[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

I went the Blood Magic route from the start and with how much people are saying mana is an issue i'm very glad i did.

My clear feels great at the moment which im happy about

But my issue is boss damage. Is anyone else having issues? Im in red maps and boss kills are extremely slow. Could anyone look at my character and maybe help me out with some changes i should make to make boss damage better?
"
itBurns08 a écrit :
I went the Blood Magic route from the start and with how much people are saying mana is an issue i'm very glad i did.

My clear feels great at the moment which im happy about

But my issue is boss damage. Is anyone else having issues? Im in red maps and boss kills are extremely slow. Could anyone look at my character and maybe help me out with some changes i should make to make boss damage better?

Same. I'm on yellow maps, all map bosses are dying fast. But Baran or other... real pain in the arse. Right now have only 5-link,hope with sixth game i will make more damage
Is Iron Grip doing anything for Spectral shield throw? On Pob I dont see that we got a lot of dmg from it.
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters
I don't think people are going Iron Grip
"
detailedmaps a écrit :
I'm heading over to Supreme Ego. However, I won't be using it with Malevolence, I'm INT starved and barely have enough for Tempest Shield. Instead, I'll just enhance the effect of Pride, taking it over 50 percent more dmg taken after 4 seconds.
Sentinel is a very useful node, and the two dex nodes are actually decent, as dex is also hard to come by and a lot of gems need it.

Supreme ego doesn't work with pride. Supreme ego increases the effect of auras on you, but pride doesn't affect you, it affects enemies.
Iron grip doesn't increase the bleed damage, only the hit damage.

Same for point blank which I've seen a couple people taking on poe.ninja
when take crimson dance node?
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

Might be something I missed, but I can only see us getting 80% chance to cause bleeding on off-hand hits with SST with our tree, this is also now true for the old tree, since I doubt I got to 96 with 80% chance to cause bleeding before. I'm not 100% sure where this change has come from, if it's our Ascendency or if it's in the Passives. Where do we get the last 20% we need for that sweet sweet 100% now?

I'm at 95%: 50 from Blood in the eyes + 20 small node before Dirty Techniques + 10 & 15 from small nodes in the Bloodletting wheel.
is getting a 5L lioneye's vision better than tabula rasa?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
HarryBolls a écrit :
"
Ajaxolder a écrit :

Might be something I missed, but I can only see us getting 80% chance to cause bleeding on off-hand hits with SST with our tree, this is also now true for the old tree, since I doubt I got to 96 with 80% chance to cause bleeding before. I'm not 100% sure where this change has come from, if it's our Ascendency or if it's in the Passives. Where do we get the last 20% we need for that sweet sweet 100% now?

I'm at 95%: 50 from Blood in the eyes + 20 small node before Dirty Techniques + 10 & 15 from small nodes in the Bloodletting wheel.

I dropped the small 15% node and got the rest of my bleed from a weapon mod.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires