[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Ty for your input and very nice gear Ignea!!
"
Zortoss a écrit :
Hi,
I really enjoy this build. Thank you.
Question: how do you deal with corrupted blood?
Thanks.

Corrupted blood is usually not a problem as long as you have a bleed removal flask. If you're using Abyssus, bleed is really dangerous so you want to be really aware of when you're bleeding and quickly press the flask button. If you'd prefer you can use a corrupted blood immunity implicit jewel like this one

I only switch to this jewel for Sirus, but you can always keep it on permanently when mapping and stuff. This only makes you immune to corrupted blood though, so you'd still need to watch for regular bleed.
Thanks for the detailed guide!
The question is, how can you solve the problem with stuns?
I just went to the cards, there is a lot of damage, but I can die, and as I noticed, they sometimes stun me, I would like to somehow solve this problem. Something like stun immunity .. please tell me.
The question is cleared, as I understand in the Ascent branch there is resistance to stunning.
Yeah I was thinking for Sirus also... as I have staunching flask.
Thanks.
Can you run all the auras:
Pride + Precision + Blood and Sand + Flesh and stone + Banner with 2x +4 enlighten?
Thanks.
"
Zortoss a écrit :
Can you run all the auras:
Pride + Precision + Blood and Sand + Flesh and stone + Banner with 2x +4 enlighten?
Thanks.

Yeah, I'm running all of those auras with just two +3 enlighten and still have 35 mana left.
Dernière édition par Ignea, le 11 mars 2021 15:57:31
Can someone explain me, how do we stun with this build? Because in pob here is checked that we stun
Love playing this build so far, up to red maps and feels very solid.

Quick question: Is there benefit in using: Great Old One's Tentacles?

Seems like it would work well but I'm pretty new to PoE.

https://clips.twitch.tv/BlueDarlingGalagoWow-qdnb4GSjWJkGoi2O

broken build incoming in poe2 boiz

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires