[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Thank you Pale for the easy build. I started with a storm rain build but it have some scaling issues and must have more currency. Now i have spent like 50c at all for this build and melt everything. No problem with surv and damage. Have done some personal modification on gem links, like lifetap on SST for a continuous corrupting fever up. It's sure that i must find some good piece but with these it's all ok.

I ask only for where to focus my upgrade next.

(Mana flask was for mana setup, now is useless xD)

"
FlyingColt a écrit :

For a quick and cheap boost you could try getting a prismatic eclipse sword with 3 green slots. I got one for 15c with the onslaught on kill corrupt and with blood rage buff, onslaught and ancestral protector up it's a machine gun. I didn't expect it to be so much better than the advancing fortress.
You will lose block and spell block so if needed you need to solve that. I guess a crafted weapon with damage over time and bleed damage will be better but you will be surprised how good the prismatic is compared to the fortress.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Coldlucidity a écrit :
The quality of this guide is really weak

Might I suggest following another guide then? This was never meant to be a "end all be all" type of guide. AFAIK Pale made it to be a red thread to help, while giving the players wanting to use it a lot of freedom with what they prefer to use and/or think is the most fun way to build.

If you want a giga meta streamer build, I suggest going there.
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
"
FlyingColt a écrit :

For a quick and cheap boost you could try getting a prismatic eclipse sword with 3 green slots. I got one for 15c with the onslaught on kill corrupt and with blood rage buff, onslaught and ancestral protector up it's a machine gun. I didn't expect it to be so much better than the advancing fortress.
You will lose block and spell block so if needed you need to solve that. I guess a crafted weapon with damage over time and bleed damage will be better but you will be surprised how good the prismatic is compared to the fortress.

I would *sort of* second what Johnny said. Personaly, I would say get yourself some Primitive Chaotic Resonators & Dense Fossils and get to work on that shield. I'd say try to aim for having that armor % *on* the shield rather than as a craft, it may take a bit of time but it's pretty cheap to do and your off-hand IS your damage, the main hand is purely a stat stick. If you're not lacking defensives, i'd also say try out the prismatic eclipse. On rippy maps or more dangerous content, i'd still suggest the Fortress unless you can make up for the loss of defensives there (15% block to everything and free Fortify - 20% dmg reduction)

For your shield FlyingColt i'd suggest a Colossal Tower Shield as a base of ilvl 86 if you can afford it, or an ilvl 77 If you can't.
Spoiler
Considering I just saw the hugely and ridiculous inflated prices of 86 shields (thanks for nothing streamers and meta slaves).
Also getting the quality craft of any stat you might need + Hillock craft for quality

Goodluck!

Edit: Prices for 86 shields seem more normal now somehow? No idea what's going on anymore.
Dernière édition par Ajaxolder, le 3 août 2021 17:59:56
What is an optimal gem set up for this build to do T16 mapping? There are a lot of options and I was wondering what is considered to be "the best"
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
"
FlyingColt a écrit :

I would *sort of* second what Johnny said. Personaly, I would say get yourself some Primitive Chaotic Resonators & Dense Fossils and get to work on that shield. I'd say try to aim for having that armor % *on* the shield rather than as a craft, it may take a bit of time but it's pretty cheap to do and your off-hand IS your damage, the main hand is purely a stat stick. If you're not lacking defensives, i'd also say try out the prismatic eclipse. On rippy maps or more dangerous content, i'd still suggest the Fortress unless you can make up for the loss of defensives there (15% block to everything and free Fortify - 20% dmg reduction)

For your shield FlyingColt i'd suggest a Colossal Tower Shield as a base of ilvl 86 if you can afford it, or an ilvl 77 If you can't. Considering I just saw the hugely and ridiculous inflated prices of 86 shields (thanks for nothing streamers and meta slaves). Also getting the quality craft of any stat you might need + Hillock craft for quality

Goodluck!

For JohnnyV76

Thank you. Atk speed is not needed for this build, focused on damage over time, apply your bleed and enemies die alone. So i think that later is better the Fortress for defences. The crafted is a min/man for build, now i'm in the mid phase, going to a better. I think that the main hand weapon is not the focus.

For Ajaxolder

Thank you. I'm according to you for the main hand weapon. The shield is my daily quest XD.
"
llamaguy19 a écrit :
What is an optimal gem set up for this build to do T16 mapping? There are a lot of options and I was wondering what is considered to be "the best"

I also would like to know how to color my chest because guide says different setup than PoB and OP character use also different setup.

Im pretty sure there was discusion already somewhere in the topic bu I could not find yet this. So what would be considered the "standard 6L setup"?
"
FlyingColt a écrit :

For JohnnyV76

Thank you. Atk speed is not needed for this build, focused on damage over time, apply your bleed and enemies die alone. So i think that later is better the Fortress for defences. The crafted is a min/man for build, now i'm in the mid phase, going to a better. I think that the main hand weapon is not the focus.

You should not underestimate the use of attack speed in this build imho. As we are using the Crimson Dance notable to stack up to 8 bleeds, it really helps to stack bleeds faster. It's not a matter of hitting the mob once, get a bleed on it and move on. If you do that then you may as well get rid of Crimson Dance.

I can see the effect of stacking bleeds... When hitting a big boss you see his HP go down slowly at first and the more I hit him the faster his HP goes down.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
"
FlyingColt a écrit :

For JohnnyV76

You should not underestimate the use of attack speed in this build imho. As we are using the Crimson Dance notable to stack up to 8 bleeds, it really helps to stack bleeds faster. It's not a matter of hitting the mob once, get a bleed on it and move on. If you do that then you may as well get rid of Crimson Dance.

I can see the effect of stacking bleeds... When hitting a big boss you see his HP go down slowly at first and the more I hit him the faster his HP goes down.

your gonan get way more dps with warlord phys dmg over time% and a multi craft bleed dmg bleed chance and w.e else u can get on it is spinkles beats prismtic prismatic is what you use before warlord axe look at my char if u guys wanna copy axe ghazzy made vid today on how to make the axes easy too runic base best

attk speed is nice but 1 shield and go is enough bleed will kill them faster with multi and leave less cleanup after 1 shield into pack less stagglers because bleed smackin harder multiplier will beat throwing more shields how scaling works hunter gloves and ammy tree axe can get multiplier and cleaviing annoint bleed faster
for onsaught grab a death rush ring leech and onsaught on kill and balance ur res chaos res good too this league to have also
and once ur got enough monies vuln on hit ring op lets u free up link slots and every pack will die faster without haveing to press
Dernière édition par zackpathofexile, le 3 août 2021 13:56:49
For tougher bosses where I have to move alot in between attacks and spells, Prismatic Eclipse is BIS to get bleeds rolling, together with Ancestral Protector and any other source of global attack speed!

Try it yourself on Sirus A7-9, Cortex, even Shaper/Uelder it helps alot!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires