.
Are there plans to update the clusterless portion of the build-guide again? I'm getting too frustrated with cluster-jewel drops and I'm really uncomfortable with trading, so I figure it's probably better to just put my points places where they'll actually matter no matter what, even if it's a little less powerful than if they were in a powerful cluster jewel.
(It's also possible the clusterless portion of the build is relatively fine as-is and I'm just a fool, but I thought I'd ask for clarification on such.)
Dernière édition par BoobKitty, le 6 févr. 2021 02:30:03
Edited, moved around some stuff changed gem setups to proper and went from 350k dps to 1.1m.

Dernière édition par Baromanth, le 21 févr. 2021 20:02:05
Wow, what a build this has been. I don't recall putting as much currency into a build than this one in my over 2k hours of POE. This build is one of the strongest, tankiest, and smoothest I've played. I started this as a league starter (still great on a budget btw), and now I've put in well over 40ex (thanks to some super lucky drops this league!). The MVP of this build has to be Bloodseeker with its instant life leech, and coupled with the fact that cyclone can hit many, many times per second, it feels like I'm playing Slayer in terms of its life leech.

While Slayer is super popular, going with Champion is also a really smart choice, especially with Master of Metal and its impale bonuses, which synergizes great with a +2 impale Watcher's Eye. Stun immunity with Fortify is also great since cyclone itself no longer gives you stun immunity. However, the major downside with Champion is that running maps with taunt immunity feel really bad since we took Worthy Foe. With little to zero investment in accuracy on my gear, my hit chance drops from 100% to 80%, which is just terrible. Alongside phys reflect, monsters cannot be taunted should be avoided when possible.

As for gear, I've min-maxed as much as I could without going too crazy. A +2 impale watcher's eye, bottled faith, and a 400+ pdps MH claw were some big investments that skyrocketed my DPS, which currently sits at just under 12 million with all buffs up. I've cleared Uber Elder, Simulacrum (deathless), Oshabi, and A7 Sirus, and will tackle the rest of the Maven invitations and Maven herself later on. I've played this build so much that I'm taking a 1-2 week break for my sake.

Here is my endgame gear:
Spoiler

Thanks for the build!
Dernière édition par Ignea, le 25 févr. 2021 17:18:18
Hi,
I really enjoy this build. Thank you.
Question: how do you deal with corrupted blood?
Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires