[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

The quality of this guide is really weak
Question about watchers eye.

Is the mod Mod: "X% chance to deal Double Damage while using Pride" useful?
It should be, yet i dont see anyone running it. any idea?
"
Chief1337 a écrit :

Chance to deal double damage doesn't help bleed at all since it only affects hits.
"
taggedjc a écrit :
"
Chief1337 a écrit :

Chance to deal double damage doesn't help bleed at all since it only affects hits.

thx, was afraid that is the case.
So "Foce multiplier" is also quite useless except the 25%phys?
Dernière édition par Chief1337, le 2 août 2021 14:20:32
what gems should i use with tabula rasa while acting ? (lvl40)
Damn I dont know why but Im so tempted to level this build, looks fun even if boss damage is bad. Anyway I will have Forbidden Rite totems for killing hard bosses so might try aswell map with glad.

Also dropped for me those boots today and they look quite good for the glad:

EDIT:
Ok game clearly is saying to me that I must roll this build, got 6L with around 130 fuses:

Whats the correct colors on this chest? Guide says different colors, PoB shows different setup and PoENinja shows many setups. Which one is best??
Dernière édition par Asag, le 2 août 2021 17:52:50
I have two questions with this build. The first is, what is an optimal gem set up for most activities in the game? T16 mapping mostly. I have a ring with Vulnerability, so I don't need to worry about that gem. Also, where do you get the 160 dex you need in order to the use lioneye's vision chest piece?
Dernière édition par llamaguy19, le 2 août 2021 18:39:12
Is blood magic is a good option for this build?
Dernière édition par buttcommander, le 2 août 2021 21:37:45
"
NovaStalker a écrit :
There's a Reckoning gem setup in the POB, is that an error?

I guess it synergizes well with the Painforged ascendancy. Since we block a lot I am guessing it's some extra damage.

After changing my weapon to a 3G prismatic eclipse with onslaught on kill it felt like playing a different build. With all attack speed buffs up I feel like I'm machine gunning the mobs down. At first I wondered why attack speed would be good for this build but realised that we can stack 8 bleeds so the faster you attack the faster the bleeds stack. This boosts DPS a lot.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Dernière édition par JohnnyV76, le 3 août 2021 02:36:30
Hi , thanks for the great guide!

I have some questions regarding the bleed scaling:

- i assume the bleed damage value is was higher then the direct physical dmg from SST?
- it looks like this build has more then 100% chance to apply bleeds on hit: its possible to add 2 bleedings at once if i have, lets say, 145% chance to bleed on hit?
- how much of a difference dps wise is an lets say 2300 armor shield with 5% hp on block compared to an 2800 armor shield without the hp% on block?
- is soul tether + crafted ES on body armour a viable option to increase defensive layers?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires