[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Is it worth farming the card for Lioneyes if I ply SSF?
I am currently right at the start of Act 6!
Hmm not sure what the ilvl would be of the item from the cards..
Edit: just read it would be the same as character lvl
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 4 août 2021 02:48:36
"
ressiv a écrit :

Sure if you plan to play this build for a longer time it can be worth.
You also can get the shield, which is pretty good until red maps.
The jewel can open up a bow build.

"
detailedmaps a écrit :
Does anyone know exactly what affixes on the mainhand weapon convey to SST and to your character?

From what I've observed, only resists and global modifiers do anything.

Yes only globals. But i didn't found a good list yet. In doubt i would test it ingame. But most things don't work.
That's why 36% Attack speed from Prismatic is so good.

"
Oneronrus a écrit :
Thank you for the build, did`n get far tho. Still in acts.
Have question about totem link. We have maim in our ascendancy tree, so why we use Maim Support there ?

You still get the "Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take (10-14)% increased Physical Damage" modifier from the gem. Which is a good multiplier. I think i will put this questions in the FAQ :)

"
garantivil a écrit :
I must be wrong but the POB says the DPS is 858k. Is that correct?

Sounds ok. With some common endgame stuff you should reach about 1M bleed dps. Which is enough to clear everything.

"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :

You should not underestimate the use of attack speed in this build imho. As we are using the Crimson Dance notable to stack up to 8 bleeds, it really helps to stack bleeds faster. It's not a matter of hitting the mob once, get a bleed on it and move on. If you do that then you may as well get rid of Crimson Dance.

I can see the effect of stacking bleeds... When hitting a big boss you see his HP go down slowly at first and the more I hit him the faster his HP goes down.

Yes. Attack speed is worth, even if it does not increase your max dps.

In theory you can also stack a lot of faster bleeding, which increases your DPS. But bleed duration is also important.
If you have really slow attack speed and short bleed duration it could become impossible to reach 8 bleed stacks.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
paLe1337 a écrit :
"
ressiv a écrit :

Sure if you plan to play this build for a longer time it can be worth.
You also can get the shield, which is pretty good until red maps.
The jewel can open up a bow build.

Wowa didnt even think of the shield possibility lol
Thanks for the reply, love leveling with the build sofar, feels like a breeze
Its level 70 req though, does that mean I can't get it from the cards if I turn them in at level 60?
Dernière édition par ressiv, le 4 août 2021 03:51:58
Only found 2 exalts so far and was thinking of saving up for a 6L lioneyes but they are still about 6/7 exalts so can take a while. My shield currently has 2k armor so perhaps I should try to get a shield with close to 3k armor first? It will obviously be a huge DPS increase but then I can forget about getting a 6L lion anytime soon unless I get a really good drop.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
You can afford a shield with 2600-2700 armor for 60-75 chaos and continue farming for the Lion or get a decent chest with 6L for 45-80 chaos for the Dps Boost
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :
Only found 2 exalts so far and was thinking of saving up for a 6L lioneyes but they are still about 6/7 exalts so can take a while. My shield currently has 2k armor so perhaps I should try to get a shield with close to 3k armor first? It will obviously be a huge DPS increase but then I can forget about getting a 6L lion anytime soon unless I get a really good drop.

Get shield first and play with tabula rasa ..I cleared red maps in tabula but I guess you can use any good 5l. Buy Lioneyes without 6l and as you play exchange jewelers to fusings or spend some chaos on fusing and try to link it yourself.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
I'm using the build and it's working nicely, however I have a question about Cruelty support since we don't do that much on-hit dmg on bosses to proc the buff, can I use writing jar to have maximum buff effect ?
Also i cannot seems to get my cruelty support to work in PoB for calculation :(
Dernière édition par Aren7, le 4 août 2021 06:12:37
Hey thanks for the build tips, been playing around with it and sorta customized it to my liking, still a few items to track down but I'm about 1.1m bleed dps.

Whats your thoughts on the amulet Anointments. I'm using growth and decay atm but was wondering if cleave would be the better option.
Hello, sir. I'm currently following this build. I just have one easy question. What is your opinion on using the unique shield The Surrender for this build? THanks for the reply...
How does this build get the Dex neccessary for Lioneye's Vision?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires