[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
projectoffset a écrit :
I don't recommend anyone try cyclone before at least 5 links. I've been doing a 4 link from about level 40 and it's been miserable.

But for t16 content its still viable?

Because if you need 5L already to make it decent for leveling, it shouldnt be that good for endgame content?
under gem links you say for 5link: cyclone, impale, infused channel, fortify, brutality.

under leveling guide you say 5link: cyclone, impale, melee phys, pulverise, fortify.

what one do i use and why the differences. sorry i dont understand.

also brutality says it doesnt do chaos or elemental damage so wouldnt it get rid of the poison on wasp weapon
Is there a reason you opt out of taking the nodes below duelist and to the right(Golem's blood, Charging offensive, and Claws of Pride)? And is pulverise better than infused channeling?
"
Peddro a écrit :
Thank you for this build! So far I'm enjoying a lot.

I'm having a problem where I can't use bladestorm because I found 2 good unique leveling claws. Any advice on what I could replace and use instead of bladestorm?

Simple, just use cyclone instead if you want to keep the claws or use swords/axes if you want to use bladestorm.

I for myself am using cyclone from 28 on with a praxis ring
"
projectoffset a écrit :
I don't recommend anyone try cyclone before at least 5 links. I've been doing a 4 link from about level 40 and it's been miserable.

One thing I will update in the build that a lot of people are asking and don't seem to know is that upgrading weapons continously throughout the acts is very important when leveling melee characters, other wise your damage feels extremely off.
"
Nojam a écrit :
Has anybody tried this in SSF?

I've played Cyclone many times in the past and I wanna give it go but don't know if I will get stuck without Bloodseekers

I've been thinking about making a SSF guide perhaps sooner or later in the league :)
"
Enterich a écrit :
"
projectoffset a écrit :

But for t16 content its still viable?

Because if you need 5L already to make it decent for leveling, it shouldnt be that good for endgame content?

If damage feel lacking during leveling it is probably due to his weapons not being upgraded throughout the acts. I leveled with this during league start and it was no problem what so ever. I am currently in maps with a 5-link (wrong 5 link setup as well) and its completely fine.
"
Lief a écrit :
under gem links you say for 5link: cyclone, impale, infused channel, fortify, brutality.

under leveling guide you say 5link: cyclone, impale, melee phys, pulverise, fortify.

what one do i use and why the differences. sorry i dont understand.

also brutality says it doesnt do chaos or elemental damage so wouldnt it get rid of the poison on wasp weapon

I know for leveling/league start people struggle to maintain good weapons. Thats why I suggest Pulverise instead of Brutality early on. Because most people probably do have some elemental damage on their weapons/overall gear.

The fact that we use Brutality later and use Wasp Nest isn't a problem. The Wasp Nest has high pDPS which is the main reason we use it.
"
GameTasticc a écrit :
Is there a reason you opt out of taking the nodes below duelist and to the right(Golem's blood, Charging offensive, and Claws of Pride)? And is pulverise better than infused channeling?

As i've said to many people in this thread and on the guides on youtube and in my twitch channel.

I am tinkering with the build for this league. Many people ask me about map clear speed to keep up with Delirium fog. I am trying to see in what ways I can improve the build already and HOW I can improve the build.

The normal skill tree is still extremely good and solid and can/should be played by beginner players. UNTIL I can have a solid guide/update on the changes I will make :)
What are your thoughts on this cluster jewel? https://i.imgur.com/3RwdSsB.jpg Do you think it's worth the points to pick this up?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires