[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
The_Fatness a écrit :
Hey all, I am currently just hitting maps and was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on which direction to focus my next upgrades/currency investments. There is some disconnect between the gems/links/gear listed in the initial post and the POB so I am a little confused on the gear progression. Any advice is appreciated, I can clear packs in tier 1-3 maps ok, but single target and some expedition setups are rippy. Just trying to find out which direction to focus my energy.

I'd focus on getting 6L lioneye's vision and better shield (min 2000 armour) ASAP.
I recently switched to corrupting fever setup instead of ancestral protector and it felt really good in terms of clear and single target. And in order to do that, I put pride, war banner and ancestral protector on my shield, drop the stone golem because I don't really like to resummon it every time it dies. Get fenumus weave for aspect of the spider, but if you're troubled with currencies you can use herald of purity.

Hope this helps.
"
Shoutenkou a écrit :
So how do we go about maximizing a full-bleed build (as there are some other top-ladder players who roll with Impale, no-bleed builds)?

It seems that PoB doesn't effectively calculate some things, perhaps I'm just a noob.

What would be the most efficient 6link as of this moment?
SST - Brutality - Vicious Projectiles - Swift Affliction - Deadly Ailments - Cruelty?

Maim supposedly gives a decent Bleed DPS boost, however, we already inflict the debuff itself from Ascendancy nodes.

How good is Cruelty? It's not calculated by PoB and I suck at math.

Deadly Ailments is supposedly superior to both Efficacy and Unbound Ailments, is that factually correct? Why you always see people running with Unbound then?

And I'd really appreciate if someone experienced took a brief look at my PoB. I am really curious as to what could be improved (or what I've missed) as this is my first, almost, self-crafted build (Yes, I happened to choose this spell right as the league started).

https://pastebin.com/S9kspcLw <- Here's my PoB.

I hope someone can reach out and help a bit. Thank you.

Impale has probably lot more scaling than bleeding for absolute endgame and requires abit different tree with point blank etc.

But for bleeding there are ways to get to 4m bleed dps eventually but it requires lot of currency and crafting!

A shield with ~3k armor, % life on block if you know how to get it on eventually, helps survivability. Shaped shield with triple t1 prefixes and later on reforging more life with prefixes locked (About 40 ex of metacrafting on average, maybe slightly less if you go reforge more life every time)

Double influenced Redeember+WArlord Astral plate with Frenzy charge on hit(Redeemer) together with either elevated +1 active gems or normal which is from Warlord's influence. (Quality to socketed gems together with +1 is actually nice cause projectile speed will make it feel smoother)

+2 Double influenced Amulet with phys dot multi (Second part is easy to force onto the amulet with Harvest reforge physical/more physical if you have open prefixes)
The main goal with bis amulet and astral plate is to get your SST gem to lvl 24 if the gem is lvl 21 itself, to gain more flat physical dmg per 15 armor on shield.

Other pieces like Gloves with physical dot multi, eventually elevated together with culling strike and a Apothecary base would be bis endgame and not too hard to craft.

Weapon with high physical damage over time together with dmg over time multiplier craft and aboslute endgame bis would be double influenced hunter+warlord with bleeding infects faster hunter mod.

Helmet with Elder influence and enchant for SST. DMG for pure bossing, +5 projectiles for aoe clear and elder mod wthat makes nearby monsters take increased physical damage. Absolute endgame preferably elevated so 9% goes to 12%.

Vulnerability on hit ring with preferably flat physical dmg and %damage craft for endgame!

Belt with global physical damage, % life but very hard to craft and requires lot of currency and good rng.

Boots with Bleeding you inflict deals Damage faster and projectiles pierce additional targets, one of them elevated eventually.

These are just some examples for absolute endgame mods and crafts to aim for if you want to reach 4m+ dps numbers for the bleed version, yeah it's expensive and hard since you also have to keep your life pool fairly high, keep block cap, cap out resistances, preferably have high chaos resistance on top.

But that's at least what I'm aiming for and attempting to craft this league, to push the character to 100 and min/max on the journey!
"
Shoutenkou a écrit :
So how do we go about maximizing a full-bleed build (as there are some other top-ladder players who roll with Impale, no-bleed builds)?

It seems that PoB doesn't effectively calculate some things, perhaps I'm just a noob.

What would be the most efficient 6link as of this moment?
SST - Brutality - Vicious Projectiles - Swift Affliction - Deadly Ailments - Cruelty?

Maim supposedly gives a decent Bleed DPS boost, however, we already inflict the debuff itself from Ascendancy nodes.

How good is Cruelty? It's not calculated by PoB and I suck at math.

Deadly Ailments is supposedly superior to both Efficacy and Unbound Ailments, is that factually correct? Why you always see people running with Unbound then?

And I'd really appreciate if someone experienced took a brief look at my PoB. I am really curious as to what could be improved (or what I've missed) as this is my first, almost, self-crafted build (Yes, I happened to choose this spell right as the league started).

https://pastebin.com/S9kspcLw <- Here's my PoB.

I hope someone can reach out and help a bit. Thank you.

I use unbound ailments instead of deadly ailments so I can have some leech. It would also affect the cruelty buff I think?

3 things that stood out on your PoB, get a better jewel than survival secrets, you can easily get much better than that, and your annointment I would change as well. You can get more damage or other features with another anoint, but you may not have the oils for them at this stage.

And on your medium cluster jewels you haven't taken the jewel sockets, Getting rid of path of the warrior and a 5% life node to take those sockets is worth it, a single jewel could have more life and damage than those nodes, plus you can get 2 of them.
Started this build after making an ice trapper and getting it to lvl86 but traps are just not that fun to play.

Went through the acts fast with a tabula and damage was great. However, when doing yellow maps the DPS is not that good yet especially for bosses and rare mobs so I still have a lot of improvements to do. Baran A1 took a bit of kiting but I got him down after a while. I'm kind of scared for the higher awakener levels though.

Going from a 1100 armor shield to a 2000 armor shield already bumped up DPS and I still don't have a 6L Lioneye's so I know that I have to do a lot of upgrades in many areas. Would a 6L random armor with the right socket colors be better than a 6L Lion? I guess it's the typical PoE earlier league struggle. You need to do higher content to get better drops but to do higher content you need better drops :)

Just need to push through haha.. every league I think the build I chose is not so good but once you get the better gear and gems you are suddenly farming T14-16 maps.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 a écrit :

Just need to push through haha.. every league I think the build I chose is not so good but once you get the better gear and gems you are suddenly farming T14-16 maps.

I haven't played a build that cannot clear t14-16 maps and I roll 3-4 builds each League for few years now. All of them without a 6 link.

Imo any build that needs 6 link to do this is crap(or just a skill itself). Don't mean fully juiced maps or anything like that but you can easily farm t14-16 maps with gear you buy at level 70 right after campaign - it just won't be in 2-3 mins per map or whatever zoom zoom speed you are used to.
Dernière édition par Sagidu, le 2 août 2021 09:30:09
Thanks for an awesome guide! Could you make a gear section what you are currently wearing or suggesting with right gems in them? I saw you had an "Item" category and there is items but not what you currently wearing with gems in them. Would help a noob as me, alot! Appreciate you :)! Best Regards!
Dernière édition par mucitrus, le 2 août 2021 09:55:47
"
GloriousKONG a écrit :

I'd focus on getting 6L lioneye's vision and better shield (min 2000 armour) ASAP.
I recently switched to corrupting fever setup instead of ancestral protector and it felt really good in terms of clear and single target. And in order to do that, I put pride, war banner and ancestral protector on my shield, drop the stone golem because I don't really like to resummon it every time it dies. Get fenumus weave for aspect of the spider, but if you're troubled with currencies you can use herald of purity.

Hope this helps.

How do you use Pride, War Banner and Spider at the same time? I barely have enough mana to do spider and pride at the same time, let alone war banner.
Dernière édition par The_Fatness, le 2 août 2021 09:59:25
Fun build, but single target DPS is non-existent in red maps. You'll be lucky hit 1 mil DPS with a 6L. (Looking at Poe Ninja at some of the top bleed SST's, 6L with Dot gloves, well rolled 1h dot axe, 2800 armour shield, and 4 awakened gems is barely 1 mill DPS.) The bleed explosions hard carry's packs, which is very satisfying when they pop. Once you get to the bosses, the damage gap becomes very obvious. Really good for a starter though.
Dernière édition par Blood_Sail, le 2 août 2021 12:54:59
"
Blood_Sail a écrit :
Fun build, but single target DPS is non-existent in red maps. You'll be lucky hit 1 mil DPS with a 6L. (Looking at Poe Ninja at some of the top bleed SST's, 6L with Dot gloves, well rolled 1h dot axe, 2800 armour shield, and 4 awakened gems is barely 1 mill DPS.) The bleed explosions hard carry's packs, which is very satisfying when they pop. Once you get to the bosses, the damage gap becomes very obvious. Really good for a starter though.

It's bit more than just 1m, trust me!
I'm about 2.5mwith flasks up and the dps is ok for bosses tbh and it will just keep going up with every added upgrade!
This will be the new norm for a decent character with good survivability!
There's a Reckoning gem setup in the POB, is that an error?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires