[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I see a lot of people planning to take lifetap, but as I've mentioned before; if you also take deadly ailments this will destroy you're leech potential and a 6l will cost about 120-150 life per cast. Only if you are high level and have good gear (I'd say atleast 15 ex+) you can do both.

Also dropping unbound ailments might be unwise since (with some cluster jewels) you're bleeds will last about 3 seconds. This will make single target even shittier. Longer bleeds with ryslatha's coil are what I'm going to look in to.
Maybe going for the steelmage's version of this build could be good for the early to midgame, until maybe affording -mana cost on rings, etc.
And then switching for this one
Was thinking since the secondary projectiles dont chain until you get a source of chain, with Lioneye's Vision adding the pierce, might it be worth dropping one of the support gems for LMP/GMP possibly for clear since its now only shooting 3 projectiles? that or dropping a support and actually hard adding chain gem? thoughts?
"
mrtournevis a écrit :
Maybe going for the steelmage's version of this build could be good for the early to midgame, until maybe affording -mana cost on rings, etc.
And then switching for this one

POB/Link for the Steelmage version?
Dernière édition par pdpwraith, le 23 juil. 2021 16:00:26
https://pastebin.com/Xtc0q5Et

Gl dudes
I was wondering how you bleed with SST. Going to level this build do I need to use chance to bleed? thanks
"
HockeyKid011 a écrit :
I was wondering how you bleed with SST. Going to level this build do I need to use chance to bleed? thanks

You get a bleed wheel, but the main source comes from the Gladiator ascendancy which adds a bunch of chance to bleed.
Thanks appreciate the quick response
Im sorry for the noob question but how do you get to 100% chance to bleed?
mhhhhh como le doy a mi mamaaaa, me vuelvoo locaaaa #capilladelano
"
paquitox a écrit :
Im sorry for the noob question but how do you get to 100% chance to bleed?

you should always have 50% glad + 10% from Bloodletting + 20% from Dirty Techniques. (80%)

For early game you can cap with vuln. But i would recommend the 15% from Bloodletting and a suffix on a jewel (bleed chance / duration roll)
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires