[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
fGravity a écrit :
How is this for the build?

Deep Cuts + Smite the Weak

S Tier and A tier Jewel + Int = VERY NICE JEWEL! :)
Scratch that
Dernière édition par psychostevee, le 15 mars 2020 16:04:36
I'm playing this build as my SSF starter, and I managed to find two Ichimonji's, which work great for getting around the aura mana reservations! I'm going into the sword nodes near the large cluster spot instead of the claws, and it's working great so far on just a 4-link for Cyclone.

Hello, this jewel seems be extremely good with your build, but I need your opinion. Thanks in advance!
"
mylesmack a écrit :
Hello,

I'm doing this build now and I'm not sure if i'm blind or stupid... I have both recommended claws equipped but Cyclone says it can only be used with Swords or Axes. I don't see anywhere in the guide where it says I need to do something extra to use claws with Cyclone. Is this a glitch or???

Not sure if you figured it out but you need to remove the close combat support gem. That's what is locking you into having to use swords or axes.
"
BOBAH_0451 a écrit :
Has anyone ever seen "Socketed Attacks have -15 to Total Mana Cost" this league?

It's much harder to acquire this league. GGG made it very hard for Melee Builds this league. But we can handle it with Mana Leech and later Channeling Skill have -3 Total Mana Cost.
"
Aragonx a écrit :
does anyone have a suggestion which is the best ?

New update is out regarding what Nodes are best and what jewels u get them from.
"
Chumber a écrit :
As mentioned somehwere else (cant find it right now) i'd need a warlords plate for the craft ilvl 81+

Do some fossiles still favor the +15 or do i just alt spam and hope for the best with regal and exas / multi craft?

Apparently it might actually be a ilvl85 armour from now on. Heavy hit on most melee builds sadly as many builds use that armour.
"
Hollycz a écrit :
dunno when running t6+ i feel my dps is lacking quite a bit, did i do something wrong somewhere I dont see? i dont see much of a curve up since claws are BIS atm so wont be able to swap and future jewel with +impale from elder ... far away ttyy

I'm sorry to self plug but its easiest for me. Come by the stream on Monday and show me ur profile and I can check.
"
PSNick a écrit :
I realize the Conqueror ascendancy gives is nice hp regen, but it's really the leech that keeps you going. Wouldn't Vaal Pact work well with this build?

Its the Bloodseeker Hellions Paw that gives INSTANT LEECH. If we use that we don't need any more anywhere else :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires