[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

leveling is bad
"
ThatPoppy a écrit :
leveling is bad

You didn't even try :')
How i can get 80+ INT for Fortress Gut Ripper ? Also i have a big issue with accuracy while leveling, 30% hits just do not damage :(
Dernière édition par Kelarlee, le 24 juil. 2021 09:02:13
"
Kelarlee a écrit :
How i can get 80+ INT for Fortress Gut Ripper ? Also i have a big issue with accuracy while leveling, 30% hits just do not damage :(

1. Helmet, rings, amulet, boots, gloves
2. Use precision or resolute technique
Bleed scales from hit damage right?

So is "deadly ailments" support not bad now?
Do we use any warcry? Since we have Call to Arms node?
And what about mana sustain? Do we just get on item 0.4% mana leech? Is it even enough since we are not doing much dmg on impact?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
Dernière édition par Vassili666, le 24 juil. 2021 15:13:13
Getting Blood Magic fixes mana issues so long as you have a bit of life to spare as mana. Also, going down that node allows you to get Mortal Conviction, which, while limiting you to one aura, will let it be free so you can use Pride with no issues.
Hey Pale1337!

Just wanted to ask why you've made the changes you've made to the PoB, since it's in the past (3.13 and earlier) Been a pretty steady going of a same-ish tree, whereas now it's gotten quite the makeover! Is it for more tankyness and block focused as defenses sacrificing some dmg, or is there something else?

Thanks in advance for an answer!
Hey, just levelling for now, bleed is starting to slap pretty good.
Looking at Chernobog's Pillar, sure, it's got ~1000 armor, but it also has "25% of Physical Damage converted to Fire Damage", and in the main link, we use Brutality Support which removes all non-physical damage.
Would it not be better to pick up a rare shield with 750+ armor?
Worth picking up Cannibalistic Rite or do the other damage notables add up to more dps?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires