[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hello,

I'm doing this build now and I'm not sure if i'm blind or stupid... I have both recommended claws equipped but Cyclone says it can only be used with Swords or Axes. I don't see anywhere in the guide where it says I need to do something extra to use claws with Cyclone. Is this a glitch or???
"
mylesmack a écrit :
Hello,

I'm doing this build now and I'm not sure if i'm blind or stupid... I have both recommended claws equipped but Cyclone says it can only be used with Swords or Axes. I don't see anywhere in the guide where it says I need to do something extra to use claws with Cyclone. Is this a glitch or???

Pretty sure you are talking about bladestorm, which has the restrictions you are talking about. Cyclone can even be used without any weapon at all.

Where does the full 100% impale chance come from? Im at 40 right now and trying to figure out what I'm missing.
"
bgi123 a écrit :
There is a melee bug. You aren't considered duel wielding when you go into another instance. A lot of dmg is loss this way unless you weapon swap. Also melee again is bad for this content due to volitile explosions. I sold off my gear and rerolling as totems so my totems can tank all the BS.

Wow, if so I hope they fix it soon. I don't seem to be having any problems myself. Been smashing through the acts and smashing maps right now as well. Guessing when they fix it, things will get even easier then :o
"
Cpt_Sulli a écrit :
Where does the full 100% impale chance come from? Im at 40 right now and trying to figure out what I'm missing.

40% From Impale Support
20% From Master of Metal Ascendancy
20% From Skill Tree
20% From Dread Banner
= 100%
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
bgi123 a écrit :
There is a melee bug. You aren't considered duel wielding when you go into another instance. A lot of dmg is loss this way unless you weapon swap. Also melee again is bad for this content due to volitile explosions. I sold off my gear and rerolling as totems so my totems can tank all the BS.

Wow, if so I hope they fix it soon. I don't seem to be having any problems myself. Been smashing through the acts and smashing maps right now as well. Guessing when they fix it, things will get even easier then :o

It's not a problem for this build other than possibly while leveling since the bug is only when you have a non thrusting sword in the offhand
"
nsantos06 a écrit :

What I can improve here?

Rings are decent but can always be upgraded later on.

Right now I would say amulet and belt. We still need to balance life/resists but you have 0 damage on amulet and Stygian Vise for belt will be very useful later when we can afford it.

Also craft physical damage to attacks on your gloves if instead of armor if you want more damage :)
I've been following this build for this league and I just want to say it's huge fun - and I haven't hit the wall I usually do yet so that's amazing(I somehow missed your build when I was reacquainting myself with the game pre-league and was stuck trying to make one myself that fit my preferred weapon/skill combo, which went about as well as you'd expect)

So far my gem links are a bit random (as in I've got a bunch of gems just slotted wherever they can go and not being used so when I can link them properly at least they're levelled) because I'm having issues getting the colours and links on my items right but I'm making progress, and I went with the Mana leech option so I'm not having mana issues at all.

So just wanted to say thanks for sharing :D
heyy, when can we expect new tree with new cluster jewels? :)
im at lvl82, everythings going great.. about time to use jewels slots :D
can you handle the 5+ delirium mobs with this build ? They are hitting so hard xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires