[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Asag a écrit :
"
llamaguy19 a écrit :
What is an optimal gem set up for this build to do T16 mapping? There are a lot of options and I was wondering what is considered to be "the best"

I also would like to know how to color my chest because guide says different setup than PoB and OP character use also different setup.

Im pretty sure there was discusion already somewhere in the topic bu I could not find yet this. So what would be considered the "standard 6L setup"?

I am using SST-Cruelty-Vicious Projectiles-Brutality-Swift Affliction-lifetap

If you are using 5 l or wanna replace anything..Its hard to say since I think this is the best setup but you can take out cruelty or ofc lifetap if you are using blood magic but with good gear you should take out blood magic as its more dps for sure without it.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
I must be wrong but the POB says the DPS is 858k. Is that correct?
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
Asag a écrit :
"
llamaguy19 a écrit :
What is an optimal gem set up for this build to do T16 mapping? There are a lot of options and I was wondering what is considered to be "the best"

I also would like to know how to color my chest because guide says different setup than PoB and OP character use also different setup.

Im pretty sure there was discusion already somewhere in the topic bu I could not find yet this. So what would be considered the "standard 6L setup"?

I am using SST-Cruelty-Vicious Projectiles-Brutality-Swift Affliction-lifetap

If you are using 5 l or wanna replace anything..Its hard to say since I think this is the best setup but you can take out cruelty or ofc lifetap if you are using blood magic but with good gear you should take out blood magic as its more dps for sure without it.

I think it's a bit confusing, since the build isn't made to be cookie cutter but instead more free handed on what you yourself might prefer. I'm nearing T16s atm, and i'm going SST-Vicious projectiles-Unbound Ailments-Brutality-Swift Affliction-Cruelty for my 6L Lioneye's vision for the nice lil 15 pierce.

I use Lifetap with my Shield Charge to make it always useable, personaly don't have a mana issue due to the 0.4 mana leech from Lioneye's, and even if I would i can shield charge to regain it for free, meaning no longer need my Enduring mana flask either! So don't really get some peoples hype for BM+MC or Lifetap in the link - For leveling and early-mid mapping sure, but red maps shouldn't be needed to waste links and points on it - IMO.
Thank you for the build, did`n get far tho. Still in acts.
Have question about totem link. We have maim in our ascendancy tree, so why we use Maim Support there ?
Dernière édition par Oneronrus, le 3 août 2021 18:33:00
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

I think it's a bit confusing, since the build isn't made to be cookie cutter but instead more free handed on what you yourself might prefer. I'm nearing T16s atm, and i'm going SST-Vicious projectiles-Unbound Ailments-Brutality-Swift Affliction-Cruelty for my 6L Lioneye's vision for the nice lil 15 pierce.

I use Lifetap with my Shield Charge to make it always useable, personaly don't have a mana issue due to the 0.4 mana leech from Lioneye's, and even if I would i can shield charge to regain it for free, meaning no longer need my Enduring mana flask either! So don't really get some peoples hype for BM+MC or Lifetap in the link - For leveling and early-mid mapping sure, but red maps shouldn't be needed to waste links and points on it - IMO.

Well lifetap gem is not really usless there, its actually more dmg then unbound ailments.I used unbound ailments before and after all you need to raise your int higher only for that one gem. You could invest on your gear instead of int stat into something else for even more dmg.Im not sure if Awakened unbound ailments, maybe that one is better then lifetap but still as I said you need a lot of int for it so its not worth it imo.
Dernière édition par Vassili666, le 3 août 2021 19:30:01
Does anyone know exactly what affixes on the mainhand weapon convey to SST and to your character?

From what I've observed, only resists and global modifiers do anything.
Dernière édition par detailedmaps, le 3 août 2021 20:39:13
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

Well lifetap gem is not really usless there, its actually more dmg then unbound ailments.I used unbound ailments before and after all you need to raise your int higher only for that one gem. You could invest on your gear instead of int stat into something else for even more dmg.Im not sure if Awakened unbound ailments, maybe that one is better then lifetap but still as I said you need a lot of int for it so its not worth it imo.

I mean sure, the initial dmg of the SST hit is higher, the bleed dmg is ever so slightly higher, but there is also the issue of that we need 8 bleeds to maximize our damage due to Crimson Dance, you want those applied ASAP - and stay on the target during phases you can still damage the mob/boss but have to move. This is where Unbound Ailments will on effective dmg outdo Lifetap imo. Having all those 8 stacks last 65% longer makes it rather valueable, in short we have a much greater uptime with less casts - adding to survivability since we don't need to refresh our stacks as often as we'd have to with Lifetap replacing it. But I understand this might be personal preference, which is what I feel this build is about :)

As for the intellect, it's only 72 req for lvl 20 unbound xD

Sadly all the Awakened gems for us are worthless - May as well get a 21-23 for 1/5 of the price of a level 1 awakened gem, goes for all of them :/ Since like 90% or more have lost their extra quality, it's only like having 3-5% more damage on it - for 10 times the price and 100 times the time.
"
detailedmaps a écrit :
Does anyone know exactly what affixes on the mainhand weapon convey to SST and to your character?

Becouse maim stacks atleast I heard that so its nice dmg boost.
Dernière édition par Vassili666, le 3 août 2021 20:48:01
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
detailedmaps a écrit :

I wonder what else besides Maim stacks.
Physical % dmg and physical xx dmg to xx dmg don't seem to stack with SST. At least, they don't change the tooltip. Bleed percent also doesn't seem to stack.
Dernière édition par detailedmaps, le 3 août 2021 22:00:43
"
detailedmaps a écrit :
"
Vassili666 a écrit :
"
detailedmaps a écrit :

I wonder what else besides Maim stacks.
Physical % dmg and physical xx dmg to xx dmg don't seem to stack with SST. At least, they don't change the tooltip. Bleed percent also doesn't seem to stack.

Enemies maimed by you take 10% inc physical dmg is from blood in the eyes, and from Maim support Enemies maimed by supported skill take 10% inc physical dmg.
But I dont know..I used maim and droped it since I have no gem slot available and I dont know how much its worth it since you use Ancestral protector on late game bosses..Atleast I look at it only for Sirus,Elder and so on and this debuff last for 4 sec and Ancestral is either dead or not attacking..Mostly Ancestral is to buff myself.

So you can keep it unlinked.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires