[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

"
Vassili666 a écrit :
Do we use any warcry? Since we have Call to Arms node?
And what about mana sustain? Do we just get on item 0.4% mana leech? Is it even enough since we are not doing much dmg on impact?

Yes you should use Enduring Cry. Just put it on left click for Autocast :)

Currently it was fine with leech. But with the mana changes this could change. Started a bit late into the league, so i cannot say how it feels now.

"
detailedmaps a écrit :
Worth picking up Cannibalistic Rite or do the other damage notables add up to more dps?

It's not bad. Less dps. But really good QoL if you run Lifetap or BM.

"
Ajaxolder a écrit :
Hey Pale1337!

Just wanted to ask why you've made the changes you've made to the PoB, since it's in the past (3.13 and earlier) Been a pretty steady going of a same-ish tree, whereas now it's gotten quite the makeover! Is it for more tankyness and block focused as defenses sacrificing some dmg, or is there something else?

Thanks in advance for an answer!

There are several reasons.
- New bleed clusters are really strong, so travelling right is not needed.
- The removed a complete Bleed cluster
- They nerfed some good nodes e.g. Command of Steel / Soul of Steel / ...

I think it's just some kind of evolution as the game changes
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
"
detailedmaps a écrit :
Getting Blood Magic fixes mana issues so long as you have a bit of life to spare as mana. Also, going down that node allows you to get Mortal Conviction, which, while limiting you to one aura, will let it be free so you can use Pride with no issues.

I have done the same switch cause mana is a pain atm.

What about taking supreme ego with malevolence aura ?
https://pastebin.com/Pc4Y358K

Tell me who understands what can be upgraded cheaply from the fact that greatly affects the damage? Except 6l, its in process
So blood magic + mortal conviction for HC yes?
Is Gladiatoral Combat not worth for taking? Its just 2 node and you get a lot of attack dmg especially late if you have shield with 3k armour?

And what is best to use on cast on dmg taken this league..And should we even lvl it up or just leave it on lvl 1. Becouse Molten Shell is better if its lvled if we use Molten Shell with CWDT.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Hi , thanks for the great guide!

I have some questions regarding the bleed scaling:

- i assume the bleed damage value is was higher then the direct physical dmg from SST?
- it looks like this build has more then 100% chance to apply bleeds on hit: its possible to add 2 bleedings at once if i have, lets say, 145% chance to bleed on hit?
- how much of a difference dps wise is an lets say 2300 armor shield with 5% hp on block compared to an 2800 armor shield without the hp% on block?
- is soul tether + crafted ES on body armour a viable option to increase defensive layers?
Dernière édition par Enterich, le 25 juil. 2021 11:20:55
Have someone tried Shield Crush instead of SST? How does it feel? Same tree?
I started with Shield Crush, but it really felt clunky, needing to be in Melee and hoping the two waves overlapped, etc. I switched to SST and I won't be switching back as it does everything Shield Crush does, except from range while doing splash damage and bounce damage.
I did use the same tree, just changed a few nodes really early one.
Dernière édition par detailedmaps, le 25 juil. 2021 12:08:29
"
Ayakoue a écrit :
"
detailedmaps a écrit :
Getting Blood Magic fixes mana issues so long as you have a bit of life to spare as mana. Also, going down that node allows you to get Mortal Conviction, which, while limiting you to one aura, will let it be free so you can use Pride with no issues.

Gonna take a long time to get there, is it worth the trip?
"
detailedmaps a écrit :
"
Ayakoue a écrit :
"
detailedmaps a écrit :

Gonna take a long time to get there, is it worth the trip?

I would say yes but you will lose some survivability (I didn't take devotion path to try it). So far I'm still rolling on map tier V without big investment and a 5 link.

End game wise, based on the tree provided it's +100k dps (On a 1.4M dps character)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires