[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Any Cluster jewels guide for this build ????

I need reserv 20 skill point or more.
Has anyone ever seen "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost" this league?
does anyone have a suggestion which is the best ?

deep cut ofc
As mentioned somehwere else (cant find it right now) i'd need a warlords plate for the craft ilvl 81+

Do some fossiles still favor the +15 or do i just alt spam and hope for the best with regal and exas / multi craft?

dunno when running t6+ i feel my dps is lacking quite a bit, did i do something wrong somewhere I dont see? i dont see much of a curve up since claws are BIS atm so wont be able to swap and future jewel with +impale from elder ... far away ttyy
I realize the Conqueror ascendancy gives is nice hp regen, but it's really the leech that keeps you going. Wouldn't Vaal Pact work well with this build?
I see many questions about the Jewels and nodes here.

I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THEM ALL DAY I AM MAKING A TIER LIST FOR THEM THAT I WILL POST SOON! :)

And everyone asking about -15 Total Mana cost armours. GGG really screwed over ALOT of melee builds this league(many melee builds use/used that armour)

We now need a ilvl 85 Warlord Armour to even get it, and probably still need to use Serrated Fossils to even get the mod.

Therefor we have to keep relying on Mana Leech and Channeling Skills have -3 Total Mana cost until we have enough money to buy the -15 armour.
Cluster jewel with Deep cuts + Devastator? popcorns exploding around you
How is this for the build?

Deep Cuts + Smite the Weak

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires