[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Shouldnt Empower be realy good with the Buff to the Basedamage of the skillgem?
The shards now chain which was not the case before so I think that will do just fine for AOE.
"
Woogyface a écrit :
Might be a noob question but is lioneyes vision still that useful since they changed

>Primary Projectile now Chains +3 times.
>Additional Chains now apply to both the Primary and Secondary Projectiles.

would the pierce not skip the chain of the primary and secondary projectiles?

Gem reads "Throws a spectral copy of your shield as a projectile which CANNOT pierce"

So pierce does not override the chains on the main projectile. As for the shards, "additional chains now apply to both the primary and secondary projectiles" would mean the shards would only chain if you had an additional source of chain on the build. If you don't have additional chains, the shards won't chain by default. If you used chain support, then the shield itself would chain more and the shards would. But without additional chains the shards behave as normal.

So if you did add chain support, then yes, pierce would apply first before chaining, which would be bad. But if you don't have additional chains, then pierce doesn't negatively impact anything.

"
PhaiLLuRRe a écrit :
The shards now chain which was not the case before so I think that will do just fine for AOE.

The shards *CAN* chain if you had additional sources of chain. They don't chain by default.

Gem reads "Primary projectile chains +3 times"

The primary projectile is the thrown shield, not the shards.
Dernière édition par Captain_3_Fings, le 23 juil. 2021 10:17:33
Decided to go with Raider after talking with some people in poe discord and looking at some pobs. It has a much higher damage ceiling and I haven't played raider since 2.6 haha
How are you getting the 160 dex for the body armor? Also pob is missing a bunch of int
That new pob is just lol, you got 2 leagues old chest with explode chest.
"
djmoo a écrit :
How are you getting the 160 dex for the body armor? Also pob is missing a bunch of int

PoB's aren't meant as a "copy all of this exactly" kind of thing. You can easily fill in any missing attributes on your rare armor/jewelry.
Hey i noticed in the PoB, at the 80 skill point tree, you still havent taken Crimson Dance. Is that because you dont take the Bleed Ascendancy until Merc lab or something? You have taken the bleed nodes above it by that point, so i assumed you would have taken the bleed ascendancy by that point.
Ive never done a build like this before so im genuinely curious why waiting so long for Crimson Dance.
Any insight on this would be helpful!
"
eduloots a écrit :
Decided to go with Raider after talking with some people in poe discord and looking at some pobs. It has a much higher damage ceiling and I haven't played raider since 2.6 haha

Got a link or a name you can share? I tried searching with raider but couldnt really find any builds. Im interested in checking it out!
"
Kortonx a écrit :
"
eduloots a écrit :

Got a link or a name you can share? I tried searching with raider but couldnt really find any builds. Im interested in checking it out!

Hi, I don't have a pob link on me atm. If it all goes wrong I'll respec into TR maybe xd

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Lilliatha/characters

Captain_Amilfica

this is one of the characters I've found on poe.ninja

I'll probably try to get %ailment avoidance from tree and armour/shield crafts to make up from 50% loss from ascendancy
Dernière édition par eduloots, le 23 juil. 2021 14:33:49

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires